• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Erowid Reports HIGHLY EXAGGERATED?

read some of the reports of people getting way smacked on ~70mg of codeine. they're pretty whack; but like Vaya said, anythings possible (I guess).

they seem to post a lot of bollocks experiences but i wouldnt say they're losely moderated as ive submitted a few reports and none are up after like 12 months.

Then again, maybe they were just shit :(

Last edited:
i've never exaggerated a trip report, but i've only written up reports for those few that were life-changing, or at least very interesting. consider all the millions of people who use drugs and peruse erowid--it is possible that all of those reports are in fact true, and not exaggerated.

however i also know that some are blatently fabricated, and some even are written by DEA/etc in order to try n keep people away from drugs, so really, who knows *shrug*

bottom line is, its possible.

I get heavy breathing and a slight rush from 5mg ritalin. I have gotten a pretty decent high off of 7.5 mg of vicodan. After a cup or two of coffee I can be quite energetic. Alcohol, one beer could get me sort of drunk, although if I eat alot, forget about it, I won't even try. If its headies, 2 hits and I am high as a kite.

Originally posted by center
I have never been that fucked up, and ive sampled many a few chemicals.

just because you've never been that fucked up means it's not possible for somebody else?

different people react to different drugs differently. is that so hard to accept? have you considered why this annoys you so much?

alasdair

Re: Re: Erowid Reports HIGHLY EXAGGERATED?

alasdairm said:
Originally posted by center
I have never been that fucked up, and ive sampled many a few chemicals.

just because you've never been that fucked up means it's not possible for somebody else?

different people react to different drugs differently. is that so hard to accept? have you considered why this annoys you so much?

alasdair

Wow. You answer more questions with questions than anyone I've ever seen.

center isnt so bad you just have to get to know him :) i can definetly identify with his need to offend as many people as possible though i don't act out on this need on this board

Re: Re: Re: Erowid Reports HIGHLY EXAGGERATED?

Originally posted by Roger&Me
Wow. You answer more questions with questions than anyone I've ever seen.

those are rhetorical questions champ, meaning they answer themselves :)

KB gets it. indeed, they are rhetorical. except the last one...

alasdair

Drugs affect your mind and there are a lot of differences in neurochemistry and psyches out there.
Who knows what effects you could get when you mix such powerful things as drugs and minds.
I can't believe you could be so close minded as to discount them as false. No one says they are the gospel and should not be taken as such.
Healthy criticism is an awesome tool.

i think some ppl in those spiritual reports merge their actual during-the-trip feelings/memories with their post-trip conclussions, thus creating the "exaggerated" reports

well you also have to think about high school stories and such. I'm in high school, and some of my friends feel the need to brag about how fucked up they were over the weekend or whatever. OMGOMG I SAW PINK MONKEYS after taking a few hits of pot kinda thing. its obviously exaggerated. center has every right to be annoyed. after reading some of these experiences before trying the drug myself, i was letdown on how the drugs affected me or any of my friends. and i KNOW i have one of the lowest tollerances around.

Salvia is a good example of this. Reading the salvia experiences people say that it lasted half an hour and they walked around the neighborhood.. thats bs
theres no way

salvia extract when smoked lasted about 5-10 minutes and i was floored. So was everyone else that tried it with me

i notice it too i guess is what im trying to get at here

some of em sound real. others sound fake.

shrugs

drugs hit everyone differently.. who knows?

Kremar said:
i think some ppl in those spiritual reports merge their actual during-the-trip feelings/memories with their post-trip conclussions, thus creating the "exaggerated" reports

Thats more like it. I think most of the translation is really just done after the trip.

blissfulMenace said:
well you also have to think about high school stories and such. I'm in high school, and some of my friends feel the need to brag about how fucked up they were over the weekend or whatever. OMGOMG I SAW PINK MONKEYS after taking a few hits of pot kinda thing. its obviously exaggerated. center has every right to be annoyed. after reading some of these experiences before trying the drug myself, i was letdown on how the drugs affected me or any of my friends. and i KNOW i have one of the lowest tollerances around.

Salvia is a good example of this. Reading the salvia experiences people say that it lasted half an hour and they walked around the neighborhood.. thats bs
theres no way

salvia extract when smoked lasted about 5-10 minutes and i was floored. So was everyone else that tried it with me

i notice it too i guess is what im trying to get at here

i was gonna post how i 100% agreed with you about the salvia experience...

and then i read your sn and realized that we actually did do salvia together.

and yea, i dont see walking around on 10x. erowid is really off on that...

I can not see what valid point you are making by your thread.

Perception is relative.

How can you tell what someone else is experiencing through their senses?

It may seem unbelievable to you, but strange things happen.

Finally...you have never gotten that fucked up off drugs? You are in the minority!

center said:
Walking on salvia? More like sitting there blankly.

Oh? Wonder how I managed to jog 3 blocks (unaware of the fact, of course!) during my first break-through with Salvia 10x extract, then?

It's more than possible, and that is why a trip-sitter is more than highly recommended by most knowledgable drug users.

Peace