• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

JamesP69

Greenlighter
Hello people,

A friend accidently may have taken almost a 1g (yes 1 gram) of Etizolam accidently, would this be enough for an LD50?
Should help be seeked asap, I am assuming so?

Please some feedback guys,
Kind Regards,
J

I'd get to the hospital right fucking now, either drive them this very second or if you're referring to yourself call 911 IMMEDIATELY.

Don't fuck around and try to see what happens or wait it out or dispose of other drugs or anything else. Get off the internet, get to the hospital. If you're alone and you took the drugs, you may be about to suddenly lose consciousness. 911 and unlock the doors to the house and write down that you have accidentally taken a massive dose of a benzodiazepine so they can give you flumazenil immediately.

Apollogies the real reading would be 500mg, powder form a very well known source.

That's 500x the starting dose. The other person isn't kidding do exactly as they say

Incredibly serious. Even at 500mg, even if it's not pure, even if they have a benzo tolerance. Did you take it or did a friend? If you took it you have VERY LIMITED TIME before you are going to black out. If a friend took it you have VERY LIMITED TIME before you have to start CPR.

In either case you need to call 911 RIGHT NOW.

Don't fucking update us right now, someone is about to have a brush with death.

CALL 911, CALL 911, CALL 911.

Don't care if you have an ounce of meth on the table and a pound of grass and half a key of heroin, the paramedics are going to pick someone up and YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LET THE POLICE IN. No drug charge will fuck your life up as bad as manslaughter / negligent homicide / lifelong guilt as you watch someone die / your own death if you took the Etiz.

If you took the drugs then get to a place where they can find you and write down what you did, AFTER YOU CALL 911.

They need to know it was a benzo as well so they can administer flumazenil right away. If they just come across your unconscious body and you don't let them know it was a benzo, they're gonna assume heroin and give you narcan which will not help in this circumstance.

Don't assume they know what Etizolam is. You can write that down but make sure you specify benzodiazepine on the 911 call AND on a piece of paper.

For real, don't worry about getting in trouble, you won't....hell my girl ODed on liquid methadone before, found her when I got home, called 911, gave the paramedics the bottle of methadone and told them what it was but then had to make them give her narcan because they were incompetent and didn't know what to do, they were just gonna drive her to the hospital without doing anything...funny thing is they gave the methadone back to us at the hospital the next day, they thought it was benadryl or something(which was a good thing because we were both WDing pretty good by then)...I don't know what the antidote for benzo overdose is or if paramedics would have it on them so its important you get help NOW as all they may be able to do is get them to a doctor for help which can take some time.

This is almost a cry out for help, I feel really ashamed right now, I dont know what to say right now. :(

Shit happens, don't be ashamed, but don't ignore it either, use it for motivation to change.

So you called 911? Good. I've had my own hospital ride as well, you can bounce back.

After you are discharged from the hospital come back here, let us know you are okay, and if you need help we have a great community that is willing to listen and try to offer guidance.

I hope I won't be judged I feel so selfish right now. I just signed up and yes the 500mg bag was infront of me. I have alcohol induced pancrititus and have been an addict for a long time (I am in my 20s and have been told I can never drink again), I flushed all my drugs down the toilet, 2c-b, 2c-e. 2c-p, ketamine, 4-FA, many other things. I recently tried coke, meth, codeine, ordered a 80mg Oxy pill (flushed after realising it was such a huge dose), all my weed binned. All I have left is my benzos which I am almost weaned off after a huge Etizolam and Xanax dose while taking huge amounts of alcohol daily, cut down to a 2, 1, 2 Diazepam dose with a very decent doctor but now I just see myself plumiting into Xanax and alcohol usage since easter. I won't whine about my issues since everyone has them but I just feel no escape and wanted an easy way out just now, sorry for being so selfish, jesus.

I really am sorry, you could have been helping someone else, so so so sorry.

I really want to share my experiences now if you can forgive me, as I drink this white wine... I really hope I won't be judged too much, yes I went a little crazy just now.

Had insane sleep paralysis last night I feel exhausted, trying to run a business... oh forget all that... just thank you for the fast responces.

I will share some expericnes here from now on... if that's ok?

Almost died from severe acute pancritius last year which ended up with me in a foregin country in ICU for 3 weeks which I still cannot get over, why can I not drink in my 20s with friends.... I sound like a whining bitch but the culture in UK for example... all my circle of friends... all alcohol related. I sound like a bitch.

Sorry guys for being so selfish

much love

Dude I'm laying on a couch, alone, watching shitty movies, trying to knock myself out with melatonin. Talking to you is the most worthwhile thing I've done this evening. Sharing experiences is fine, but I'm very confused.

Just to be clear, you're saying you *did not* actually take the 500mg of Etizolam and it was just a cry for help? If that's the case then don't feel bad about it, I feel a lot better knowing someone is not about to die.

Go ahead and share your experiences, we have a trip-report forum that might be the place for them if they're not centered around a specific topic or question.