View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eth-lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to try this a couple of nights ago. Woo! I really, really loved it. More similar to LSD than AL-LAD.

40 minutes after dosing, it felt really body heavy; very tactile. After about an hour and a half of that, it exploded into visuals and headfuck. The headfuck is way, way more gentle and lovey - almost rolly - compared to LSD...Dosed it at like 22:30, fell asleep around 13:00 the next day.

So far so good, feels really good.

Edit:

It's a winner. It's not a mind blowing experience, it's just awesome.

I am also thinking feels like a roll

Sexual, visual, warm, everything enhanced. Feels soon goood. Not overbearing like LSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took it for a spin last night too. Dosed 150ug. Pure love. I agree with everything that's been said in here so far. I'll collect my thoughts and post more later.

A couple things worth reminding / noting:

• NO source discussion / requesting / soliciting!
    [*]We don't allow live trip reporting, save your notes on your computer and please write a comprehensive report on it when you are up for it. If you feel like sharing, go to the social thread.
    [*]Since this drug is actively being taken, I fired up the centralized thread, here:
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/761505-The-Small-amp-Handy-ETH-LAD-Thread

happy trails <3
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.