• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine they would be very good for bringing down trips; however the tripper would obviously need to be in control enough to keep track of how many little blue pills they have taken and when they took them. Easier said than done if tripping hard ? One guy on another forum ended up in a coma as he had lost track of how many he had taken...

I would imagine they would be very good for bringing down trips; however the tripper would obviously need to be in control enough to keep track of how many little blue pills they have taken and when they took them. Easier said than done if tripping hard ? One guy on another forum ended up in a coma as he had lost track of how many he had taken...

I don't know how to respond to that, to be honest.

One thing i noticed about etizolam, and take in to account that i've never had a benzo ever, that i've evened out mentally.

I've always felt i'm too sensitive in most situations, but this evening wasn't like i didn't care about anything anymore, but that i found balance in my ever changing moods.

A nice break from the norm.

Hey guys, my first post, I just wanted to share my horror experience with etizolam before i did anything else (This is my first experience with a benzo type drug)

Well, I have HPPD and i was having a particularly bad time with anxiety (it comes on and off, but it was bad for a few days) so i purchased 30 x 1mg pills from my usual vendor.

Before heading off to college i thought i would try it out, so i chewed half a pill and placed it under my tongue for a few mins before swallowing it down with some water, within minutes my mood had lifted and i felt more care free and anxiety free, i thought wow, something to finally help me when i need it. i took the other half of the pill to college and i was in an empty computer room so i slipped it into my mouth using a bag of sweets as cover

I get home from my half day of nothingness at college and go straight up stairs to experiement further.

3pm : i take 2mg sublingually

5mins later i take 1mg sublingually

10 mins later im feeling it quite strong but stupidly decide to take another 1mg, and as soon as i place that pill under my tongue i black out.

Next thing i remember is waking up in bed the next morning, feeling fucked up, like a mix of a high and a hangover and i have no idea how i undressed myself and got into bed. I pull the covers from me and something catches my eye, i bring my arms up and i have one of those circle sticky pad thingys (i have no idea what theyre called :p) stuck on each wrist and on either side of my chest with a hospital wristband on too. Naturally i freak out and go down stairs and ask my mum why the fuck are these things stuck on me...and she fills in the blanks.

6pm : my mum calls me for dinner. no reply. so my dad comes up to see what im doing, he comes back down and says that im asleep. mum is suspicious (she knows about my drug use) and takes a look, she sees me slumped on my bed, dribbling, sweating and mumbling gibberish to myself and im not responding to her, so she phones for an ambulance, they take me away and my parents and other family follow behind.

Then the ambulance stops in the middle of the main road (my parents both work in medical jobs so they assumed this to be that i had arrested and they were working on me, worst moment of her life, she said) but i hadnt, my random gibberish had started making sense, i told them what i had taken and how much and then, still obviously drugged up, i told them stuff about blackpool, even though ive never been there lol. once i got to the hospital that wired me up and kept me for abit then they decided not to keep me over night, and thats when i wake up.

I found no trace of the pills or the baggy in my room, so i either threw them somewhere or ate the lot, dont be stupid like i was.

^In a coma?

So the guy said. Does that seem unlikely then ?

I can't remember the exact details, and unfortunately the forum he posted on has been taken down so I cannot check, but he said that Etizolam played havoc with his short term memory, so he forgot what he had taken, so he ended up badly overdosing, and apparently ended up in a coma for 2 or 3 days....

^Yeah it likely was a blackout then. Did anyone try to awaken him from this coma?

^Yeah it likely was a blackout then. Did anyone try to awaken him from this coma?

If i remember correctly he said he was taken to hosptal.

As a matter of interest, what sort of dose would you need to be taking to end up like that ? Not that im intending to of course, as the moment as i have very little tolerance 1 or 2 tablets is all i need for the desired effects.

On a different note, can anyone confirm if the pills are effective crushed up and snorted ? Ive been MDPVing all weekend again, missed 2 nights sleep, and I'm back to work tomorrow. So i have to come down and get some sleep; I took one Etizolan tablet about 3 hours ago, and that took the edge of the PV, but it seems to have worn off now, and i can still feel the stim off the PV. The Etizolam did help me to regain some appetite, so ive wolfed down a big soup. I've already found that Etizolams arent very effective taken after food, and i dont want to wait 1.5 - 2 hours for my food digest. So, is it it worthwhile norting tehm, or should i just wait ?

Last edited:
^Yeah, you can snort them if you don't mind getting all that crap up your nose...

To blackout, I don't know exactly how much you'd have to take, but IMO 4mg is a good estimate of where most people with no tolerance would start to get really forgetful... When using with stims, this amount goes up as it takes more to counteract the upper effects. Still, 4mg is probably excessive even for this purpose.

To OD with this drug (other than blacking out/ memory loss) you'd have to go quite a bit higher with the dose or mix with other sedatives.

Hmmmm iv been put off by the reports in this thread and think I will give these a miss. It seems like most people aren't getting much of an effect, doesn't seem worth it to me.

Hmmmm iv been put off by the reports in this thread and think I will give these a miss. It seems like most people aren't getting much of an effect, doesn't seem worth it to me.

From what i gathered and from personal experience the newbies to benzos like them but others that have taken lots of benzos seem to need a lot of them to get much effect.

From what i gathered and from personal experience the newbies to benzos like them but others that have taken lots of benzos seem to need a lot of them to get much effect.

I'm a benzo newbie and I get nothing recreational. I find it useful for stim comedowns and as a sleep-aid. As a general tonic I've found it's made me fully functional when I've been feeling ropey and run-down. But it never takes me above baseline in any meaningful sense. Also it doesn't seem very consistent, maybe the pills I have are not consistent in dose. I do like having them around but I think I'd rather have a load of valium, which on the two occasions I've had it did feel a bit recreational and more forceful in sedation. It's probably down to individual biology, some people have said they get good effects from 500 µg.

Finally received my order today. I took 1 mg orally at 1:40am. After an hour I felt some mild relaxation but nothing really nameworthy, so I took another mg sublingualy. This was about 30 minuted ago and I must say I feel incredibly relaxed and a bit slow. Moving around is a bit slugish, kind of being drunk but more controlled. No real euphoria however. The only benzo's I've tried so far were 2mg bromazepam (didn't really notice anything from that) and 1mg lorazepam. The lorazepam in combination with some weed gave me the best results till so far, since the lorazepam does cause some nice euphoric glow. I'm gonna wait a few more minutes to see if the effects get stronger and will light my bong after that. I'll keep you posted on the results.

Edit: the weed really enhanced the effects of the Etizolam. Slight eurphotia as well :) Thinking about throwing a bear in the mix to see what else happens.
Edit 2: the beer also enhanced the effects, but in a different way. Music does sound great though.

Last edited:
Took two more pills yesterday, sublingual, with a few hours between them. The third one knocked me out pretty much. According to my PC I tried to watch an episode of Burn Notice, but I really cannot remember putting it on. I'm fairly confident that 2 or 3 mg of etizolam will do fine to catch some sleep after a stim comedown.

Edit: Just took another 1mg tab sublingual and added a 10mg bump of methoxetamine and some weed to the mix. Feeling kinda stoned/drunk right now, but a little more clear headed. Can still make small with roommate but I suspect I have pretty slurred speach right now because she says "what?" a lot :p

Last edited:
Be careful mixing with downers like MXE and alcohol, these combos can get dangerous quickly. Benzos + other sedatives = extreme sedation, blackouts, and potentially dangerous respiratory depression.

Yeah, that's why I only took 10mg. But didn't know about respiratory depression, thanks for the heads up!

On another note: Dropped about 100mg of 6-apb yesterday around 1am. At 10am I wanted to go to sleep but was still wide awake. Took 2mg of etizolam sublingually and had a solid 7-8 hours of sleep. I feel great at the moment, the residual effects of the 6-apb are far more enjoyable when well rested.

[WARNING: GIVEN ALL THIS TALK ABOUT RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION DO NOT EVER REPLICATE]
Once I was having a bad trip on MXE (at ~50-60mg) and couldn't get out of a negative thought loop, so took 2-3 mg of Etizolam orally. I waited for about half an hour and unfortunately this did not help although it did make me a bit more sedated. So, in an attempt to simply pass out I ate another 10-20mg of etizolam...I don't remember the exact dosage since I had them in a bottle. After about 30 minutes the room started spinning and I began to feel less freaked out and depressed, eventually passing out. I woke up 8 hours later feeling super groggy, a bit depressed and angry with myself for wasting all that etizolam and potentially accidently killing myself. I also felt somewhat lucky.
Of course other factors came into play: (1) I had taken 25mg dexedrine throughout the day which may have negated some of the sedation, (2) had eaten a large meal prior to the trip so my stomach was still a bit full when I took the etizolam and (3) had a tolerance since I had been taking 1-2mg per day (.5mg doses usually) to help with anxiety. I think if it weren’t for the large meal and tolerance, I think I could have died from respiratory failure. Most likely the etizolam slowly absorbed and my brain was already adapted to it. If I would have taken it sublingually, it may have worked better. I think I knew that there was a distinct possibility of respiratory failure but was in such a depressed state that I didn't care if I lived or died. If you do have etizolam and are solo tripping, always remain calm (even though this can be hard during a bad trip) and don’t over-due it...this goes for all other benzos as well. Maybe writing a warning near your supply of etizolam or other benzos would help, at least if you know you will be tripping alone.

Last edited:
I tucked my Etizolams away in the back of my closet. Had them lying around next to the couch, but that makes the temptation just too big. And combined with the weed I smoke in the evenings it's doing a real number on my memory.

Have to admit they are little saviours for me when ever im on stims, or just anxious, edgy,fearful.. kinda just bring your state of mind around. Works great as Anxiolytic

Status
Not open for further replies.