Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great workout today.. long run and then lifted legs. Then i pulled a slick willy and stopped at MCdonalds for two double cheeseburgers :\

Great to be back to hot yoga class after work. All body and muscle tension eased :)

It's inconvenient for me to work out here at my parents' house... the local Y is closed and there is a place like 30 minutes away but my mom needs to go with me to get me a guest pass and she keeps being busy while I have an opportunity. So I've been riding my dad's bike which is great. Gonna go out for that again pretty shortly. We're leaving for the Grand Canyon and other places tomorrow, and we'll stay at hotels so maybe they will have weight rooms. I went out to see an old friend last night and I got a bit drunk and smoked a few cigarettes, and this morning I feel pretty crappy. This is the first time I've really gotten intoxicated other than weed since I quit opiates/did the ibogaine. I'm missing the ability to work out like I have been to give me a morning boost.

EDIT: Ah ha! I found a bunch of 1-3 pound arm weights. I put them all inside a bag and made a handle, and it totalled 21 pounds... enough to do one arm things, and also add a bit of weight for crunches. So I got a pretty decent workout in, and I feel way better now. :)

Last edited:
nothing like exercise for a hang over. careful with the alcohol Xorkorth.. dont want to find yourself hitting that stuff to often.

I feal good today.. cheat tri and bi day today.. with a short warm up run is on the menu today.

Rest day today but I might do some arm exercises and squats but not cardio though.

nothing like exercise for a hang over. careful with the alcohol Xorkorth.. dont want to find yourself hitting that stuff to often.

I feal good today.. cheat tri and bi day today.. with a short warm up run is on the menu today.

No I really don't like alcohol much, I've never had a problem with it. It was the only time I've drank in like 3 months, and I don't plan to again anytime soon. It was just a mini party with one of my best friends from college, seemed appropriate at the time. 3 drinks, I'm kinda surprised I got a hangover, even a mild one, but I did smoke weed too.

Great workout today.. fealt really strong and lifted at a level right back to where i was. :)

Xork, have you considered taking a year off and trying to solidify and expand on what you were shown during the trip?

damn. little sore today, ripped it out good yesterday. Think I will go for a hike today and chill.

Last edited:
went for a run two days ago on blacktop.. thats a little to jarring for me.. going to stick to the tracks, trails and the treadmill.

Im off to the gym to lift chest and triceps.. lifted back and shoulders yesterday and ran.

Rocked it in the gym today.500 crunches in total, squats and full cardio blast!

Damn maya=D

I weighed myself today and was kinda shocked.. down 18 pounds (8kg) and have put on allot of muscle <3

good workout today.. though I ended up doing biceps, legs and running.

Last edited:
^nice! Hardwork pays eh? I am going again tomorrow to the gym then hot yoga after. I am still leaning towards 138-140 lbs but I still want to cut to 130 lbs then id stop from there. I dont think too skinny will look good on me :D

Did half an hour cardio 400 crunches, 100 bicycles, 15 tricep dips (30 day tricep challenge) then dumbbell exercises. Off to school naooo

Lifted chest and biceps nice and hard yesterday. Going to do a nice run today and lift legs and biceps.. if I get really motivated I might crack out a double and take down shoulders and back as well.

^go go go!

Day 3 and 4 of Tricep challenge plus some cardio, squats and dumbbell exercises.

Yes, yes, yes..

my kiddo and I are going to hike a bunch and I'm going to work on his tennis game as well so this will fit into the exercise mix.

Lifted legs and biceps yesterday and went for a short jog.. realized I was lifting weight amounts that were to light on leg extensions and curls so I went up a bunch and can feal a difference.

lifting chest and tries today.. and going for a long run.

^awesome!!! The weather is so nice right now but I am going for dinner with my friend tonight (rest night). i did go to hot yoga last night and got my butt kicked. Tomorrow morning will be another workout day and then I am planning to go to Grouse mountain for a short hike on Sunday. I want to beat my time last year of an hour even if it's only a few minutes earlier that will still be a good result.

Target time: 55 minutes

It feel so good to finish and be on the top of the peak!! I am so excited and can't wait!!!

W1siZiIsIjIwMTEvMDUvMTUvMDBfNDNfNDJfNjE2XzIwMDkwOTEyX0dyb3VzZU10bl80MzguanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCIzMjd4MzcwIyJdXQ

W1siZiIsIjIwMTIvMDUvMTUvMjFfNTdfMjFfNzg4X2RkaV9mbF8wMDUuanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCIzMjd4MjEwIyJdXQ

Your a mad woman maya.. we should Blast up longs peak in CO when i get back out there.. or rather you can blast up.. over five miles of steps to the bottom of the climb.. then up to the top of this.. real nice climb when team Anowak and I submitted. =D

longs-diamond.jpg

Didn't end up running cause my legs were a little worked.. So i just did a quick five minute jog and then Lifted chest and tries.. pretty hard.. went up in wieght in everything and also went up in reps.. just felt really good today:D.

^mad woman sounds about right!! Sure im down winner gets to be treated to a nice cozy dinner LOL

And damnnnnn that place is gorgeous!

Fall is when most people climb it;)..

Going to double up today and do back, shoulders, legs, biceps... knees and toes, knees and toes... won t be in the gym tomorrow as its a road trip day.

Status
Not open for further replies.