• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ephedra sinica

I know that methamphetamine made from the plant extract is milder than one would expect.

The ephedrine pills are wayy better, has 25 mg and now another 20ish and it's a nice lift. Not like Adderall but still nice (mixed with some coffee too on my lunch helps it)

In regards to ephedra plants there's various other alkaloids present related to ephedrine. I think they have some kind of entourage effect. Certainly can be quite powerful. Meth made from local plants would be of an interesting flavour (like they do in Afghanistan)...
young Ephedra sprouts contains Cathine, I read over here. So in their first stage of grow they contain te highest ammount of Cathine. Which is later turned into Ephedrine a.o. They sprout very easily was also mentioned.

If its true.

Does anyone get a enjoyable high from ephedra sinica? I made some tea with powder I bought and it felt more like an adrenaline shot than an amphetamine and I got all shaky. Then 4 hours later it was enjoyableish?
No I have never gotten any enjoyable feelings from ephedra alkaloids or ephedrine specifically.

It's a shitty and dangerous stimulant that has a very poor therapeutic index.