• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ephedrine + Nootropic stack - Experienced - Best legal high I have ever found

Ohh and i think country mallow is a good alternative to the ephedrine plant. It's less potent so you have to use a little more but generally if ephedrine is outlawed one could just grow country mallow.

The best legal highs I ever had were either mephedrone or a-PVP. They're both illegal now. The classic illegal, recreational drugs are almost always preferable to research chemicals or, shudder, ephedrine.

I just ordered a bottle of ephedrine and a bottle of Red Dawn Sleep Walkers, arriving early next week. I'm currently hooked on Tramadol (500-600 mgs every other day), so I'm looking for an alternative that gives me energy and a buzz, but still allows me to go about my daily business (I work full time, have kids, etc). No one knows I abuse drugs ... Not my husband or my friends or coworkers. My husband has been out of work for so many years and I've been the sole provider. I first used alcohol to cope, and then opioids. I hate that I'm now addicted to the Tramadol and must take every other day ... If it weren't for the horrible constipation, I'm sure I'd be taking it daily. The off days are difficult to resist it. Anyway, figured I'd try this legal high and see how it felt.

Can someone please suggest a starting dosage? I'm 39, female, 129 Pounds, and I have a very high tolerance to opioids (used to take (60 mgs of Oxy to feel any high)

Thank you!

I just ordered a bottle of ephedrine and a bottle of Red Dawn Sleep Walkers, arriving early next week. I'm currently hooked on Tramadol (500-600 mgs every other day), so I'm looking for an alternative that gives me energy and a buzz, but still allows me to go about my daily business (I work full time, have kids, etc). No one knows I abuse drugs ... Not my husband or my friends or coworkers. My husband has been out of work for so many years and I've been the sole provider. I first used alcohol to cope, and then opioids. I hate that I'm now addicted to the Tramadol and must take every other day ... If it weren't for the horrible constipation, I'm sure I'd be taking it daily. The off days are difficult to resist it. Anyway, figured I'd try this legal high and see how it felt.

Can someone please suggest a starting dosage? I'm 39, female, 129 Pounds, and I have a very high tolerance to opioids (used to take (60 mgs of Oxy to feel any high)

Thank you!

Will your high tolerance to opioids have any effect on this set of stimulants? I don't see how.

At 129 pounds, I'd recommend the first day to just test the ephedra at whatever dose is recommended. I don't have experience with the Sleep Walkers, only the liquid and I have to do 1.5x the recommended dose to feel anything.

If you got a good ephedra blend this might work real well for you by itself. I've since started taking Synedrex over other day instead of ephedra. It is a very nice stimulant high and does better killing my appetite but I get none of the euphoria. It's also more expensive.

I should also report that I overdid it and had an entire weekend high on ephedra (a ton of it) and Red X Dawn liquid and an ocean of beer and that Monday I felt very lethargic but had the luxury of staying in bed and not having to deal with anyone. It's not something I'm going to do often, that's for damn sure.

Please report back on how it goes.

Will your high tolerance to opioids have any effect on this set of stimulants? I don't see how.

At 129 pounds, I'd recommend the first day to just test the ephedra at whatever dose is recommended. I don't have experience with the Sleep Walkers, only the liquid and I have to do 1.5x the recommended dose to feel anything.

If you got a good ephedra blend this might work real well for you by itself. I've since started taking Synedrex over other day instead of ephedra. It is a very nice stimulant high and does better killing my appetite but I get none of the euphoria. It's also more expensive.

I should also report that I overdid it and had an entire weekend high on ephedra (a ton of it) and Red X Dawn liquid and an ocean of beer and that Monday I felt very lethargic but had the luxury of staying in bed and not having to deal with anyone. It's not something I'm going to do often, that's for damn sure.

Please report back on how it goes.

Thanks Anabasis. I was hoping to get my ephedrine in the mail today but it didn't come :( Perhaps I'll have it on Monday. I also plan to order some phenibut today, since the sleepwalkers are more expensive and paired with other stuff.

Here's a good question for this thread ... Does caffeine need to be a part of the ephedrine/phenibut combination? I hate being addicted to caffeine because of the crazy withdrawal headaches I get when I don't have it. So I'd prefer to stay away from it. I have to use caffeine to potentiate the tramadol I take because it works so much better that way. But does caffeine potentiate phenibut in any way? I would imagine that since ephedrine is a stimulant, caffeine wouldn't be necessary on top of it, but I could be wrong. I must sound so pathetic, talking about how I don't want to be addicted to caffeine ... Yet I'm putting tramadol, ephedrine, and phenibut into my body, lol. I just figure, the least I can be dependent on, the better!!

I am sad to report that I tried this combination yesterday and it did NOT agree with me. I received my ephedrine and took 2 in the morning. A few hours later, I took 4 of the sleepwalkers. I then started to feel like crap, which got progressively worse throughout the day. By 5pm, I felt like shit! I had the worst headache and felt hungover all day. I was in bed by 9pm with my Klonopin, praying for the day to end quickly. Feeling much better this morning, dying to go back to my tramadol, lol. Maybe I did something wrong? Or maybe this drug combination just doesn't agree with me. Perhaps I'll try again next weekend when my tub of phenibut arrives and I can ditch the sleepwalkers. Or maybe I'll never try it again. We shall see ...

I am sad to report that I tried this combination yesterday and it did NOT agree with me. I received my ephedrine and took 2 in the morning. A few hours later, I took 4 of the sleepwalkers. I then started to feel like crap, which got progressively worse throughout the day. By 5pm, I felt like shit! I had the worst headache and felt hungover all day. I was in bed by 9pm with my Klonopin, praying for the day to end quickly. Feeling much better this morning, dying to go back to my tramadol, lol. Maybe I did something wrong? Or maybe this drug combination just doesn't agree with me. Perhaps I'll try again next weekend when my tub of phenibut arrives and I can ditch the sleepwalkers. Or maybe I'll never try it again. We shall see ...

No no need to force it. Be careful with the Phenibut. If you like it too much, you'll pay a dear price. Read the trip reports.

Best ephedrine available in U.S.? Any advice on best ways to purchase?

Best ephedrine available in U.S.? Any advice on best ways to purchase?

Funny you should ask. I was talking to a girl and telling her my great experience with ephedra and she ordered what I told her which was the original Yellow Bullets, which have 25mg of ephedra compared to 50 in the Extreme. I've tried about six other pills and nothing gives the rush and euphoria of the YB for me. So a week later I bump into her and am anxious to hear her opinion. She said she took one on her way to work, panicked, thought she was having a heart attack and induced vomiting in sheer terror. So I bought them from her thinking I'd just double up on them til they were gone (I have been on Extremes for years).

holy shit! The "blend" in this is totally different and they really kicked my ass! Google em!

I should also mention, I tried Synedrex and got no positive mood lift but lemme tell you! Those things bring a sustained rush and I've never experienced anything that kills appetite like those. Nothing! Now I'm doing 2days of YellowBullets then 1 day of Synedrex then one day of an essential oil that kills appetite and I supplement with tons of raw food, fish oil, coconut oil, spring water, virtually zero fake sugar, etc. it's worked amazingly well.

Wells I found this thread by accident lol, I had totally forgot about it so I thought I would update with what I have discovered/changed about this combo.

1. As many posters have suggested red dawn is not necessary, just phenibut. You dont have to go crazy either. 1-2 grams for a first time is more than enough. People who took more than two red dawn sleepwalkers I am not suprised you felt like shit. I take about 1.5 grams a day and 2.5 twice a week. I have built a tolerance unfortunately but that also brings me to 2.

2. There is a product called CTD Adrenal Reset. I take it twice a day. If I stop taking the combo for a week and stick to the reset pills then the effects will come back. I obviously have tolerance but even now after a year of taking it I still get positive effects.

3. If you decide to keep taking daily and you find your doses at more than 1.5g a day of phenibut, stop. Keep taking 1.5 a day if you need and then make two days a week your special day and you can take 2.5. In this way you can still get effects and you won't become immune to the effects. Those doses go only for those with a tolerance already.

4. My exact dosing structure is 1.5g phenibut, some Nopept, ALCAR, about 112mg ephedirine (sometimes more, sometimes less) and a little caffeine as well as the adrenal reset. I do not redose anything except adrenal reset during the day except on occasion ephedrine. Do not take multiple doses of phenibut through the day, not necessary and you will fee like shit if you do it too many days.

5. I feel wonderful when I do this but also horny a lot because of the effects. Don't plan to have sex on the doses I mentioned until 8+ hours after you take because I doubt you will be able to stay hard.

6. Alcohol is much stronger with phenibut. If you are responsible and in a good setting this can be an advantage. It can also be dangerous so make sure if you choose to drink you take it very slow. I advise skipping the ephedrine when you decide to drink or at least slowing it down.

I view this combination as a blessing. I used to be obsessed with Molly and pain pills to a point where I sold almost everything I owned. Of course this combo doesn't feel that good but it acts as a wonderful replacement and fulfills my euphoria love. I have not noticed many negative effects with the combo especially since I have been taken the adrenal reset. (It helps some with the constipation and stim dick).
So sorry to dig up an old post but I'd love to hear if anyone else has discovered anything about this combo.

Taken sleepwalker three times so far,4 pills each dose.the high was most similar to mild dose of gbl .similar to the body buzz you get when when you have had to much alcohol and the room is going to start spinning.i guess low G feeling would best describe it.this feeling can last for 24 to 36 hours with me with one dose . carefully if you need to wake early or operate a vehicle . I personally have never experienced any ephedrine type high while taking it,but different strokes for different folks I guess.all in all I would personally say pretty strong high for otc.

Thanks for posting this! I was so inspired I decided to try it as well. Just had 2 Yellow Bullet caps and 2 sleepwalkers. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll report back later :)

Ok so I took my first round with this combination. Also, it is important to note that I have a huge tolerance to caffeine and have never in my life used Ephedra. This was done with a 100% empty stomach and in conjunction with a 24 oz Monster Energy Drink.

T 0:00 - took 2 capsules of Red Dawn Sleepwalkers + 2 capsules of Yellow Bullet ( 50mg Ephedra & 600mg caffeine).

T 0:35 - Begin to notice a really nice quality body buzz, general feel of euphoria, and in a really good mood.

T 1:00 - feelings listed above hold strong. However, I started getting extremely jittery. I would call this the peak of euphoria.

T 1:30 - positive feelings remain. But at this point I'm a hot mess from the jitters. I am literally trembling and can keep my hands still. I am also freezing. My hands are cold. ( I'm contributing this to the zero ephedra tolerance).

T 4:00 - Extreme jitters begins to reside. My mood hasn't changed at all. I'm still having very positive feelings. Euphoria has definitely tapered.

T 6:00 - still in a great mood just no euphoria. Everything is going well at this point. I'm no longer freezing. General feel of happiness.

T 8:30 - insufflate 20mg of Opana ER oxymorphone.

T 9:00 - standard 20mg dose of Opana is immensely amplified. I am completely wrecked which is unusual at this dose. Perhaps the combination has a major impact here?

Final thoughts - I definitely like this combination of Red Dawn Sleepwalkers + Yellow Bullet Ephedra! However, the jitters is extremely unacceptable. I'm contributing this to too much ephedra. I plan to conduct additional research to fine tune what works well for me. My next step is to reduce the Yellow Bullet from 2 caps to 1 cap.

Just wanted to share my first initial experience and want to thank the original poster for sharing this wonderful combination for a great legal high.

You should just take ephedra without the caffeine. 600mg of caffeine is a very high dose as it is, all by itself. I bet without the caffeine the jitters would have been so much less.

Incidentally, I used to take yellow jackets, which were also 25mg ephedrine and 300mg of caffeine each. I'd take 2 and I loved them. But I was 19 then... nowdays, taking one those would feel terrible for me. Ephedrine is already stimulating, all that caffeine on top of it is crazy.

I have a really fast heart rate, and when I take sleepwalkers, it calms my heart rate and slows it down. I love this stuff but does anyone know if this is a normal side effect for this seeing as how it's an energy shot/pill? You would think it would increase your heart rate. I'm certainly not complaining. I just wanted to know if this happens for anyone else.

It's because of the phenibut, it's a GABAergic and calms you down and lowers heart rate.