• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had sleep paralys at least 50/60 times, and its scaryat first, but you can learm to come put of sleep parlysis mode.....

Receiving ten of these tomorrow, hopefully it will help with my Insomnia.

yeah it should do, they work an absolut treat.. And you dont feel groggy in the morning or anything... plus ive found they get rid of anxiety aswell.. blue treats

Yeah I've definitely accumulated a tolerance doing them just 3x a week.

They are good for sleep but when I've taken say 2mg for this purpose, I will be happiest waking up 10-12 hours later. So take them early.

Having said that, I've taken 2-3mg recreationally, slept, and been awake 7 hours later, but felt tired (and slightly amnesic) the next day.

Now I have a bit more experience with them I am starting to recognise the recreational/euphoric side, particularly in combo with o-dt. The euphoria is still very subtle, the daft behaviour less so ("show us your cock" type behaviour that is a bit sad for middle aged men. Still amusing though!)

I say "show us your cock" type behaviour, honesty demands: yes, my 38-year old self and my 43-year old pal showed each other our cocks. "If I shake it, it gets bigger!", "Aye that's better"... grey, balding lads.... we need to harvest mushrooms and stop this nonsense.

Last edited:
^ Haha, yeah, I think any person who has used benzos for any period of time will have some crazy disinhibited stories to share. I used to do crab walks around the local supermarkets whenever I was feeling good from benzos and happened to be walking around the store...

So I bought the pure powder that has appeared at some vendors. The whole point for me buying it was because I wanted to smoke it so I tried that yesterday. It didn't go very good. I ended up feeling extremely exhausted in my body but totally clear in my head. I tried taking some orally and I think it worked as good as the pellets but I'm not sure. It is very hard to dose it right so I ate it little by little until I felt good, maybe not the smartest thing to do. However the smoking was a disappointment.

Has anyone smoked etizolam with success?

nope
So I bought the pure powder that has appeared at some vendors. The whole point for me buying it was because I wanted to smoke it so I tried that yesterday. It didn't go very good. I ended up feeling extremely exhausted in my body but totally clear in my head. I tried taking some orally and I think it worked as good as the pellets but I'm not sure. It is very hard to dose it right so I ate it little by little until I felt good, maybe not the smartest thing to do. However the smoking was a disappointment.

no only tried orally and snorting, both seem to work pretty well..

Have tried it, but not with success. Ground one of the pills down to powder. Poured the powder into a candle tea light retainer & applied gentle flame - nothing. Applied stonger flame & the stuff just bakes and doesnt give off any smoke. It's clearly not made to be vapable/ smokable. Waste of a pill and a waste of time.

Its meant to have 93% oral bio-availabilty so that seems the most efficient way to get the most out of it, if you havent eaten any food for a couple of hours or more. Only tried snorting it once, didnt seems as effective, plus hooter was totally congested for hours afterwards.

I still love these things though. I am trying to stick to Pegasus's advice about trying not to use the stuff more than 2 or 3 times a week to avoid developing a habit, i would have been way over the recomended frequency in a very short space of time otherwise, so thanks for that Pegasus. I think i will be done with MDPV soon so wont be needing to take so many Etizolams in order to end PV sessions and should be able to control the use of Etizolam better.

I love the day after effects of these too, as theres is a residual calmness. Was lying out in the sun the other day and it was very pleasureable and deeply relaxing. I'm normally too restless to enjoy sunbathing.

Last edited:
^Yeah man, good to hear you're using in moderation. Just remember that even 2-3 days per week can start to become problematic given enough time. It may not turn into addiction in the typical sense, but at some point you will likely start to notice rebound symptoms on the days where you're not dosing. Just be aware, is all I'm saying!

I find them great for sleeping after stims. 2mg does me fine. They're the only benzo/ sleeper that works for me, and I only use them weekly at most a I try to keep any stim binges to a level.

1-2mgs of etizolam in the morning give you a uplifting "good" feeling, without the amnesia, dizziness or any of the other sleepy side effects the other "Benzos" create. I know Etizolam is a "thienobenzodiazepine" or whatever but from what i've read it seems like the perfect "daytime" benzo for anxiety/depression in moderate dosages (2mg<)... I dunno why wikipedia says this benzodiazepine has "Hypnotic" effects? never made sense to mi?

Dunno about this one, its weird. Some say it gives them no effects other say its good and gives them enjoyable effects.

also I heard etizolam won't work if you take it continually everyday, I've heard that you can't take it everyday either otherwise it won't work.

Last edited:
Got a shipment in today. Took 3mg on an empty stomach accompanied by a Southern Tier Gemini IPA (beer). Feeling very relaxed and social :)

Managed to get my hands on some of the pharmaceutical grade etizolam (etilaam) that come in a proper box and blister pack instead of a dodgy bag and they are almost 3 times the strength of the watered down rip offs most of the rc vendors are churning out. Bizarre as I also got them at a fraction of the usual cost.. including shipping..

anyone know any info about dosage?, cause some say 1-2mg, and then there are some people who do like 10 mg or even more, what about overdose dosage? purely for harm reduction reasons

anyone know any info about dosage?, cause some say 1-2mg, and then there are some people who do like 10 mg or even more, what about overdose dosage? purely for harm reduction reasons

If you're new to this class of drugs 1mg will be plenty. Tolerance seems to build rapidly with constant/heavy use until you need ridiculous amounts. I have been advised that for someone with no tolerance 3-4 mg could start to get dangerous.

I've been using them quite moderately for a couple of months. Still getting good effects off 0.5 - 1mg. And 2mg will enable me to sleep after a pv binge. This doesnt knock me clean out like it did at first so i must have built some tolerance but i can still sleep after not too long. No doubt it helps that my stomach is always empty after a PV binge, so i get the full effect of the oral 93 % bioavailabilty that i read somewhere.

To me it makes a massive difference what i have eaten and when. I got nothing atall off 1mg 2 hours after a meal high in fats, carbs and protein.

Last edited:
great after a pv binge, takes the edge off... but this led me to wonder hey i use them at the end of a pv binge, why not try a little mix in small quantities, so i recently experimented crushing a 1mg etizolam pill, so that its in powder form, plus then i add just a hint of pv to the mix them together in 1 line, and have found the effects really good, not sure if this is a dangerous combo,so only did it small quantities, etizolam remove the negative aspects of pv, its almost a calming stimulation if that makes any sense...ill probaly never do pv on its own again, just makes me too wired and edgy... but you still get the stimulating focus part of pv, without the paranioa/anxiety effects that pv may bring...your mind is like its still running on pv (good focus,stimulating effects, and the drive that pv gives me), and etizolam destroys racing,panic,anxiety thoughts that pv can sometimes cause me....because when i used to do it straight, my mind was racing with good thoughts, but its going to quick for my brain to process it, so basically the etizolam is a filter that relaxes your mind, but its easier to think... sorry for the long post..
i recommend crushing up a etizolam 1mg pill and add a tiny tiny bit of pv in one line.. great high...highly recommend this combo if the pv on its own is a little too intense and edgy... what a find.

oh and one more thing when i mix these two in a line my heartrate is at a perfect rythm..but please be careful mixing any drug, but this feels alot safer than pv on its own.. thank you for reading, sorry its a tad long but i just had to inform, one of the greatest discoveries ive found in my history of drug use..its like the libra scales just both balance each other out perfectly, never had a better drug combo, anyone tried mixing them in a powder..i know its dangerous to mix uppers and downers, but for me etizolam doesnt act like a downer in my body...social, got more self assurance, which for me is a big thing because i tend to have low self esteem(guessing all the dominant figures in my life when i was growing up) but i belive if your self esteem is low and you take uppers, it evens you out without you being cocky and over confident...where as ive noticed confident and self assured people while sober, take uppers and they move up a level, think of it as a level stage (sober person with low self esteem, take a drug that increases confidence, and your at level 2 confidence, then you take a sober person who is naturally self assured and confident, and they take a drug they move up to level 3, of course differs from person to person, you can apply the same to depression a sober person who is naturally happy chemical balance is normal, say they were to take an anti depressant, they would move up to level 2, compared to a person who suffers from depression whos level is at 0, they take the anti depressant and move up to level 1, so they have to take a pill to get to the same level as someone who is at 1 to begin with....sorry went completely off topic...but still interesting...

stay safe

great after a pv binge, takes the edge off... but this led me to wonder hey i use them at the end of a pv binge, why not try a little mix in small quantities, so i recently experimented crushing a 1mg etizolam pill, so that its in powder form, plus then i add just a hint of

So exactly why don't you just take the etizolam orally then do a pv line?

you realize you're snorting a bunch of pill binders and other shit, doing a drug that is reportedely not as good for insufflation...

really, i read thats its quite effective when snorted, bit may give that one a try cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.