• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Cracula, i would steer clear of those etizolam...in fact i avoid anything made by intas, i don't know if they have crap quality control procedures in place but there is definitely something not right about them in general imo. On the same website there are 30 0.5mg tablets made by Solvay, more expensive but i find them much better quality.

Etizolam is one of the best and only benzo's you can take in the daytime in public as it just relaxes you and doesn't give you bad amnesia.

I have combined Etizolam and Phenibut, some synergy, and I crashed out pretty soon. Phenibut on its own can paradoxically cause me some stimulation, probably as it can increase Dopamine levels (I regularly take Siberian Ginseng, that that may further enhance the dopamine stimulation.

I'm more worried out any potential cross tolerance between Etiz and Phen leading to higher risk of dependance., particularly as I try to reduce use of each to 2-3 days a week, though I usually use them on different days

is etizolam dosing closest to xanax?

about 1mg=1mg?

and i see people having better results from sniffing it. is it water soluble?

Last edited:
Water solubility isn't important. It is likely negligibly water soluble but works just fine snorted.

About 1mg=1mg is pretty fair IMO

I'm gonna merge this into the etizolam thread...

I have combined Etizolam and Phenibut, some synergy, and I crashed out pretty soon. Phenibut on its own can paradoxically cause me some stimulation, probably as it can increase Dopamine levels (I regularly take Siberian Ginseng, that that may further enhance the dopamine stimulation.

I'm more worried out any potential cross tolerance between Etiz and Phen leading to higher risk of dependance., particularly as I try to reduce use of each to 2-3 days a week, though I usually use them on different days

There is definitely cross-tolerance, be wary of doing this as addiction will build quickly.

Errm so something perculiar happened to me. Saturday I received a free sample of 250mg camfetamine, me and the lady tried it, disappointed to say the least so moved on to the 1g of MPA I had. We started that and ended up binging the entire lot from 10pm Saturday night and finished it at around 12pm Sunday night, by this point we were obviously feeling strung out and crappy. Decided to take 1mg etiz to calm things down which worked wonders. Had a bath together and did massages an stuff and took 1mg more approx 1 hour later. Feeling pretty baseline now, but obviously still my body is massively stimulated from all the mpa. Decide to take 10mg diazepam to try and seal the deal and sleep. Now as far as I was concerned I'd fallen asleep but next thing I know I've woken up an my lady is on top of me and we're having sex? And we'd been for the last 3 hours? Yet I had no idea about any of anything she was telling me like...atall was this a blackout? What happened?!

You lucky bastard lol. Unfortunately i havent found myself in any situations like that recently, but wouldnt mind too much if i did !

Who knows what happened though, it has been stated that Etizolam can cause amnesia, or maybe you were just barely conscious, or out of it alltogether, although certain parts of your anatomy must still have been functioning by the sounds of it !

According to lady I hadn't fallen asleep at all, was still completely normal functioning and on planet earth. I literally just had about 3 hours where I have absolutely no recollection of events, annoyingly as it sounded like I was having a great time lol! Just strange as I've taken up to 4mg of etiz with no amnesia so far. I can only conclude that it was the 7 beers I'd drunk also. Benzos are all still very new to me so came as quite a bizarre experience!

I've gotten amnesia like that from Etizolam, which scared me from ever taking it again. A whole weekend was lost, I don't remember any of it, despite knowing I was fully conscious for most of it. I think part of the problem is that I would take a tablet and then forget I had taken it, and take another. It's terrifying how this creeps up on you...must be a little bit like the horror of dementia. Etizolam scares me.

I've gotten amnesia like that from Etizolam, which scared me from ever taking it again. A whole weekend was lost, I don't remember any of it, despite knowing I was fully conscious for most of it. I think part of the problem is that I would take a tablet and then forget I had taken it, and take another. It's terrifying how this creeps up on you...must be a little bit like the horror of dementia. Etizolam scares me.

lol never really had major amnesia from etizolam, only minor... but still i consider it to bea bit of a wonder drug, brings peace in a time of mania...love this drug..but have to take days of to reduce any risk ok tolerance, but they are a wonder drug, and ive not done stims since ive been on them.. which ive been trying to quit...enjoying life much more without the stims personally

Etizolam gave me about 30 minutes of euphoria then I do not notice any effects aside from motor skill impairment. I guess its a blessing that benzos/derivatives thereof were never that recreational for me. They were legit as they were in blister packs with serial numbers and all. I've gotten more out of other uncontrolled GABAergic stuff like Phenibut personally.

Last edited:

This is true for most benzo-class drugs... ones like clonazepam and alprazolam are even worse about this IME. They are crazy drugs to use recreationally...

This is true for most benzo-class drugs... ones like clonazepam and alprazolam are even worse about this IME. They are crazy drugs to use recreationally...

I remember opening the packet to take a tablet, convinced that I had only taken a couple, only to discover that the pack was empty. It had originally contained 10...Such a stupid way to waste so much time, and potentially dangerous too. I never felt any obvious intoxication at all either, which didn't help matters.

Benzo addiction must be particularly helpless and miserable...

helped me get over stims, but now im on benzos :/, still better than stims for me personally..... but i take days of to prevent tolerance, but it does cause inwomnia when im not onthem, hard to get to sleep...

Last edited:
Its the amnesia and crashing out that puts me off using this drug more. Ruins a Poppy Tea high as if I take anymore than a very low dose, I small asleep fror a few hours and miss out on the high. Am using the Gaba enhancing hern Brahmi- no amnesia and it is apparently not addictive. May order some Kava Kava, that does nice with Opiates but is great on its own.

has anyone experienced sleep paralysis after taking etizolam? I first started getting it during a period of super paranoia induced by jwh, had it 2 or 3 times maybe. That was a few months ago. Then since taking etizolam I think Ive had 4 episodes in a month, I am getting more used to them but still pretty uncomfortable. I wouldnt say I have used etizolam too heavily, Ive taken 12 or so in 5 weeks.

I saw online that benzo users are more prone to them, and I also saw that a recommended medicine to combat sleep paralysis is klonopin.. as much as Id like a kpin script it seems stupid to take more benzos to cure a problem caused by benzos... etiz has been helpful for managing anxiety though.

I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time in my life after my mpa binge as I mentioned in an earlier post here but didn't think for a second to link it to etizolam, I just assumed that after the events of that weekend and coupled with the fact that I was doing a sleep in shift at work it was because I was strung out but all I know is that shit is scary. I didn't know what the hell was going on, first it felt like I couldn't breathe. Then you can't move your body and then wild dreams and hallucinations. Thankfully hadn't happened since and I've taken quite a few more etizolam since then

Has anyone else in here got a stupidly high resistance to these now?

I've been on a bit of a week binge on them and last night ended up taking 13 - I only realised this when I counted how many i had left in the baggy this morning.

I feel fine today too, woke up fresh as a daisy and don't feel drowsy or anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.