Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

^chores chores chores!

I did a full body workout today. Im planning to wake up early tomorrow to do another intense session before I go to work.

^Indeed.

Great workout today as well. That plus the swimming activities are literally changing me.
Have been able to sleep properly for the past week. Finally!! :)

Last edited:
indoor soccer today, i am not used to short intense spurts of exercise; we lost, but it was fun.

I wish I'd play a soccer in an acceptable level so I could join in the weekly games. It's always fun to exercise and play at the same time.

Hi i like to start my day with power walking and doing sets of push ups at my local park i can now do over 100 push ups i have found it so beneficial to my mental state of mind as i am weening myself off the Methadone program i know that the healthier i am the easier it will be on me when the time arrives for me to come of the program totally.
Thanks ;)

Hot yoga tonight! Rest on the weekend back again Monday

I did dancing yesterday for a change hahaha. Probly gym tomorrow at around lunch time etc.

^ It's fun!! :)

Managed to go to the gym today despite of my tiredness. Glad I did.

Wasnt able to go today si Gym gym gym tomorrow for sure!

I have the weirdest muscles developed.. I guess weird for me.. I juggle 10 to 50 pound (4.5-27kg) pots around many days, soccer/football style.

Lovin life as well.

Last edited:
Did my own spin today at lunch in d gym. Rest/sauna tomorrow then 5K fun run with manager on Fri!

Resting today. Back to swimming and workout tomorrow and more on Saturday.

been going for runs every day for a few days, abt 30 mins.

its warming up so i might start going for swims, it makes me feel lonely though because i have nobody i can ask to join me. its fun to read and sunbathe though

The 5k run last night was awesome!! I thought I was gonna have a tough time but I was fine. Im thinkin of doing this every week then build up to 10k for now

^ 10k!

I'm now swimming 4 x every week as I included Saturday. Have just come back. It's quite refreshing.

Shuffled a whole 210 plant field on top of a 12 hour day. crushed. Tomorrow is a rest day

I can only imagine how tired you are. The days I work 12 hours I can hardly workout on basic level.
Rest well NSA! :)

Today I'm resting. Just planning to go for a small walk.

Yeah im resting today too, tomorrow back and weight lifting!

i did my 30 min run, i've been running in the evening and i think i'm more motivated to do it then, instead of when i wake up.

starting to really enjoy them.