Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

cocaine/crack uk thread: worth sticking up your nose or in the toilet

well i didnt see a cocaine thread so thought id start one
whats the quality like in your area?
we (n.ireland) have been getting very good pure 80+% for 75 quid or standard street stuff which can be good for 35-50/g
the street stuff is being used to cook up crack and getting 40% return, few months ago we were getting 80+ return
smoked it for first time tonight and have to say was very nice stuff
just done a few lines into me there and blastig some tek and frenchcore
so anyway, whats quality like round your way?

The Charlie Crackling Thread

Sorry Mods if there is, but I searched for a thread about Crack specifically, so the ball is rolling!

Has anybody had some veryyy, veryyy nice cracking that tastes minty?
My guy said "New white" and I know him well enough that this has been true each and every.
I have had REALLY pure stuff from him (very oily and yellow, as it should be) and it numbed my whole mouth unlike anything else has, but this was a sort of marketing strategy to get maximum custom.

Anyway! = Minty, anyone?

Tastes minty? That is a new one to me.

Been doing a bit too much of this stuff of late, since I found the difference between I.V. & smoking I haven't looked back, mind you I had a smoke yesterday as I had no works with me, it was ok but nothing like the stuff I had 2 days before, that was proper lock-jaw, the top of my head has just been taken off, spitting into a empty Coca-Cola can stuff

Sorry Mods if there is, but I searched for a thread about Crack specifically, so the ball is rolling!

Has anybody had some veryyy, veryyy nice cracking that tastes minty?
My guy said "New white" and I know him well enough that this has been true each and every.
I have had REALLY pure stuff from him (very oily and yellow, as it should be) and it numbed my whole mouth unlike anything else has, but this was a sort of marketing strategy to get maximum custom.

Anyway! = Minty, anyone?

Actually, yes - I had some a few weeks ago. It was pure white and rather than being a stone, it was a bag of tiny little balls. It had a distinctly minty taste but was fuckin lush. The high also lasted much longer than most crack I've been used to, and as a result wasn't too fiendish because it was actually satisfying. I got about 6 pipes out of one 10 bag which lasted me most of the afternoon. I was sorely tempted to get some more but thankfully I resisted the urge because we all know where that ends up don't we? :\

I used to set a timer on my phone with crack every 15 minutes and I won't touch it, never worked after 14 minutes I have smoked all my shit. Was looking into a safe with a timed lock that might do the trick?

I used to set a timer on my phone with crack every 15 minutes and I won't touch it, never worked after 14 minutes I have smoked all my shit. Was looking into a safe with a timed lock that might do the trick?

You could handle having a timer go off when you're smoking crack?!
I used to put my phone on silent because any ringing/beeping would make me jump too much - now I just hide it under the duvet so it doesn't film me, ha

I have a safe that many a time I intended to stash the goods in, then post the key to myself, but by the time I'd smoked a pipe or two, would be too para to walk to the post box & also what-iffing it got lost in the post
I have thrown the key into the dark spidery, mousey shed before though, knowing I wouldn't brave it until the morning
Oh happy days 8(

Just seen my guy didn't want to but he is not around for 4 days needless to say this crack is burning a hole in my pocket. he has a new package good stuff the last one was off weird stuff looked like glass rock hard and tasted weird.

What are Crack withdrawal symptoms like? I have had none in 2 days still had heroin and i feel like crap, really irritable just a bit off.

What are Crack withdrawal symptoms like? I have had none in 2 days still had heroin and i feel like crap, really irritable just a bit off.

Virtually non existent other than the psychological cravings - which very quickly diminish. Crack has the ability to make you think you will suffer much much worse than you actually do.

Virtually non existent other than the psychological cravings - which very quickly diminish. Crack has the ability to make you think you will suffer much much worse than you actually do.

Cheers mate i think its just me having a strange day., I'm pretty resilient when it comes to the acute side of drug withdrawal its the other stuff that gets me like depression weeks down the line.

i'd echo FUBAR.... not withdrawal but i definitely get cessation effects from the way i've been using recently, which is basically never stopping till i have to. usually 24-48 hours asleep then when i wake and have finished the usually accompanying cluck, the hunger for all the calories you've missed. sugar cravings like no other!!!

Just scored 2 x 20 stones, Pffffff..... This all stops Tuesday I get a Suboxone scripts and TBH it can't come soon enough

it is a heavy cocaine binge.... i accidentally texted my mum the other day that i'd slept 5 hours in 5 days so that's the sort of use were talking.

good luck with the subs. keep on em.

and stop buying light seriously i'd get a couple with my b and thought it'd be no problem and now i've risked contracting HIV all for crack

it is a heavy cocaine binge.... i accidentally texted my mum the other day that i'd slept 5 hours in 5 days so that's the sort of use were talking.

good luck with the subs. keep on em.

and stop buying light seriously i'd get a couple with my b and thought it'd be no problem and now i've risked contracting HIV all for crack

I have been that bad on it the dealer is giving me tick until wednesday he doesn't want to lose me which is unheard of with these street guys...... I think?

Get the crack cocaine out of your system, if possible, before starting on the subs. You've got to be tits-deep in opioid withdrawal already to start on buprenorphine anyway, lest it displace anything nice from your μ-receptors.

ah that'll make the sub transition easy at least cos if you can stop, seriously if you're anything like me it will not be possible to wake you up once you stop. i've had my mum watch me through the night cos she couldn't wake me, adding that to regrets too. point is that you actually need to stop. but you'll be sick enough to go onto them by the time you can wake up.

and don't tick from dealers man seriously. just don't. you know this. they'll get you to the point you can't pay and if you won't work for them then you're fucked. i have an acquaintance who if alive cos his back muscles are freakishly strong otherwise the multiple stab wounds would have hit major organs.