• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ephedrine + Nootropic stack - Experienced - Best legal high I have ever found

Hi! Glad I found this post! Little history of myself in hopes someone reads this and has some suggestions...

I've always had low energy, I could nap twice a day. Tried to be a cheerleader in high school and could hardly keep up. I was sort of chubby but nothing crazy. I found ephedra (ripped fuel I think it was called..?) in my brothers bathroom when I was 15 and it changed everything. I dropped weight, loved going to the gym... Then of course they banned it so I just get the bronchial tablets from Walgreens and their stay awake pills and make my own ECA stack. Its SOOO not the same! Helps my energy a little but it's not that long lasting endurance cardio effect. But it does the job to get through my workouts. (I'm 29 and I'm in pretty good shape). I have a bit of a tolerance to it I think cause I don't get that chipper mood with it anymore.

I'm currently an exotic dancer. Don't judge, it's fun and the money rocks. Plus I'm allowed to drink booze on the job. I love the way whiskey makes me feel but HATE that I can't drive myself home and I flipping hate that I get nauseous and emotional when I come down.

Point being it sounds like this sleepwalker stuff combined with ephedra could be everything I'm looking for? The happy go lucky feeling of whiskey and the energy of ephedra?

I took two bronchial tablets (so 50mg of ephedrine) and a stay awake tablet (200 mg of caffeine) and 2 of the sleepwalkers. I felt like my heart was going to explode and I felt anxious and irritable. Later in the night my husband and I smoked some weed, I had a glass of wine, we had sex and I felt better (but who doesn't after an orgasm or two?) I also took a third of an ambien to get to sleep at a reasonable hour.

I'm wondering if I take out the caffeine tablet, workout before I go to work (to minimize the heart exploding/jittery feeling), maybe have a drink or two that all this in combination with dancing to some tunes I enjoy and making money it will be a fantastic buzz. Any thoughts? Opinions? Recommendations?

Thanks for reading my long winded post! ☺️

Just ordered (2)SleepWalkers. I'm very sensitive so I'm thinking the (2) caps will be plenty. Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Hi! Glad I found this post! Little history of myself in hopes someone reads this and has some suggestions...

I've always had low energy, I could nap twice a day. Tried to be a cheerleader in high school and could hardly keep up. I was sort of chubby but nothing crazy. I found ephedra (ripped fuel I think it was called..?) in my brothers bathroom when I was 15 and it changed everything. I dropped weight, loved going to the gym... Then of course they banned it so I just get the bronchial tablets from Walgreens and their stay awake pills and make my own ECA stack. Its SOOO not the same! Helps my energy a little but it's not that long lasting endurance cardio effect. But it does the job to get through my workouts. (I'm 29 and I'm in pretty good shape). I have a bit of a tolerance to it I think cause I don't get that chipper mood with it anymore.

I'm currently an exotic dancer. Don't judge, it's fun and the money rocks. Plus I'm allowed to drink booze on the job. I love the way whiskey makes me feel but HATE that I can't drive myself home and I flipping hate that I get nauseous and emotional when I come down.

Point being it sounds like this sleepwalker stuff combined with ephedra could be everything I'm looking for? The happy go lucky feeling of whiskey and the energy of ephedra?

I took two bronchial tablets (so 50mg of ephedrine) and a stay awake tablet (200 mg of caffeine) and 2 of the sleepwalkers. I felt like my heart was going to explode and I felt anxious and irritable. Later in the night my husband and I smoked some weed, I had a glass of wine, we had sex and I felt better (but who doesn't after an orgasm or two?) I also took a third of an ambien to get to sleep at a reasonable hour.

I'm wondering if I take out the caffeine tablet, workout before I go to work (to minimize the heart exploding/jittery feeling), maybe have a drink or two that all this in combination with dancing to some tunes I enjoy and making money it will be a fantastic buzz. Any thoughts? Opinions? Recommendations?

Thanks for reading my long winded post! ☺️

Yeah I'd just remove the caffeine. Honestly sleepwalkers do have caffeine themselves too, but phenibut is the main thing in them and it's really a great drug for confidence and euphoria. Ephedrine combined in reasonable dosages will add some additional stimulation. The extra caffeine seems like too much.

Final thoughts - I definitely like this combination of Red Dawn Sleepwalkers + Yellow Bullet Ephedra! However, the jitters is extremely unacceptable. I'm contributing this to too much ephedra. I plan to conduct additional research to fine tune what works well for me. My next step is to reduce the Yellow Bullet from 2 caps to 1 cap.

You DEFINITELY didn't need two caps!!! My experience is with the liquid Red Dawn and I double the recommended dose with one Yellow Bullet. Pure magic!

2 caps of SW's dropped 2hrs ago. Hit quick, tons of energy & euphoria, tapering now. Expecting a good 4hrs of fun. Nice. No jitters or fast pulse. I'm 240lbs of sexy muscle (joke) so I might need a dbl dose for a huge effect.

I always wash my SleepWalkers down w/ at least (1) Diet Mtn Dew which has alot of caffeine in it. I can't believe no one has followed up on this incredible thread in over a year! I can see, however, combining some ephedra w/ the SW's would add alot to the trip.