• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphendate IM/IV is it like like cocaine?

not any more it's not, it's the real thing, it's better than most of the "real" drugs about.

especially that fucking "coke" i had last night.

main-qimg-a5581088bee70c58e05c05b02d970aef

;)

Did I just read a post saying that mephedrone is a derivate of the khat plant? Hahahahahaha

i can't say if it's like iv coke really. i've only ever shot cheap coke and didn't really get much from it. but the first shot does feel pretty fucking good.

i have however IV'd quite a bit of ethylphenidate, i wouldn't recommending IM'ing it. as said, it feels harsh on the veins and nose, so i don't like the idea of it sitting around in your muscles. the first shot is great, nice rush, really euphoric, the high lasts around 30 min, with residual stimulation for a few hours. on redosing (which is really compulsive), the rush, high, euphoria etc diminishes quite rapidly, but of course is still very compulsive. i don't plan on getting anymore for a while because when i have some i just shoot it til it's all gone no matter what i'm doing/ have to do. check this thread i wrote.

i once did a "speedball", of ethylphenidate and heroin, and the ethylphenidate completely overruled the heroin, and as it has a long residual stim, it was as if i didn't put any heroin in there.

if you decide to iv ethylphenidate, measure it with scales (start low), be careful, have someone around, make sure you have some benzo's in case you need them and only have a small amount available, because you will probably shoot it until the bag is empty.

hope this helps

I've only ever snorted ethylphen, if I ever get it again I'm gonna try plugging, it's just the regular redosing that annoys me with plugging.

I have been plugged Eph myself and I agree. It is a serious pain in the ass, pun intended. I wouldn't dare put that shit up my nose. I can say one thing. I once plugged 10 ml of gin (blue lotus soaked) and that was 100 times as painful as the Eph through the back door. I just worry about long term damage. It also causes some intestinal discomfort the next day. Personally, I find it orally inactive. Plugging lasts longer and causes less heart palpitations...I always load up on Clonidine before dosing.
If you do plug it use a lot of liquid, this helps.

Nothin like cocaine or any other drug analog. It is its own class and has great qualities if used correctly and planned. 1st time user if they dont know the chemistry and dosage,effects ect... they will do god knows what..kids these days have no brains or care they take whatever they can get fuck sake and overdose or freak out and lose there minds....the goverment needs to start educating the young kids in schools now or well all ve dead before we reach are 60s

^ true dat, I used to call it shitalin. Still loved it back in my younger reckless days.

Christ! Imagine that. Poor kids would be traumatised for life... 8o

They are already. Let's get serious for a moment. By 2020 the UN health thingy predict a rise of 50% in kids suffering mental health problems.

Let them eat Bluelight.

They are already. Let's get serious for a moment. By 2020 the UN health thingy predict a rise of 50% in kids suffering mental health problems.

Let them eat Bluelight.

Yeh! That'll sort 'em out ;)

But to be serious - and almost back on topic - it would probably help if they stopped prescribing powerful stimulants to any kid whose mum says they're a bit naughty...

Yeh! That'll sort 'em out ;)

But to be serious - and almost back on topic - it would probably help if they stopped prescribing powerful stimulants to any kid whose mum says they're a bit naughty...
But if they stopped that then 13 year old Sprouts couldn't afford to do lines on the school football field between lessons!

I've never done MPH, or EPH, but I've had experience with amphetamines and rolls and dope. Should I expect the same tweaked feeling on EPH or could someone elaborate on the euphoria from EPH??? Info will be much appreciated, as it will influence my purchase. ..

Ethylphenidate is a soul destroying bastard of a drug. This one really got its hooks into me. Dark times. Took the piss right out of this one and got fucked by it.

Taught me a good few lessons about how I should use rather than abuse drugs and since then it's been all cushty.

Well at least abuse the right kind of drug ;)

You're not wrong - i used to use heaps of that stuff, even though it was awful. Pictures i've seen of me in that period are kinda disturbing in how skeletal i became in that period.
Got some pretty nasty damage from it - the thought of IMing it is horrifying.