• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I ordered 10 of these bad boys, have absolutely no benzo tolerance whatsoever. Only thing I have tried was diazepam at 5mg for a massive base/coke/6apb comedown which helped a lot but didn't put me to sleep by any means!

My pellets are 1mg and I have read that 1mg etiz is equivalent to 10mg diaz?
Just wondering for my first time what kind of dosage I'm looking at for a nice recreational go on Etizolam

I figured as much! I couldn't resist temptation anyhow and ate half a tab and within 20 minutes found myself sorta giggling a bit like a school girl, felt very slight relaxation.. waited another 10 minutes and ate the other half bringing me to 1mg now. Again got sorta giggly euphoria for a few short minutes. After half an hour noticed that I am very relaxed, feeling lovely and warm. Decided to drink a few beers. Eyes become heavier after a couple beers. Noticed that I definitely feel effects more when I'm standing, just sorta floating around my flat. All very subtle though. Was hoping for longer euphoria and maybe more sedation. Will take another 1mg and see how that pans out. All in all good so far! Kinda feels like being stoned, except I can't smoke weed anymore as per the crippling anxiety it caused me

2mg + 5 beers = just so lovely. Feel like I'm a warm fluffly cloud :)

Man I love etizolam. These things are the next step up from benzodiazepines. Euphoric like barbiturates. And so economical!

Only ever really done stims, this is just such a lovely change of pace. Man I feel so lovely. So very lovely :) I need some match sticks to prop my eyelids open though. Interested to combine this with codeine. Heardn that's quite nice

I love em too boida :) Had to work till 12am yesterday and had to be at school at 9am today. Had four or five beers during the last hour at work, smoked some weed when I got home and took 1,5mg etizolam. Like you said: a fluffy cloud. I have problems sending myself to bed at night due to my ADD: when I go to bed it usually takes at least an hour for me to fall asleep and during this time it's like a waterfall of worries fills my mind, so I usually stay up right up to the point where I doze off and then go to bed. The result is that I usually go to sleep at around 3 or 4 am. With the etizolam the dozing point comes a lot earlier, especially when combined whit some beer and weed. I had a nice deep sleep and woke up pretty fresh this morning. If it wasn't for the etizolam I'd probably be having trouble staying awake right now.

Man I love etizolam. These things are the next step up from benzodiazepines. Euphoric like barbiturates. And so economical!
QFT. I can't believe when people say these have little euphoria....

Uhm so at 2mg+6 beers I decided that I could probably turn it up just one more notch so munched another 1mg. Think I may have been awake long enough to realise that I was seriously feeling good at this point, but then must have passed out. Coz I woke up with my tv on, and half a can of beer by my bedside, and I ALWAYS finish a beer so I'm guessing that last 1mg turned my lights off lol. Best little things ever far as I'm concerned. Also looking forward to 2m2b!

Will grapefruit potentiate these in a similar way to other benzos??

Are there any otherways to potentitae etizolam oher than alcohol or opiates...

thanks...

^ It should work the same as with benzos AFAIK, which IMO is not too terribly much. Marijuana is also a good idea for a mixer, again IMO.

^ It should work the same as with benzos AFAIK, which IMO is not too terribly much. Marijuana is also a good idea for a mixer, again IMO.

thanks - tried it and it def seemed to work! :D

i got 20 from 1 vendor today and 20 from another-now these arnt in strips,just in sealed baggies-im quite a hardened benzo user-few years back got pretty hooked on nitrazepam taking 60-80 pills 5mg each around 3 times a week.anyway the upshot of that was it gave me seizurers (not a surprise since the amounts i was taking) anyway nowadays i just take 30 pills of 10mg valium in one day every 2 weeks.thats the history.now today ive taken 2 etizolam (2mg alltogether) around an hour and 20min ago and arnt feeling much at all-could this be tolerance or shady pills anyone think? and if someone could possibly suggest what would be a good dose for someone like me who has this kinda tolerance? any help would be great :D

Last edited:
Has anyone tried 'chasing the dragon' with these pills ? Is it effective ?
(Apologies if this is a ridiculous question from a Benzo newbie but I saw a program on Current TV about Oxycodone and thats what those guys were doing with their pills on that)

Has anyone tried 'chasing the dragon' with these pills ? Is it effective ?
(Apologies if this is a ridiculous question from a Benzo newbie but I saw a program on Current TV about Oxycodone and thats what those guys were doing with their pills on that)

well im not sure about these but ive taken benzos for a long time and ive known a lot of benzo users (allthough mostly sticking to diazepam (valium) or nitrazepam (mogodon/"moggies") and ive never heard of anyone chasing them-swalling or sometimes maybe snorting (ouch) seems to be the way to go with them.wish i could help more!!

i got 20 from 1 vendor today and 20 from another-now these arnt in strips,just in sealed baggies-im quite a hardened benzo user-few years back got pretty hooked on nitrazepam taking 60-80 pills 5mg each around 3 times a week.anyway the upshot of that was it gave me seizurers (not a surprise since the amounts i was taking) anyway nowadays i just take 30 pills of 10mg valium in one day every 2 weeks.thats the history.now today ive taken 2 etizolam (2mg alltogether) around an hour and 20min ago and arnt feeling much at all-could this be tolerance or shady pills anyone think? and if someone could possibly suggest what would be a good dose for someone like me who has this kinda tolerance? any help would be great :D

I would of thought it's just tolerance but can never tell. My etizolam were small blue tablets with a line across them. I did 2mg and felt very very lovely but have no benzo tolerance at all. After reaching 3mg it was lights out very swiftly!

Status
Not open for further replies.