• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever met someone from Bluelight?

i met the love of my life mr axl blaze on here, actually :) never thought i'd meet my husband on bl but hey, life likes to throw weird things at cha. greatest thing that ever happened to me.

That´s amazing!! That makes BL a super important place in your lives. How wonderful!
Best wishes!

Btw: I have heard by reading the posts that a lot of people live nearby Maine, NH, etc.
So I think Blighers are closer than we might think..

Last edited:
I would always be easy to spot...the short guy with a serious hunchedback and some bird on my left shoulder. still haven't figured out what kind of bird it is...

I would like to meet a BLighter. I´m older though, so I wonder if that will be an issue..
What´s the average age here in BL?
Should I open a thread for that matter as well?
Good night folks!:)

I would like to meet a BLighter. I´m older though, so I wonder if that will be an issue..
What´s the average age here in BL?
Should I open a thread for that matter as well?
Good night folks!:)

whoever gets to meet you is pretty lucky

I have met quite a few Bluelighters in the three years since I have been on the site (almost 4 years--time flies when you are old!=D) It has not only never been awkward but it has always been lovely. I just went to the UK for a month expressly to meet up with many of the fine tribe of Bluelight and it was a wonderful and meaningful trip. My only regret is that I could not have included more visits than I did.

People my age are even more scared of "people you met on the internet" and quite a few friends thought I was crazy to go to a foreign country to do so. Really? I had no fear whatsoever and none was warranted obviously. One of my favorite memories of that trip will always be when one friend and I were whizzing down some impossibly narrow country lane at night outside of Bristol and he said, "OK, we are almost to the spot where I kill my victims that I meet on drug sites. Right, here it comes on the left". I laughed so hard I almost peed. And here I am alive to tell the tale.:D

Lolz...oh man;) sounds fun.

I've met people from others sites, but not from Bluelight. It would be interesting though I'm unsure who would want to meet me

Last edited:
Ive met 5 bluelighters from across this barely habitable continent (1 on the west coast where i reside, 4 on the east).
I consider these some of my most valued friends <3

Never have but if there are any bluelighters from New York or even the north east in general id be down to kick it i think its be fun and wed probably "get each other" better then most people we interact with on a daily basis

Colorado? never anyone else from here!

Oh mannn i just moved from there back home to Long Island. I lived in greenwoodvillage if you ever heard of that around Littleton and had a girlfriend in Trenton so i was over there a lot. Never saw dog the bounty hunter though lol