• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Ever Been In Prison?

There is a book titled "You are going to prison" (by Jim Hogshire, same person that published "Pills-a-Go-Go") and it gives some good advice for the soon-to-be incarcerated ...

//p

phreex.com Forums - NOW ONLINE!

Where i live, if u go to jail, dont call anyone a GOOF unless u fucking mean it. That word can get u killed. And as kittenlittle said , dont wistle. I have heard from more than 1 friend who has been in jail that whistling can get u beat/killed.

^ yeah, I'm in the same area as you. Kittenlittle pretty much said it all (and wgr_dallas).

I have personaly done 15 months in a provincial prison. I found it worse at the higher security prisons as there was no dope. In the minimum security we smoked almost every day.

Now-a-days I don't think you can even smoke in Canadian jails. Not sure about federal but provincial I believe is 'smoke free' now which must make it a lot worse.

Hope to never ever go back. I changed my life as well afterwards. Went back to school on a program for clean addicts. I was realy lucky actually as I ended up with a good job. In Canada we still have our human rights and are not drug tested at school or work. It's no ones business what you do in your off time as long as you show up sober and able to work. That's the way it should be. If a problem does arise then treament is inorder. Oh Canada!

This thread scares the shit out of me. I've never been to jail, but got on probation in high school, which frustrated me enough to not even steal from walgreens anymore.