• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ephedra sinica

stormfish

Greenlighter
Does anyone get a enjoyable high from ephedra sinica? I made some tea with powder I bought and it felt more like an adrenaline shot than an amphetamine and I got all shaky. Then 4 hours later it was enjoyableish?

Depends on the plant material and the dose. Can be quite anxiogenic if you overdo it.

When I would have a choice betwen Ephedra extract ( 25 mg Ephedrine) or fresh Khat keaves. Khat is way more Euphoric. Both are illegal so the option is gone.

But Ephedra ime was a mediorce stimulant, indeed with lot's of side effects. Khat was better.

Found out I can just buy ephedrine behind the counter from my pharmacy yesterday.. now I feel dumb spending money on the sinica tea powder 😂

It's not the best high. ...but on the positive side, it's rare for someone to get hooked on it. Doesn't mix with alcohol well.

I honestly kind of like it as a novelty drug. Or to help get through a marathon study session or something. Your experience with it was probably not atypical.

Does anyone get a enjoyable high from ephedra sinica? I made some tea with powder I bought and it felt more like an adrenaline shot than an amphetamine and I got all shaky. Then 4 hours later it was enjoyableish?
I just took 250 mg pure ephedrine bought at the pharmacy. It came in a 20 tablet box of 50 mg each.
Took It with cola drink and 500 mg aspirin, and the effect It took was just as real amphetamine.

I just took 250 mg pure ephedrine bought at the pharmacy. It came in a 20 tablet box of 50 mg each.
Took It with cola drink and 500 mg aspirin, and the effect It took was just as real amphetamine.
By the way, It is forbidden to sell ephedra sinica as a tea form in Spain.

When I would have a choice betwen Ephedra extract ( 25 mg Ephedrine) or fresh Khat keaves. Khat is way more Euphoric. Both are illegal so the option is gone.

But Ephedra ime was a mediorce stimulant, indeed with lot's of side effects. Khat was better.
Totally agree.

Khat is kinda a bit more spacey. Ephedra is like plant speed. Khat almost more like a plant stimulant with a touch of mdma.

Easier to sleep after a night's khat.

It's not the best high. ...but on the positive side, it's rare for someone to get hooked on it. Doesn't mix with alcohol well.

I honestly kind of like it as a novelty drug. Or to help get through a marathon study session or something. Your experience with it was probably not atypical.
Aye totally agree. It has it's uses for sure. And can be fun if used correctly.

I've always managed to mix it marvellously with alcohol. And weed.

What in is in, but please ask for advise next time before ingesting 250 mg Ephedrine.

50 mg is imo a lot. Ephedrine is basically the backbone of Amphetamine. With more Peripheneral side effect's. Don' t take more, invest your time to learn how to turn it into Meth-Amphetamine. Just kidding, over here anythingOTC is gone.

Totally agree.

Khat is kinda a bit more spacey. Ephedra is like plant speed. Khat almost more like a plant stimulant with a touch of mdma.

Easier to sleep after a night's khat.
You are actually the first person that not only used the same drug's. But also excactly pinpointed the subtle difference between the two.

What in is in, but please ask for advise next time before ingesting 250 mg Ephedrine.

50 mg is imo a lot. Ephedrine is basically the backbone of Amphetamine. With more Peripheneral side effect's. Don' t take more, invest your time to learn how to turn it into Meth-Amphetamine. Just kidding, over here anythingOTC is gone.
thanks for advising. 😉

👏😊

thanks for advising. 😉
No thamks. Any iidea what the maximum dosage is. A lot less then you took so, might your heart beat a little faster, Don't be suprised, no Caffein would be a good advise

But you come over as hardcore survivor . But in case of emegency call.

Last edited:
No thamks. Any iidea what the maximum dosage is. A lot less then you took so, might your heart beat a little faster, Don't be suprised, no Caffein would be a good advise

sure 😊

You are actually the first person that not only used the same drug's. But also excactly pinpointed the subtle difference between the two.
I like that spaced out but stimulated buzz. Sort of a bit fuzzy at the edges, you can sit and observe everything that's going on or you can zone out completely.

Before I tried khat I tried the synthetic cathinone, Jeff, ephedrine(methacathanone). When you got on that it had that stimulated but spaced out head space too but in a slightly different synthetic way. But not necessarily inferior. Quite intense sometimes or sometimes quite clean or subtle. But I definitely felt some of it in Khat.

In regards to ephedra plants there's various other alkaloids present related to ephedrine. I think they have some kind of entourage effect. Certainly can be quite powerful. Meth made from local plants would be of an interesting flavour (like they do in Afghanistan)...