• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphendate IM/IV is it like like cocaine?

Way more than other stims too. Peev, meth, dex-amp, etc - nothing came close to the weight loss on ethylphen.
I really shudder to think what it was doing to my health.
Awful caustic shit.

Was pretty nasty stuff, must've gone through many a gram, whilst also maintaining the heroin/subutex/diazepam regime. Definitely my most self-destructive period.I think my arm went completely numb at one point, from vasoconstriction? That was pretty fucking worrying...

I would never put that toxic stuff in my veins, let alone my body again. It is like cocaine's nasty annoying distant relative that screws up every gathering he comes to. In my view only of course! Important to mention though that I have only IV'd anything once, and wouldn't again. But the ideas of jacking this up seems particularly gruesome.

Is it similar in effect to ritalin?

I dunno, really - i only ever took ritalin orally, and hated it (i hear it's great when snorted, but i have a rule about not putting shit up my nose if i can help it - especially crushed pills). Ritalin - in my very limited experience - was not a scratch on dexamphetamine, wheras ethylphenidate is just...i dunno, like grubby - and really caustic - speed.
I liked the stimulating cathinones better...which is saying something!
Not nice.

One of the worst drugs I have ever taken. Another of those is A-PVP which i first tried today from a sample pack from a regular vendor. Horrid.

I dunno, really - i only ever took ritalin orally, and hated it (i hear it's great when snorted, but i have a rule about not putting shit up my nose if i can help it - especially crushed pills). Ritalin - in my very limited experience - was not a scratch on dexamphetamine, wheras ethylphenidate is just...i dunno, like grubby - and really caustic - speed.
I liked the stimulating cathinones better...which is saying something!
Not nice.
Yeah i was prescribed ritalin. Its quite nice up the nose apart from the binders but i didn't like it as a medication. Swapped for dex which was much smoother. Ended up dropping that too as i didn't want to be on speed all the time..in hindsight i should have kept the script going as they were handy little pills.

I guess they are handy, for the right person at the right time. Got nothing against Ritalin, tried it a few times, but still had a sketchy edge not unlike ethylphenidate, for me anyway.

Yeah i was prescribed ritalin. Its quite nice up the nose apart from the binders but i didn't like it as a medication. Swapped for dex which was much smoother. Ended up dropping that too as i didn't want to be on speed all the time..in hindsight i should have kept the script going as they were handy little pills.

it's nasty, i've had a few friends that find dex scripts to be really harmful to their lives.
On the other hand, it makes me sad when people have Rx amphetamine and don't at least aquire them. Functional little pills, them ;)
So good for dancing...or moving house, etc
One of the worst drugs I have ever taken. Another of those is A-PVP which i first tried today from a sample pack from a regular vendor. Horrid.

I loved (/hated) a-pvp.
Wouldn't recommend it to anyone though. You're fortunate not to like it IMO.
You didn't take more than ~5mg i hope? Fucking potent shit.
I went through 30+ grams of it over a few months at one point. Took a long time to recover from.
Fucked me right up - much worse than meth ever did, when i used to take that.

I have taken probably 35mg over the course of a day. But I don't like it. Thanks for not giving me a large sample, vendor! Can see how it might be a bit moreish though. But given I took some lovely 4-FA yesterday, it had a lot to compare itself too. I like 4-FA, a lot. Not to be done all the time but as an occasional thing instead of speed.

Morish is an understatement when it comes to a-pvp, man!
Curious if it was the real thing though, as i was under the assumption it was long gone from the market?
(Bit off topic, sorry)

Yeah, it was real. Guy in Europe still doing it. He's got a lot of things in stock. Can't discuss that here though in any more detail. Wasted a lot vaping it off foil, thankfully! Horrible though although I think MDPV is worse! Negative effects totally outweigh the high for me.

God, talk about horrid. Thank God I haven't done loads and loads and loads! Fuck dodgy cathinone stiims like this!

If cocaine is - from a empirically obtained objective perspective - that shitty, privileged people have no clue about stims. Bottomline. But I assume, that ethylphenidate is vastly inferior, cause I know many folks, that prefer yayo over plain amphetamine. So I guess if you put them (eth and caine) on the same comparison plane, you only had access to highly impure (even for street measures) stuff.

Ethylphenidate sucks in every aspect.

I prefer 4-FA in stim territory, decent cocaine now too expensive in UK - occasional treat maybe!

As far as everyday use for motivation, and ADD symptoms, RC wise,what would you lovely people recommend aside from EPH??? Something that will definitely make me feel great, but still somewhat functional... Also something I can take w/ morphine, bupropion, and venlafaxine...

if you put them (meth and caine) on the same comparison plane,

IN the same spoon and BOOOOM!!!!! It's intense but so delightly wonderful... He he he...