• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever met someone from Bluelight?

its cool people meeting each other and becoming friends but there are dangers like from any internet meeting source . You must be really sure that by meeting someone you are not putting yourself in danger . Just mentioning

bummer dood your bringing down my E *P

im sure this is among the better places to meet other humans online, were all here for another higher purpose after all, its not craiglist (no offence it is what it is) or a dating site or dare i say it, social networking *cringe*

I have hosted bluelighters if they are on a road trip passing through.
I have invited them to stay at our house for a long weekend.
I have driven (my husband kindly did) 90 minutes to hang out for the night.
I go to work related conferences in the US and try to find one to join me for dinner almost every time for the last few years.
I connected with one when I moved to a different state.

I have yet to meet any that I thought no fuckin way do I want to be around them again.
It is important to me to extend myself if I enjoy our online interaction or if you have my interest.
It is good to know people who live in different cities, countries, continents.

My best friends that I see every week and use to live with I meet from BL. On top of that around 30 to 40 more people over the years. Mostly from meet ups and what not... Its the what not where you really rack up the numbers. Love bluelighters, they're the salt of the earth...

that is a great question and I am curious on the topic. I honestly would be kind of scared to meet up with someone from this website simply because meeting up with someone online through a website like this could be kind of awkward at first. I am curious to see how previous relationships/friendships have started through this website. anyone have any cool stories or stories of meeting up with someone through this website they would like to share?

aw, this is a cute response. I am happy for you and wish you a great love filled marriage.

baher - It's as awkward as you make it.
Usually you get to know the person fairly well before heading to meet up with them.
But I have yet to have any strange encounters with BL'ers
One of my best friends I met here & then my gf that I've been living with for almost 2 years now I met on here.

i know of one BLer who started dating someone because they recognized the person at a rave years ago. altho that was a few years ago.

one of the most random meet ups i ever had was meeting a BLer from the UK who currently lives in the UK. he happened to be in the states and i decided to take a trip to see him while he was here. the odd thing was that we shared a hotel room even tho he had a girlfriend and i was engaged. nothing naughty happened and both our SO's were completely alright with the situation. the hardest thing about the meetup was finding a reasonably priced room that had two separate beds in it.

another random meet up involved me having a long layover on the west coast and deciding that i would like to stay there a few days instead. i twittered about my change in plans and got the number of a BLer whom i had only met once. i was initially planning on staying at my sister's place but ended up chilling with the BLer. we were partying and i accidentally passed out in his roommate's bed. both of were completely cool with my random visit and now that i live near them, i see them rather often :)

Last edited:
woot i just touched base with THE Captain Crunch, friend of 20 years.

Feel much more at home now, look for me at a 'rave' soon *)

anyone looking for a roommate?

i met the love of my life mr axl blaze on here, actually :) never thought i'd meet my husband on bl but hey, life likes to throw weird things at cha. greatest thing that ever happened to me.

I have met quite a few Bluelighters in the three years since I have been on the site (almost 4 years--time flies when you are old!=D) It has not only never been awkward but it has always been lovely. I just went to the UK for a month expressly to meet up with many of the fine tribe of Bluelight and it was a wonderful and meaningful trip. My only regret is that I could not have included more visits than I did.

People my age are even more scared of "people you met on the internet" and quite a few friends thought I was crazy to go to a foreign country to do so. Really? I had no fear whatsoever and none was warranted obviously. One of my favorite memories of that trip will always be when one friend and I were whizzing down some impossibly narrow country lane at night outside of Bristol and he said, "OK, we are almost to the spot where I kill my victims that I meet on drug sites. Right, here it comes on the left". I laughed so hard I almost peed. And here I am alive to tell the tale.:D