European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EU Referendum Discussion: Well That Worked Out Well Didn't It

Brexit, should we stay or should we go?

• Total voters
It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't knackered all the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men with those ridiculous birthday celebrations.

Hopefully sterling will have recovered a bit after a few days. If only we had better exports to take advantage of it.

Great financial crash 5.1 % black Wednesday 4.9% today is only 8% so I told a lie, the way things are going your only hope is to join the euro

Looks like you guys are leaving. It has no effect on me unless I take a holiday in the UK with a weaker pound but it to me is a very strange decision to make. Interesting times ahead for the UK

Great financial crash 5.1 % black Wednesday 4.9% today is only 8% so I told a lie, the way things are going your only hope is to join the euro

I hold out some hope that a Brexit could help pave the way for an end to partition, as some have speculated.

UK economy faces minimum of two years of uncertainty with the best trade deal available being far worse than what you have now .
It's hard to see a general election not being called wirh voters being asked to choose between Boris Yeltsin and Jeremy "God help us all" Corbyn, and the SNP campaigning on a new referendum and out manifesto and can an impoverished England and Wales afford to keep ye mob on, and what about the border, worrying times Don.

There's definitely a lot of uncertainty ahead. We've been a massive hole in the pocket of Westminster since most of our industrial production disappeared. I know we're not an attractive burden for the Republic, either. I don't think it's going to be a magic bullet for Nationalists but have seen some media sources speculating. It would be a rough, long road if it does kickstart an end to partition. Realistically, I also can't see that happening any time soon without a repeat of the tragic bloodshed :\

If even half of the extent of forecasted economic hardship comes to fruition, I think many leave voters will view their polling decision like those few-too-many shots you had the night before a hangover. We don't have a very politically informed electorate.There's also the social instability when we consider how divided the UK is on this matter; it has been most polarising.

With the lead now 800k 900k, it's looking pretty grim for the remain camp.

A collapsing sterling , would mean The UK dumping exports into the EU which would mean tariffs in the medium to long term.
I wonder will the English hooligans who chanted so loudly for out be so happy when they find the price of beer has gone up 10% over night.

Glad i invested in some Bitcoins...now the aussie dollar is plunging because of this vote though it's up against the pound.

JFP7hdS.jpg

Spectacular own goal, indeed as investors start to dump UK assets.

Well Brits, this one is on you.

My condolences to those who didn't want to be the first country to leave the first world.

"Institutions including the Fed and the European Central Bank are primed to pump liquidity into the system if needed". From Blomberg.
The irony the euro stepping in to prop up sterling.

It's official. I live in a far right paradise. It's called Hell.

Fuck all you idiots who voted for this.

If Adolf Hilter flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway.