Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your damn procrastinating ass over to the pool Herby :!

Im going to do a evening workout tonight.. shoulders and back and a jog.

4th day straight with gym workout! Crayzy Maya is going at it!! Tomorrow will be hot yoga need to relax and do lots of stretching tbh

Im going to the gym and Im going to hit the

NSFW:
massage table, spa, steam room=D

so damn hard!

I just did 50 push ups

I love the feeling. I have to stop neglecting to do this every day.

Much <3 to NSA! Hope your routine is going well. %)

did hot yoga tonight. I am taking a day off tomorrow from the gym and just probly gonna go out with my friend and chill. I already did 5 times workout this week so I guess I need a break.

going to think of a new exercise regimen. Bear crawls are one total body exercise that works good that I am leaning toward making a focus. I also need to focus on abs/hipflexors/lower back/core... as it is a weakness.

My old lawnmower finally died today. Officially it still belonged to my grandmother. I don't know if she will replace it or just pay another guy to cut her lawn once a week, so today I also lost $80/month in grass cutting money and since I can't afford to buy a lawnmower, may have a problem with my lawn now as well.

Continued the grass cutting regimen today. Upper 80's, humid with some sun, so(for my level of fitness at least) it was high intensity. I can tell that I'm a little stronger/better at it than in the spring...

been cutting the grass/edging once a week for both my house and my grandmother's (takes about 2hours each house including resting), and going for 30min walks on the off-days. So like 2 intense days and maybe 3 days of light-moderate walking.

after the grass cutting, I feel(and sweat and breathe) like I used to after playing basketball all day. Last time I had some dizziness where i lost the ability to think clearly briefly, and got scared and frustrated, but it went away and I was able to finish. Hopefully I will start to adjust physically, and get stronger.

Try burpees n knee ups / high knees. And also butt-kicks. Good luck.

Evey

Just finished with my workouts, spinning class plus hot yoga. I went to pur company gym but for dome reason the ladies locker room is locked, and I have tried swiping my access card so many times but it didn't work. I called the security but he also couldn't open it up. I didn't wanna wait for a long tome so I decided to just go to the yoga place and try out the spinning class and oh boy it was intensed lol im glad it all worked out and I got a better workout!

Just finished with my workouts, spinning class plus hot yoga. I went to pur company gym but for dome reason the ladies locker room is locked, and I have tried swiping my access card so many times but it didn't work. I called the security but he also couldn't open it up. I didn't wanna wait for a long tome so I decided to just go to the yoga place and try out the spinning class and oh boy it was intensed lol im glad it all worked out and I got a better workout!

Nice one :)

Evey

Thanks evey, are you still doing the intense workout? I think I should look into it too, the more workouts I try the more fun!!

On my way to my hot yoga class. I wanted to go to a spinning class before that but woke up late today so ill probly just go tothe gym after.

Saw the doctor today.. he said it was likely an ac joint related problem.. but he also said that since its improving I can continue to work out reasonably. So back off to the gym tomorrow.

I did an hour hot yoga tonight. I forgot my runners at the yoga place nooooo

Thank god I found my runners in the yoga place. I was set to go to the gym tonight after work but I forgot my runners. So tomorrow will be full blast in the gym for sure for sure!

Kicked ass in yoga class tonight! I am getting better at planks and camel pose stretching. Maybe I should start teaching yoga lol.

I had a few friends that teach yoga and seem to be doing quite well. You just got to find a place where you're the only yoga class option...place near me charges like 75/hour and gets like 10-20 people for each session, sometimes more.

I have no idea what hot yoga is....yoga in a sauna?

Hope you're doing well Maya!

Hot yoga is technically called Bikram yoga practiced in a room with a 40 degrees celsius with 26 postures and two breathing techniques. This makes you sweat a lot and practices your core, balance and muscle strength and most of all, your flexibility.

I am doing great sir thank you! I just checked the website of the community ctr I go to for yoga and they teach a 200 -hour training session to become a yoga instructor or just for personal yoga technique enhacements. Still thinking if I should go for it in the coming months. Oh my!! Im getting myself in too many things that makes me busier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.