View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eth-lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your proof? There wete no conclusive results and many people who had those tabs and lsz with al-lad said they seemed the same. If it was real it would still be out IMO
PARGY-LAD is no longer available because a bunch of losers decided to slander the vendor's reputation.

There was a gc/ms test result showing it to be in fact PARGY-LAD, I don't remember which testing site it was on though, wasn't in English if I remember correctly. Anyway getting off topic.

Excited, hopefully get to assay myself but, more hopeful someone will send this off for a conclusive third party testing

To the mods: if ETH-LAD really is here finally maybe we should close this thread, since there is really no usefull information in it anyway, and then start a fresh thread that can be the big and dandy.

Or maybe better wait with closing this thread untill it's out, In that way this thread can be a reservoire for all the pointless prerelease hype and chit chat.

It's really happening now faggots as we speak. Samples have been sent...

Thanks for the heads up, Kishka :) I just requested a sample as well, we´ll see how it all turns out. Even though I trust that vendor, I´d still like to see some independent testing of it.

It says they send the package with the NMR, GC/MS analysis with it.

I PM them about it and they already sent 3 blotters to Energy Control to test them although they are positive about it.

The products I received from ******* were always legit and reviews on CRU and SoS seems to be in touch :)

By the way why there is not a Big and Dandy ETH-LAD thread ?

Last edited:
I know the rest of their stuff is legit and that they are a serious vendor, so yeah, I really hope I get that sample I requested :D

I´m excited, ha ha :)

Yes, the mods should start a big and dandy once people have something to report.

Thanks for the heads up, Kishka :) I just requested a sample as well, we´ll see how it all turns out. Even though I trust that vendor, I´d still like to see some independent testing of it.

I'll send a piece off for testing if no one else does...

Big & Dandy threads only exist on compounds that are actually being used by people. It seems that will be true for ETH-LAD in the very near future, until that time I'm afraid it is just theoretical like a lot of other talk on other compounds on BL. ;)

I know that this one is more expensive to make, but I find the retail a bit too freakin pricey ;)

Yeah, as Solipsis said, B&D thread would probably require actual circulation and use of the compound; which may be soon :) a new B&D thread will be created once this is the case along with positive GC/MS results. Until then, might as well keep this thread for the 'pre-release hype and chit-chat' as it was put ;)

Of all of the unicorn psychedelics out there, ETH-LAD is for sure the one I'm most interested in, and it looks like it might just really move from the realm of legend to the realm of being in my mouth. It's so exciting to be here in this moment in time to experience the novel lysergamides that have been popping up over the last year or two.

It will be really interesting to see how this compares to LSD and AL-LAD, because of how it sits right in between the two of those structurally. It would make sense if it's effects were somewhere on a spectrum between those two, but these psychedelics can be unpredictable that's for sure.

There was a gc/ms test result showing it to be in fact PARGY-LAD, I don't remember which testing site it was on though, wasn't in English if I remember correctly. Anyway getting off topic.
I know of the test your talking about, but the place seemed shady, didn't post machine readings, and just PARGY-LAD yet how can they know without having an original confirmed sample to know how PARGY-LAD shows up. Again if it was what it was supposed to be it would still be around....

Also I'm quite positive there was a test result or two that confirmed it was al-lad and lsz combined even stating the dose of each. I could be mistaken, but I'm quite sure I'm not.

Edit: snipped

http://wedinos.tripsit.me/result/W002653

The legit results on the PARGY-LAD

Last edited:
It will be really interesting to see how this compares to LSD and AL-LAD, because of how it sits right in between the two of those structurally. It would make sense if it's effects were somewhere on a spectrum between those two, but these psychedelics can be unpredictable that's for sure.

Well, what is already inconsistent that it is more potent than LSD instead of less potent, but more easy / gentle / forgiving... let's be prepared for a unique little animal. :)

Taking 150ug for a test drive. Just dropped. Will report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.