• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

i have had a bit of a insane week and already have Buprenorphine in my system as I went 30 hours no heroin (couldn't score long story) then took 4mg of Sub and it got me well enough to move so i could go to meet a dealer.

and don't tick from dealers man seriously. just don't. you know this. they'll get you to the point you can't pay and if you won't work for them then you're fucked. i have an acquaintance who if alive cos his back muscles are freakishly strong otherwise the multiple stab wounds would have hit major organs.

Wow didn't think like that! the dark is dulling my senses and instinct they would love to get me pushing for them. thanks

hahahaha

argh jealous. i'm gonnna be on it like nobodies business on monday got enough to buy an 8th of really decent plus b too then gonna convince my mate that its a special enough occasion for her to give me the speedballs she promised.

you are awful freesolo i want from relaxed enough cos of the diaz/clonaz to fiending. never mind, 48 hours.

glad my advice re not ticking was of some use. and once you're trapped you're trapped- they'll steal your stash so you 'owe' them. it never ends.

Yea thanks lol, they are out of town boys but have decent product, they have yet to really get a foothold so making me deal would be a great thing for them, never going to happen though paying this shit next week. I am all for destroying my own life but not other peoples.

What makes good crack? is it the quality of the Cocaine before they cook it into Crack? or something else?

ammonia not bicarb and actual cocaine and not a retard cooking it and not being greedy and scraping the shit off the sides that accumulates wen they cook it

oh fuck and do i really need to say no fucking magic?!?!?

I have cooked it myself with Bicarb its very easy to do but I doubt i was very economical and wasted loads of 1/8 of coke.

i haven't but part of me seriously wants to move to mexico and i'd need to learn to cook first, my dealer for weights does it with ammonia so i'll get her to teach me. i've been with people doing it with bicarb, who probably do it almost daily, and it was still shite it gave me double vision i associate with things from the amphetamine family so the impurities weren't removed at all. stuff that tastes really bicarby is never that great.

how do you tell if its ammonia or bicarb Crack? i suspect most street stuff is ammonia as its cooked on a large level all the stuff i cooked was small

well watching your mates cook it in their kitchen is a dead giveaway.

honest answer is i don't know. but i know every dealer i rate round my way when he's not had some has said they're out of ammonia. but you can taste the bicarb sometimes. in terms of how it burns there's not much difference but i'd wager you several rocks every shit stone you've smoked that wasn't all magic and no coke was bicarb.

my vague vague chemistry understanding and limpet chicken will kill me here but i am just a quantum computer scientist/supercomputer programmer so i hope he will forgive me. is that bicarb does a weaker version of what ammonia does. it doesn't have as many of the particles to give/receive that turn boring bullshit coke into beautiful cracky crack. so the reaction is stronger so as much as possible is freebased or whatever those chemists do (its just the pauli exclusion principle and the schrodinger equation). i don't know what difference impurities make.

i've asked limpet to enlighten us

meanwhile..., compulsory listening in a crack thread

Its weird stuff ain't it. I have had stuff that is falling apart yellow oily which was the bomb anwd on the other hand had rock hard shit like white glass which was bad. i always think when its all broke up its just been cooked but idk

everyone on here says oily is good but only oily i've had was not only shit.... my good crack dissolved in it. and my recycle.

rock hard to me is a sign of magic. again i have no physical basis for this. i've never had rock hard rock that was worth smoking.

Yea i just take what I can get every now ad then some good stuff comes through, I'm all out gonna clean my pip.. just sniffed a bag od dark to bring me down feel a bit speedy tonight

well this time in 2 nights i'll have an 8th of good shit and i am gonna get me mate to make me up a speedball and i can't fucking wait. it almost gets over the lealousy i feel for you right now!!

well this time in 2 nights i'll have an 8th of good shit and i am gonna get me mate to make me up a speedball and i can't fucking wait

Be careful. i have spent time with some guys who pinned speedballs in a tent i bought them drugs and they got me crack.. anyway they said they only do it because the dark does nothing for them anymore they were all going in there groin so thats prety hardcore doing a speedball

i gotta get it out of my system before rehab, i'm desperate to hit the peak and part of me just wants to die on accident rather than give this up and i'm not gonna do that smoking. i've purposely only given myself a 2.5 day window for my final binge so i can't fuck up too badly.

i've IV'd once in my life and it was just gear and it was fucking beautiful but i'm glad i'm squeamish cos i felt really sick when my mate was rooting for my veins and i think that's put me off getting straight on it full time. he injected in his groin and injects everything and i genuinely don't understand how he's alive so i know its not a good path.

and yeah magic is an additive- i have no idea what it is, but i think its a specific thing. but its crap crap crap any dealer who uses that can fuck right off. if you get offered an 8th for a ton thats what you're buying its not worth smoking

As far as telling if street crack was based with NH3 or bicarb, I'd use a little distilled water to wet a platinum wire, or at poke it in if its really oily stuff, to make sure some adheres to the tip, and hold it in a flame. Sodium ions give a characteristic orange visual spectrum when vaporized and ionized. The platinum wire is so the metal won't contaminate the flame colour.

NH3 won't cause any colour change AFAIK, whilst sodium from bicarb would cause a bright orange tinge to the flame, using a blowtorch or something similar. Various elements give characteristic flame discharges or when vaporized and ionized in a discharge tube. For example copper and barium give two different greens, copper being darker, barium being lighter, more vibrant, like growing plant leaves, whilst lithium for example gives a brilliant scarlet tinged with purple, potassium burns purple and caesium blue.

Well, identifying chemicals like that was certainly part of the old O-level chemistry syllabus ..... Warm it and sniff for evidence of NH4+ or S--. Flame test (if no ammonia odour) to determine what the positive ion may be (Na+ = bright yellow-orange, Ca++ = red, K+ = violet .....)
and then various quick yes/no reagent tests (if not already known from smell test to be a sulphide) to determine what the negative ion may be. Much more fun actually doing the tests than the test, if you get what I mean. Several hours of mucking around with real, live bunsen burners and test tubes, versus a few multiple-choice questions on Paper One and if you were lucky, one of the long-form questions on Paper Two.

If there were excess alkali present in the ..... er ..... product, it could be determined as ammonia or some kind of carbonate / hydrogen carbonate first by warming a sample and sniffing for ammonia, and testing the vapour also for CO2 (limewater, extinguishes glowing splint .....) A secondary test for excess carbonate would be to add a dilute acid to a sample of product and again check for CO2 being given off. If a metal hydroxide were used, it would not give off CO2. Whether a (hydrogen) carbonate or hydroxide had been used, the metal could be identified by means of a flame test.