• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos etizolam as a hypnotic

From what I've been told it is but I have my doubts because of ,.. Etiz nod lol, the price and the high amts u must ingest, make it less cost affective , km roasting and feeling sweet for the first time inawile :) don't mind me guys/ gals ;)

Shit is the real deal guys!!!! For real. I'm still in Mack mode just chillin ans my kitty is soft and suck a cool dude man, fuck man I just can't explain it :)

Heheheh thanks, well at least someone else is up on the forums at this hour. How much etizolam did you take? Is it really that euphoric? Hmmmm sounds like it might be interesting…. :)

It's decent dude if u mix it, trees potentiate the chit outta it mang lol

Where u from bro? Did u say Canada? Not dissing, they're my kinda people.

Im from van city Canada. You? Ahhh I don't like smoking weed, I used to smoke a lot of it (I even have a green card so I can buy it from the dispensaries) but now when I smoke it I get anxious and paranoid and generally I get bad vibes. I guess it docent agree with me anymore. But I know what you mean about mixing it with benzos. When I was scripted 12-14mg kpin/day I'd smoke to add to it.

lol there's not a lot to do at 2:30 am so I'm just browsing youtube, came across this, pretty funny…Brian Williams rapping ><

Im from van city Canada. You? Ahhh I don't like smoking weed, I used to smoke a lot of it (I even have a green card so I can buy it from the dispensaries) but now when I smoke it I get anxious and paranoid and generally I get bad vibes. I guess it docent agree with me anymore. But I know what you mean about mixing it with benzos. When I was scripted 12-14mg kpin/day I'd smoke to add to it.

I'm Canadian too from Vancouver island:)
Your the 3ed person I've met from there the past week.

I'm Canadian too from Vancouver island:)
Your the 3ed person I've met from there the past week.

Heh it's a good place to live, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

So hopefully today I'll be buying something on line for sleep, I think I'm just gonna go with midazolam, it worked when I tried it a few weeks ago so I think it's my best bet. Although does anyone know either from reading or first hand experience if nitrazepam is a stronger hypnotic. It's either 7.5mg midazolam or 10mg nitrazepam, I've never tried nitrazepam but from reading its wiki page it sounds pretty good as a hypnotic, mind you some of the side effects of it sound rather unpleasant. I did check a benzo equivalency chart but it didn't have midazolam on it so that didn't help me with figuring out how much midazolam is equivalent to however much nitrazepam.

roughy 10mg nitrazepam = 7.5mg midazolam

Guess I'll just go with madazolam seeing as it worked for me already. I still don't get why my doctors wouldn't script me it, I told them it works. Guess they want me to off myself or use dope heh. Uggh three night no sleep, I'm so worn down :(.

Dude I took 4mg etiz when I woke up sober and I've been nodding all day long/in combo with some trees. .,shits got me cold chillin lol .lmao

Etiz helping me out bro, everyone's different but u feel almost human and on a small dose (usually takes 5kg k

Etazolam wouldn't be a bad idea seeing as the amount in milligrams I could get for the same price as I would be paying for 30 7.5 mg midazolam pills would be a lot more.so I'd probably have more than a months supply. Mind you one midazolam pill puts me to sleep and I don't know how many mg's of etizolam it would take to put me out.

Etiz isn't good for sleep IMO/IME
But it takes an elephant tranq to knock me out so never mind me lol.

-HOOD