Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

8.4 miles walked today.. moved a pallet of moss in.. humped 30 give gallons of H20 over a space.. and a bunch more.. feeling top notch.

Sleepy time

Some of my neighbors are now doing the same ;) 15 - 20 minutes at a time..

Have swimming training in a bit! Yay, Friday!

getting a workout carrying the dog up and down the stairs, but I am missing walking the puppy

We walk with our dog 3x a day since ever. It's quite fun to see how happy they get each time we 'announce'.

Resting this weekend. Just walked for pleasure this morning.

Missed my swimming today, arrived too late from the dentist.
But I did run all day long if that counts ;) seriously.. went up and down all day long.

Walked 9 miles today and kicked heavy buckets all day as well. Great workout and I feel good.

Have gone walking 45 minutes before and after work.
I'll get back to swimming as soon as I get my routine back.
Good night to all of you! :)

I'm not sure if this counts but during WD I get up in the bedroom put on a load of my favourite music and dance around, I guess it's a bit of exercise and I sometimes feel a bit 'silly' in withdrawals like too happy so end up doing daft dance moves in the mirror, helps a lot actually especially with RLS!!

Totally!!! I love dancing like a madman in w/d, it is the best medicine :)

On a sad note, my bike is getting it's warranty service. I will be without for another 24hrs. I don't know how I'm gonna deal :(

Canopied a hundred lot yesterday and walked nine miles.

Going to really try and lift chest and arms today and stock up o some protien.

Walked over 14 miles, sprayed, watered and recanopied 254 plants today.. I feal great but am beat beat... time for some sleep.

Have gone swimming for almost two hours, I am so tired, exhausted. I hope I can sleep well tonight.
I am getting a little bored of swimming, instead of doing weights and other interesting activities.
For now it's doing what it's supposed to do.

Keeping up with the routine.
Went swimming before work this morning.
I'm pretty tired/sleepy now.

Have changed my aerobics to progressive swimming exercises. You do it really fast and get a minute and half break still working on your style. We did that for an hour and I'm feeling great. Too bad I ate so much carbs later on after that. It's Friday!!