• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphendate IM/IV is it like like cocaine?

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Is Ethylphenidate anything like cocaine when injected in any route?

There used to be a section on wikipedia about Methylphenidate having an indistinguishable high from cocaine when administered intravenously but it appears to of been taken down.

As for ethylphenidate, I've yet to hear antyhing.

It's hard to believe how anything can come close to cocaine.
Even crystal meth users say there's no comparison. Maybe coke really is 'it'.

Then again, it seems odd that there can only be one drug out there that delivers that type of high?

Btw, go careful with IM'ing anything.
It's a dodgy thing to do and doesn't work with alot of drugs. Esp RC's and stims.

Plugging etylphenidate is my favourite ROA, but it sure stings a little, and I wouldn't recommend it long-term. As for IV - I wouldn't want to subject my veins to it. And IM injeections have their own complications, as rightly pointed out above.

Basically, I don't think you're going to get many people in a position to make any sort of comparison, let alone a useful one. Somebody with cocaine at a purity level high enough to consider injecting probably isn't in the market for ethylphenidate.

I found snorted methylphenidate actually reminded me a lot of cocaine, but ethylphenidate doesn't feel that much like methylphenidate.

So my money's on a big 'no', based solely on that.

If it were n i know nowt about it surely everyone would be at it ?

Apparently the LD-50 for IV ethylphenidate is ridiculow. Plugged is the way to go.

Well it depends upon the route of administration obviously. I would say that taking it at 9pm on the M6 would be preferable to 5pm on the M25, though YMMV...

Sorry, I'll get my coat....

It burns like mad and seems caustic up the nose, I dread to think what a puddle of it sitting around under your skin or inside a blood vessel might do.

I snorted a fair bit earlier in the year, it's true it burns like hell but I quite enjoy it, especially with a few drinks, on its own it's pretty good for getting shit done. To be honest given the low price I find it a pretty decent stimulant, nowhere as fiendish as pv, nor compulsive, much more manageable. Last spring I did quite a bit at work, don't think anyone noticed, doesn't get me too sketchy unless I take the piss with the doses.

If the alternative is getting commercial coke(anything under 50 euros) or having to pay for the expensive stuff, I'd choose the ethylphenidate every day. If you have a few pints beforehand and you snort it, it gets quite a social buzz, obviously you won't be swimming in euphoria and well being like with proper coke, but whatever, it's cheap and it hits you just fine.

I was alarmed that people I know told me how well I was looking when I was on it. Inside I was actually a world of sketch with some useful stimulation.

It may be cheap but I think injecting it would be insanely bad for whatever pipes and organs it came into contact with on the inside.

you could always tryt a small dose in a rig after all which ever roa you take its gonna come in contact with all yer organs, blood etc. But for me it would be 1st speedball 2nd coke, 3rd dikes/palfium/heroin difficult to decide out of those three as it depends on the dose but nothing comes close to SB's or coke for that mental bell ringing rush with treble on 100

which ever roa you take its gonna come in contact with all yer organs, blood etc

True, but the thought of a little puddle of shitalin solution sitting under your skin, as could feasibly happen with IM.... ugh. Makes me think of that krokodil video, which is massive exaggeration somewhere inside my head, but still, makes me think of that krokodil video. Bleurgh.

should have made it more clear - IM is something ive never done its in the vein for me or whats the point. REthe krokodil vid is it real? are there loads of vids or just the one everyone has seen? given all our dope is now going to russia and other places you wouldnt have thought there would be a need to hit up krococrap

fuck rc's just buy the real thing. at least it's partly natural. like mm-cat which is derivative of the khat plant.

The real thing?

All drugs are created equal in the eyes of the blood-brain barrier.

It never forgets the ones that cross it, though. Or something way, way funnier.

fuck rc's just buy the real thing. at least it's partly natural. like mm-cat which is derivative of the khat plant.

lol, WOW, could anyone have imagined this post appearing any time round 2009-2010 when all the meph snobbery here was in full swing.....

"fuck RC's, just buy the real thing"

Irie Botfly!