• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Evad - RIP <3

My thoughts and love will be with everyone who's up there tomorrow effie <3
Remember the note you said you'd write - Call me if you need to.

Loads of magickal vibes from here, Eff.

Just pop in and let us know you're okay. <3

Sleep well, man. I know I've not been round here in a while for various reasons but when I got a call saying you'd gone it was horrible. Everyone loved you it seems and you should still be here because you were a fucking intelligent man with his whole life ahead of him.

And I never got to hear that Hollyoaks mix.

We had our ups and downs and I hadn't spoken to you in a long time but this still fucking sucks. Hope you're doing ok Effie, and the rest of his mates and family too.

It's good to see you about snolly, even though the circumstances are quite the opposite <3

im out in Dublin tomorrow night with a few other of the Irish BLers that met Dave.i promise we will give you a good irish style send off.

i dont think there will be K cider in the pub but there will be a pt of cider at the head of whatever table were at.

if any other Dublin BL heads fancy coming along just PM me.

I don't have much more to say, but we'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and hope that you all get through the day OK and give him the send off he deserves. Do try to minimise the gabba though. :)

RIP Dave. <3 x

I don't have much more to say, but we'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and hope that you all get through the day OK and give him the send off he deserves. Do try to minimise the gabba though. :)

RIP Dave. <3 x
+1

But with more Gabba in Ireland ;)

<3

Thoughts and good vibes to you and yours Effie. <3

I hope all those giving Evad his send off, resonate in unison.

I haven't been on here for a while so only just seen this. I'm shocked and saddened. Dave was a true BLer and will be missed by so many.

My heart goes out to you, Effie. I hope you get through today ok.

RIP Dave x

thinking of you dave, and all your family and friends, and you in particular effie.

^ Good to see you back Valkyrie.

Pop in more often if you can.

Hope you're doin ok Effie. Hope Dave's family are too.
Grieving is so fucking painful & we're only in early days. I'm always here to talk to if you ever need to. <3

its really happening now. my thoughts are with everyone at the funeral.

I've not been on here for a long time, but shocked to hear about Evad. BL has lost a proper top bloke.

Hope all goes as well as possible today, Effie.

Take care.

Dave really has brought many lovely virtual faces back to BL <3 Even when not here he's doing good things.

Love to everyone up there today <3<3<3

Dave, I could really use one of your PMs now, you bastard. <3

To all who were there, I can't begin to comprehend your pain and also your strength. I know I bugged three of you in particular, so you three look out for each other, okay?

It's all about looking out for each other after all. It really is.

I'm going to, under request, move this to the shrine.
May he rest well and look upon us with cynicism and love <3

I will leave a permanent redirection link to the shrine...