• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos etizolam as a hypnotic

Yea another night of no sleep, couldn't fall asleep last night :(. I really wish I could get midazolam that stuff really actually worked, I really don't understand why my docs won't script it. I feel like killing myself in the most blatant attention grabbing way possible and leaving my body/mess as a "so there" to my doctors. Ugggh.

Yea another night of no sleep, couldn't fall asleep last night :(. I really wish I could get midazolam that stuff really actually worked, I really don't understand why my docs won't script it. I feel like killing myself in the most blatant attention grabbing way possible and leaving my body/mess as a "so there" to my doctors. Ugggh.

Have you told your doctor about your suicidal thoughts?

Have you told your doctor about your suicidal thoughts?

I tell them that if I don't get any relief I'm going to do something that will cause myself harm wether it be by my own means or accidental. Still it falls on deaf ears.

I know exactly what you mean bro! I've thought about leaving some brain matter on my old shrinks desk more than once . "Since you don't wanna help then you should have to do the clean up"!! Lmao!! If I wasn't such a puss I'd probably do it. Your not alone in thinking about it though, just wanted to let u know. Anyway dude my mailman is taking forever to get here, I checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery so I'm waiting man. Should be here pretty soon, I'll post and let u know if the etizolam is worth it ASAP...

What's up sailor, shit finally came and I took them sublingually about 15-20 min ago. So far nothing much, a little feeling like they might be doing something but too soon to know for sure. Temazepam 30mg used to work pretty good for sleep for me but I stopped seeing my shrink so I'm looking for something that works like they do. I know the temazepam doesn't help u at all so idk. I'm looking for a more chill med that doesn't knock me dead but isn't confused with a placebo, so far ehhhh idk, will post update in a half hour when I can be positive. Some say this shit knocks em out, others say it's got nice recreational effects, and very few said it was total shit so we shall see. It was packaged much different than I thought it would be, pills r smaller than u thought they'd be, I took 3mg so that is know for sure. If they don't do much I'll just go to the 'done clinic and sell em off. They always like the benzos...
Edit: getting some nice muscle relaxation so far... Starting to feel it a but better now, nice smooth , starting to get kinda tired but more relaxed I'd say, so far better than kpins, temazepam , is say tied with Xanax with the "euphoria" I'll keep dating soon.im getting that dry mouth like I do with kpins now so I know it's the real deal but I'd say another hr and I'll have a full experience, they also make me Hungary but I can't eat solid food. Same as what the kpins a xannies
Sailor pm ASAP bro pm me sailor !

Last edited:
Wasn't all that but I mixed a 7.5 oxy about an hr later and it's making it all blend nicely. No pass straight the fuck out but it's a nice chill.

frankly the only use etizolam in my opinion has as a hypnotic is when you've taken too much, black out and wake up the next day.

if you can however limit yourself to 1-2mg, i could potentially see some benefit. though not much.

Popped another mg of etiz and it's starting to kick in proper!!! Anxiety, gone! Getting a bit drowsy but I'm feelin good so I'm gonna stay up and enjoy some pease. [edit: some vendor of goods] very poor customer severicr!!

Last edited by a moderator:
U nailed it synth :)
Shits kicking in sweet now, it's worth the money imo

aye, you're making me crave etizolam now, despite having valium, booze and cocaine. it's just so wonderfully disastrous. going a bit off topic. but essentially, no i don't approve of etizolam being used as a hypnotic. cliffy come join the bdd social!

More effective than kpin and Ativan and temazepam, Xanax is my fave but it constipated the shit outta me lol temazepam is still the best sleeping med IMHO

aye, you're making me crave etizolam now, despite having valium, booze and cocaine. it's just so wonderfully disastrous. going a bit off topic. but essentially, no i don't approve of etizolam being used as a hypnotic. cliffy come join the bdd social!
What's bdd social? I'm still pretty new to bl, sry
Edit: didn't man to jones u out bro, I apoligize...

hah don't worry, some more wine should fill the void. its under basic drug discussion - it's the social thread so we can chat like we are here but not interrupt the actual topic.

Well judging from your report on etizolam I don't know if it's worth the investment, right now I do have a script of 2mg k-pins for a month that I can get filled, would it be better just to fill that (k-pins don't really make me sleepy, but I haven't taken any benzo for almost two months, so you never know) or buy etizolam? Or should I get something like a luude analogue? Or chloral hydrate powder? Hmmm chloral hydrate always seemed to help me quite a lot when I was first scripted it years ago, might not be a bad idea to revisit it.

I must be weird because I prefer etizolam to xanax (so overrated), it feels very smooth like you said, less brain fog and far stronger muscle relaxation.

well like I've said, etizolam never put me to sleep, in fact it had some sort of paradoxical reaction in me for some reason. it definitely does produce a sense of some kind of euphoric feeling which i can't quite put my hand on, in terms of recreational use its better than every scripted benzo out there really apart from fluniitrazepam, which is hardly ever scripted anymore and actually is banned in most places. flubromazepam comes close in terms of hypnotic effects in my opinion and is the most euphoric research benzo out there - it feels very similar to flunitrazepam, it just takes about 4 hours to take effect which sucks.

Well judging from your report on etizolam I don't know if it's worth the investment, right now I do have a script of 2mg k-pins for a month that I can get filled, would it be better just to fill that (k-pins don't really make me sleepy, but I haven't taken any benzo for almost two months, so you never know) or buy etizolam? Or should I get something like a luude analogue? Or chloral hydrate powder? Hmmm chloral hydrate always seemed to help me quite a lot when I was first scripted it years ago, might not be a bad idea to revisit it.
Dude in still mellow and chillin from the etiz bro, no joke z and I took a total of 4/5 mg , dude it's cheap and definitly worth a try bro. Jmho!!

well like I've said, etizolam never put me to sleep, in fact it had some sort of paradoxical reaction in me for some reason. it definitely does produce a sense of some kind of euphoric feeling which i can't quite put my hand on, in terms of recreational use its better than every scripted benzo out there really apart from fluniitrazepam, which is hardly ever scripted anymore and actually is banned in most places. flubromazepam comes close in terms of hypnotic effects in my opinion and is the most euphoric research benzo out there - it feels very similar to flunitrazepam, it just takes about 4 hours to take effect which sucks.
You can find that fluntrazapam look around bro ;) I found it in 2 minutes