• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Experimental poppy seed sprout with AeroGarden

Gardening
Eventually, if all goes well you'll have a tent that looks like these:

A few varieties here, izmir galania (an afghan type poppy, the pink flower) and giganthemums (the tall ones, purple flower):

url=https://ibb.co/vQznPqq]
20221221-183531.jpg
[/url]

And these are all tasmanians, these are the ones to grow:

The Tasmanians in the 2nd picture were much stronger than all those other ebay/speciality store poppies that I grew. Not only stronger, but a much better high, more euphoric, way less nausea, a bit more stimulating but in a very enjoyable way. The other pods weren't nearly has strong.

Again, the best to grow are the Tasmanian seeds that are sold as "unwashed" and are used to make poppy seed tea. These seeds are the left over waste from the high alkaloid Tasmanian poppies that are grown for the pharmaceutical industry. The truth is, almost all other seeds sold online, despite being called "afghan" or etc, are really the result of breeding by ornamental poppy growers, who selectively breed for large, beautiful flowers. They produce big beautiful poppies with nice flowers but that isn't exactly why someone grows these in a grow tent. Even so called high alkaloid ornamental, like Laurens Grape, aren't nearly as high alkaloids as the pharma Tasmanians.

I miss growing poppies, it was a blast, but I turned out to be too good at it and grew way more morphine than I was expecting. As a former addict thats too much to handle. But I do miss growing these.
Beautiful poppies!
I'm coming from opposite end having been through the oxycodone to heroin and methadone phases.
I always overthink things and if I don't see immediate results I assume I've failed at something so this grow is really forcing some patience lol
I still have trays of new sprouts coming in too should I lose some (expect to anyways)
Right now I have mixture of soil plants and then some coconut stuff. AeroGarden quickly became too small and was afraid of losing them so I transplanted all of them so far to soil while I figure out if I should go hydroponic only etc. (More over thinking) appreciate the pics too! Good motivation.

Beautiful poppies!
I'm coming from opposite end having been through the oxycodone to heroin and methadone phases.
I always overthink things and if I don't see immediate results I assume I've failed at something so this grow is really forcing some patience lol
I still have trays of new sprouts coming in too should I lose some (expect to anyways)
Right now I have mixture of soil plants and then some coconut stuff. AeroGarden quickly became too small and was afraid of losing them so I transplanted all of them so far to soil while I figure out if I should go hydroponic only etc. (More over thinking) appreciate the pics too! Good motivation.

Just remember the key to growing large amounts of poppies in small indoor spaces is feeding them sufficiently. I used fox big bloom at around 1ml per gallon of water pretty much every day, and added around 1tsp per gallon of blood meal powder in the water every other day. Growth is dependent on nutrients, as it is with most life forms on earth.

Just remember the key to growing large amounts of poppies in small indoor spaces is feeding them sufficiently. I used fox big bloom at around 1ml per gallon of water pretty much every day, and added around 1tsp per gallon of blood meal powder in the water every other day. Growth is dependent on nutrients, as it is with most life forms on earth.
Unfortunately I think I overdid the nutrients. Having a little bit of leaf burn but gave it some time off and just supplied might/air/and filtered water

Eventually, if all goes well you'll have a tent that looks like these:

A few varieties here, izmir galania (an afghan type poppy, the pink flower) and giganthemums (the tall ones, purple flower):

url=https://ibb.co/vQznPqq]
20221221-183531.jpg
[/url]

And these are all tasmanians, these are the ones to grow:

The Tasmanians in the 2nd picture were much stronger than all those other ebay/speciality store poppies that I grew. Not only stronger, but a much better high, more euphoric, way less nausea, a bit more stimulating but in a very enjoyable way. The other pods weren't nearly has strong.

Again, the best to grow are the Tasmanian seeds that are sold as "unwashed" and are used to make poppy seed tea. These seeds are the left over waste from the high alkaloid Tasmanian poppies that are grown for the pharmaceutical industry. The truth is, almost all other seeds sold online, despite being called "afghan" or etc, are really the result of breeding by ornamental poppy growers, who selectively breed for large, beautiful flowers. They produce big beautiful poppies with nice flowers but that isn't exactly why someone grows these in a grow tent. Even so called high alkaloid ornamental, like Laurens Grape, aren't nearly as high alkaloids as the pharma Tasmanians.

I miss growing poppies, it was a blast, but I turned out to be too good at it and grew way more morphine than I was expecting. As a former addict thats too much to handle. But I do miss growing these.
Beautiful pics of the tasmanians! Your efforts are an inspiration! Wow!