• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Erowid/BlueLight Neuropharmacology Text

I pretty familiar with NMDA receptor antagonists (ketamine, phencyclidine, dextromethorphan), especially ketamine, if a writeup would be useful.

I joined just for this. Is there a torrent? Do i have to pm someone?

Could someone host the pdf please!

i can add a little bit that i know about 2 opiates, you can add more if you know.
oxy/hydrocodone converts into two metabolites, noroxy/hydrocodone and oxy/hydromorphone, norooxy/hydrocodone is useless for analgesia and for recreational value, you can slow down the metabolization by drinking grapefruit juice. oxy/hydromorphone is a minor metabolite and is much more potent then the precursors but is minimal in effect, the high received from oxy/hydrocodone is produced by oxy/hydrocodone it self and possibly helped by oxy/hydromorphone.

oh my god gethigh you are way over your head in this thread

i applaud your interest but for gods sake just read it you are nowhere near being ready to ad to this

keep up your hunger for knowledge man someday you will be one smart dude if pay attention

I'm wondering what the status of this document is. Is the original author planning on adding new content or accepting new content from others? There are a number of areas I would like to contribute to such as a section on the biogenic amines and the role of glutamate receptors in the action of some hallucinogenic substances. I am quite impressed with the results of the text thus far. Thanks for all of your hard work.

man I'm gonna have to eat some ritalin to study and remember and retain this info

or get high or something

bump again, is there any news on a link that works for the PDF???