• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

i never got into shooting oxy, but to me this just seems like way too much hassel to do to get high. and what do you do if you are an addict? go cop a few oxies, go home, setup a lab, spend a fe whours trying to get a little oxycodone to shoot while you are dope sick?

it might be worth it if you had nothing else to do and wanted to ry it, but to me it seeks like perdue wins. yeah you can break the time release but it's not reall feasable to do everytime you want to shoot an oxy. and to me their value must have dropped thru the floor. i wouldn't pay more than $10 for an 80 mg oxy now.

A simple aerator can help with the oxidation. You can make a small one by bundling a bunch of thin 1" lengths of very thin heat shrink tubing with a surrounding 1/2 " tube fed air by a small air pump (maybe an electric bicycle pump, but that might be too powerful). This can be used to aerate a polyox/IPA solution that at the same time is being flooded with high brightness UV light. ion catalyzation could accelerate the breakdown if one could figure out an easy way to do it with an IPA based solution. The whole thing is probably best done inside a closed airtight organizer box (that also contains a paper bag containing a dried epsom salt based dessicant), so that neither IPA evaporation nor high atmospheric humidity can cause problems.

I think it could be dangerous to inject that stuff. He may see a "tiny amount of gel", but he still has as much PEO as before. it just now consists of mostly shorter length polymers that don't have much gelling capability. They don't need to have degraded so far as to be callable PEGs, and thinking about it, probably not that very many have been. There is also a small amount of other solids, such as BHT and titanium dioxide, which can be filtered out easily as a final step, and should be filtered out.

P.S. I just now discovered a book called "Handbook of Polymer Degradation". It might (or might not) be helpful for learning of other methods or shortcuts to PEO degradation. Amazon has 1 new copy for $250, and used copies are going for over $500. It might be worth checking a local library for a copy.

Thanks for the reply, It all makes sense now. I was thinking a great way to aerate the IPA/PEO would be in a baking mixer. The whisk attachment at high speed would turn that solution into a frothy souffle in no time. I could tie a mesh sack full of dry Epsom salts at the top of the whisk. Additionally, doing this in my dry basement next to a dehumidifier should pretty much guarantee no h20 gets in my IPA/PEO whisking solution. Then just setup a couple UV lamps over the mixer and we should be in business.

On a side note. I was reading about several other kinds of chemical oxidizers, such as chlorine. Could 100% Chlorine be an option? I'm not sure how IPA,PEO, and oxycodone would react to pure chlorine. Also, what about hydrogen per oxide? Getting that stuff to 100% purity though would be.......how should I put it........um, sketchy =D

lets keep up the work, new oxy script coming soon so ill be able to experiment a lot.

ashley: that's really the only thing i have tried with the OPs, and i definitely was opiated. i have no clue whether they played any role, but i always ate sour patch kids and drank coke while i was sucking on them. it definitely got me high, but i haven't tried any of these other methods, so i have nothing to which i can compare my experience.

well I'm sucking on it now, I'll have to see how it works.

i have a general question
due to my degenerative disc disorder, i have been getting oxycodone 30;s and i prefer the non directed method of taking my medication as directed. The DEA shut down two or three manufacturers of the 30's and they are hard to get in NJ, no more Mallincroft, just 2 crappy generic makers.
Does anyone know if they are going to be forced to gel up the 30's???
we all know the 40;s and 80's have been done
my belief is they KNOW they need to keep some black market open so they will leave the 40's alone for a while, because it is all about the dollars, everyone wins
just a question, and no i am no newbie, talk to the 7 rehabs, sallys, and countless detoxes i was in, i now really have no capability to go down the illicit world again and just want to work and continue my preferred method of administratinmg my pain reliever.
thank you
nick

No worries, no offense taken, you made a valid point. I was going off my sister's knowledge of chemistry and how plastics can become very toxic when exposed to extreme heat. Now if all of the plastic is eliminated through some processes then I'm not sure they would be so dangerous, BUT if any of the plastics remain, I'm not sure the microwave method is something I would want to ingest into my system, esp lungs. But, like I said I wish you all the best in your attempts to beat this fuckin pill, as i may have to go back to it at some point. I only hope Purdue sees the error of its ways and recall it and puts the original back, although from what I hear that is not going to happen, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

dude ur still eating the same plastic u began with. heating it may produce toxic fumes that are toxic to INAHLE but just because u heat the pill it wont magically add poisonous material to ur pill its just impossible. heating ur pill wont transform its chemical properties to be poisonous ur sister sounds like shes not to smart of a chmist if she told u that. think about it bro

Final Comments

To answer the question on how i knew I got back. I simply weighed it with a scale capable of measuring milligrams. You can get a pretty decent pocket digital that will measure milligrams. You have to make sure though that it has three digits to the right of the decimal.

I just cannot express how disappointed I am about the A/B extraction. I keep wondering if I messed up some where. It should be cut and dried but it wasnt. One big concern was the titration process to convert from Freebased oxy to Oxycodone Hydrocloride. Could this be where I messed up? Not to mention, not a single person commented on my results. I want pure oxycodone HCL dammit.
AND I WANT IT NOW or yesterday. Could someone fill me in on proper titration with listing equipment. Home equipment not Lab machines.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=32713 this is the method i used and it worked just fine for me so make your own decision

Yes. This method works.

File the pill onto a spoon. Heat the spoon until the powder turns light yellow/golden brown. Add water and stir. It will no longer gel.

This shows that simple heating of the dry powder beforehand makes it not gel in solution. I would not recommend injecting it unless you have a .2 um micron filter and even then, it really is probably not a good idea. I've heard of some people cooling and scraping up the the brown residue and snorting it with decent results, but I have no idea how much oxy is lost in this process and what health problems will be caused from snorting or injecting.

Personally, I tried this once (flitering multiple times with cotton) and injected it and it worked. However, there was a slightly noticeable loss in potency and I'm probably going to die an early death. Make your own informed decisions and be careful.

Found a very easy way to break up new oxy op's

You need:
- metal file grinder, it's about 8 inches long, 1 wide and it's a flat piece of metal with a pointed tip with a rough and fine surface on each side. You can also use a dremel tool with a fine sanding tip.
- toe nail clipers

All you gotta do is take ur op pill holding it very tightly with both fingers and start grinding it up and down on the file grinder. Start on the two big sides first, then get the sides. It's takes some practice but it's pretty easy. Do this until you get all the coating off. After you have gotten the coating off take ur toe nail clipper and start chipping away at the pill into tiny little pieces. You can end up with about 15-30 pieces depending on how small you clip them. I like them tiny. Then take are ur pieces of ur op, put them into a shot glass, fill it with whatever drink and there u go.

Last edited:
Ok but when you snort the powder aren't you going to get a big time gelling effect in the nose?

Ok but when you snort the powder aren't you going to get a big time gelling effect in the nose?

Not sure, you're probably right tho. I edited my post about snorting. Eating em is way Better anyways. I snort roxi 30's and feel half of what I do when eating them.

You need:
- metal file grinder, it's about 8 inches long, 1 wide and it's a flat piece of metal with a pointed tip with a rough and fine surface on each side. You can also use a dremel tool with a fine sanding tip.
- toe nail clipers

All you gotta do is take ur op pill holding it very tightly with both fingers and start grinding it up and down on the file grinder. Start on the two big sides first, then get the sides. It's takes some practice but it's pretty easy. Do this until you get all the coating off. After you have gotten the coating off take ur toe nail clipper and start chipping away at the pill into tiny little pieces. You can end up with about 15-30 pieces depending on how small you clip them. I like them tiny. Then take are ur pieces of ur op, put them into a shot glass, fill it with whatever drink and there u go.

I thought the time release wasn't just the coating now, but it was also mixed within the entire pill. So, unless you are using some form of an acid that mimics the stomach acid to break the pill down prior to ingestion, I don't see how this could really be that effective. Have you tried some type of acid on the pieces after you cut up?

Discussion about crushing/breaking up/extracting the new OP oxycontin should be posted in This Thread.

Welcome to Bluelight by the way. :)

I'm going to merge this into the large OP experiment thread. So off ya go...

----> OP Experiment thread

EDIT:

I think we should just make you a mod already, Mr. Face. Great minds....

Last edited:
In the unlikely event that there is ever an opening. ;)

And if i recall there still isn't a successful tek for OP extraction correct?

Last edited:
^it depends who you ask... there are probably a dozen people in here who CLAIM they have a successful technique but generally there seems to be an inverse correlation between their certainty of success and actual knowledge of chemistry.

Personally, I don't have experience so I can't comment.

I guess what i meant was a tried and true confirmed process that has been tested by multiple people, with chemical fact backing it up.

So i am assuming no.

dude ur still eating the same plastic u began with. heating it may produce toxic fumes that are toxic to INAHLE but just because u heat the pill it wont magically add poisonous material to ur pill its just impossible. heating ur pill wont transform its chemical properties to be poisonous ur sister sounds like shes not to smart of a chmist if she told u that. think about it bro

With all due respect and in the interest of harm reduction, that's simply not true. One of the most common ways to induce a chemical reaction - to make chemical A react with chemical B to form chemical C - is heating. And if a reaction produces toxic vapors, it almost certainly leaves behind a quantity of that toxic substance.

I am not a chemist, and I'm sure there are others on here who can explain this more clearly than I can. But I would be very interested in seeing a chemical analysis of the end result of an OP subjected to the "Microwave Method." I have no idea how the various ingredients of an OP might interact with each other under these conditions, and I doubt very much that anyone else knows at this point. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't eat or snort it and I damn sure wouldn't IV it.

op extraction that works

I skimmed through this thread n am not sure if this method has been posted but I can attest that it indeed does work. Don't knock it and say it doesn't work if you haven't tried it or just did it wrong.

Ok first you need to file down the OP to the finest powder you can get it to. I used a file but hear a dremel works well also. of course take the coating off first. Also make sure you file the powder onto a microwave safe plate. put plate wither powder into the microwave for 5-10 minutes. time will vary depending on amount of powder, power of micro, etc... keep your eyes on the powder during this process because you don't want to overcook the powder. what you are looking for is for the powder to turn to a golden brown color.in my micro its hard to see the powder very well so I open the door and check the powder constantly after 4 minutes. once the majority of the powder has become golden brown (around 95%) you can take the plate out of the microwave. the plate is goin to be extremely hot and the powder is going to be an almost gooey like texture so be careful. I recommend letting the plate cool down in the open for a couple of minutes to avoid any rapid temperature change and breakage in the next step.
Once the plate has cooled down a little bit stick the plate in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This will make the gooey-like golden brown powder hard. Take plate out of freezer and scrape the oxy up with a razor, this will not quite be a powder but is still snortable.

taste a little bit of it and you will see the it does not gel in your mouth and is bitter just like it should. I'm a shooter so I just take the oxy and put it into a spoon and prep for iv use. it actually looks like H after prepped.

again don't say this doesn't work, I have done this and it does work, try it and confirm. I was very skeptical of this method when I heard about it but found some OP 40s for the price of 15mg ir's so I decided to try it and was satisfied. I also wanna say 40 mg is a very low dose for me so I don't know exactly how much loss was there in the process, but it did make me very itchy for some reason. I also prepped one for my boy who has a lower tolerance and he said it didn't feel as good as an OC 40 but definitely was good and worth it. Just so we are clear I need about 200mg to feel anything resembling a rush and that's why I can't estimate what kind of loss there is in the extraction, but it most certainly works.

Also to answer this question before its asked, when filing down the OP to powder you want to distribute the powder on the plate so its flat, you don't want a pile, and this is so it cooks evenly and you don't have and outside golden brown with white powder in the center.

OP defeated, this process took me about an hour, but I'm sure if you have a method to file down the OP quickly, you can reduce that time considerably because that was the most time consuming part.