Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Trying to get into the routine again. Too much work should not be an acceptable excuse.

I'm psyched because I reached a goal I set for myself swimming. Plus I'm chock full of endorphins. Hard workout!

I'm now paid and scheduled for morning exercises as from last Friday until the end of the season. Perhaps by paying in advance and scheduling all "classes" it would make it more difficult not to go. We'll see about that.

Feeling great after exercising this morning. Just a bit tired now. Happy to be here and happy to be sober! :)

It feels mandatory like I have to go which is great when it works,but a bit frustrating when I can't make it. Like today, for instance. :\

^^ mandatory can work... sometimes :)
Early sunset swim
Gorgeous blue sky and beautiful color change. Playful cloud shapes.

^ Lol.. :D

No I don't think so. Had forgotten out this 'tiny' detail..

Got back into it. Sit-ups, reverse sit-ups, push-ups, ran on treadmill like a champ! The weight has been melting off. I'm very happy and it's only going to get better.

Got up bright and early and did the same routine as yesterday. I always like to keep it going at least a few days before I know I'm seeing someone. Or else I'll go on a date and feel like a total slob with no stamina.

Will get back to my swimming routine tomorrow before going to work, hopefully.

Ran, swam and walked around the block with my wife. Feeling great! <3
Merry Christmas to all. :)