• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Enlightenment or lunacy? Mixing LSD, Shrooms, and DMT

exactly. very stupid idea. DMT is ego death by itself, very obliterating stuff, let alone mixing acid and shrooms with it....thats asking to be sent insane

DMT is a drug you gotta respect

I've always found DMT very friendly, it's extremely psychedelic but in a magical way.

yeah it is, its pure amazing inviting love, but ive found it can also be very nasty. it taught me a lesson once of twice

I've always found DMT very friendly, it's extremely psychedelic but in a magical way.
Yes, I agree.

However, quoted from Gracia and Zarkov's "How and Why To Get Off", who are some of the biggest psychonautic explorers around, report:
1O. We do not recommend that DMT be combined with other drugs. It should be done on a clean head. Marijuana fogs the effects. It is not a party drug: the effects are most entertaining experienced in a quiet room. When DMT is smoked at the peak of a mushroom or LSD trip, the effects are spectacular, but only recommended for the experienced, most brave (or some might say, most foolhardy) of investigators. The effects used at the peak of another psychedelic can last for several hours.
http://deoxy.org/gz_howy.htm

I would not mix DMT with anything for your first time. I have, however, after much experience with DMT, thoroughly enjoyed taking ~20-25mg hits (not breaking through but smoking enough for a huge psychedelic rush, which is usually one well-taken hit through my machine) while on LSD (equal to or less than 500mcg, which is like 10 hits of "average paper" these days or if you have a good connection, you could be getting 100mcg doses), not peaking, but after the peak. [NOTE: I believe Gracie and Zarkov were talking about extreme dosages, for example smoking 50mg DMT while peaking on 8 grams of mushrooms as being foolhardy, because I have known many to LOVE this low dose DMT/LSD combo (not 50mg at an 800mcg peak, however)]

The DMT and LSD synergize SO SO WELL, better than any synergy I have ever experienced (I've seen the molecules intertwine themselves in my head to make one molecule ;)). I once did it at +10 hours on 200mcg (barely tripping at that point), and 20mg, laying down with my eyes closed, made me feel like I was on like 1000 mcg for the next 15 minutes - it was amazing. Duration was definitely increased.

I've never broken through on DMT with another psychedelic besides LSD. I really think it would be too hard to integrate, like salvia. I do think it could, however, show promise if used with 4-AcO-DMT (in the same manner I've "candydeemed" with lower dosages as described 8)). I say 4ACO because I think 4HO or mushrooms would be a little bit too jarring, IMO.

I also have a strange feeling that if you did 60mg+ while peaking on another high-dose tryptamine, it would be much more likely that you wouldn't remember the experience. I know this is COMMON with 5-MeO-DMT to not remember the experience, but usually it is not with DMT. I just have a feeling that so much receptor stimulation might lead to you not remembering exactly what happened when you broke through. You may just appear "unconscious".

Last edited:
By the way I think it is quite funny when people say "there's no DMT around here" or something along those lines. It's basically another word for, "I am too lazy to do an extraction", or maybe you haven't ever considered it or learned how. I am here to tell you this: If you REALLY would like to try DMT, your 100% guarantee is doing an extraction from a legal tree and simple chemicals to retrieve (lye, naptha [or heptane if you can get it, i find it to be a better DMT solvent. sold at art stores under the name BESTINE], airtight glass mason jars, a turkey baster or a large syringe, a blender, gloves for the volatile chemicals). I recommend the Lazymans/Straight to Base Tek for any first timer. You do not need chemistry requirements to do this...it just takes a good couple of hours (I would say you will need a kitchen to yourself for a day).

Do you guys all know that most ALL the DMT you have smoked was extracted from a legal plant in someone's kitchen with a pretty simple procedure? I recommend extracting from Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark, which contains between and 0.57% and 1% DMT by weight (this would mean 28g rootbark would yield 280mg under the best of circumstances). I would do as much reading as possible on the subject of DMT extractions and become familiar with the procedure. I would practice on small amounts first, and get used to the procedure and how to freeze-precipitate to purify the final product even further). Freeze-precipitation is not necessary unless you want to purify your crystal more, as it will already be very active.

Generally, when one DOES find DMT at a festival or something, it is usually pretty outrageously priced (I've heard ranges ALLLL the way from $100 to $250 a gram), and you don't know how well they purified/cleaned it up.

So in theory, if you got a kilogram (2.2lbs) of Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark, you could make TEN GRAMS of DMT, which would be enough to last you and your friends a long while. And you wouldn't end up having to pay $100/g for it, you would basically have it for free to do with what you want.

If you have never read up on extractions and how easy they have become, you definitely should . . . start below and maybe check out the DMT-Nexus...
The Big and Dandy DMT Extraction Thread

P.S. If you do end up doing an extraction, I have heard that the most efficient way to extract all the DMT (and not waste it) is to use only 28g powdered rootbark at a time per mason jar (I know, depending on how much you are extracting, this could take a while, but not if you did like ten 28g jars at a time). And I've heard that you should do at least 4 separate pulls off of each 28g MHRB/lye/naptha mason jar otherwise your yield will not be nearly as big. This would mean if you were extracting 4 oz (a QP, 112g MHRB), you would need to use 4 mason jars, each with 28g of finely powdered MHRB (plus the lye and the naptha/heptane), and you would want to do a total of 16 pulls, 4 from each jar with this amount.

Basic Instructions for STB/Lazyman DMT Extractions
This is a dandy link for someone who wants to do a Straight To Base tek.

Last edited:
Probably a mix of the two. DMT alone would be enough to completely break through to another world. Adding salvia, acid, and shrooms on top of it would probably just make you go crazy

I had a life-changing experience my first trip, on 1.75 grams of (strong) mushrooms. Although I have had much more intense experiences since, my life has never been changed nearly so much as after that first trip, because that was the first time I entered that state of oneness, and it blasted my mind open to new possibilities that I had never even dreamed of before. I've been farther out since then but it was going back to a similar place so I'd already had the epiphany, which I will never forget. That's not to say I haven't learned from other experiences, and seen new things.

I am taking a flood dose of ibogaine tomorrow so I guess I may change my opinion after that, if anything has the potential to be life-changing on that level again, that's probably it.

Your searching for something that is unattainable. Your searching for the perfect and ultimate answer to everything. Good luck finding that. Take your time and let your experiences happen naturally instead of launching into what could turn out to be a disastrously strong trip with long term side effects. I would strongly recomend taking DMT on its own first, so you can get a handle on the feeling of it. Try reading my recent thread of my first time on it. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Timeless-Reality-DMT?p=12300047#post12300047

Well the short answer is that you are so so very wrong. First off: combining shrooms with LSD does practically nothing. When combimed, they give the same effects. It would be the same as dropping plain acid. Second: you have this whole "life changing experience" thing all wrong. The way you seem to think is you need to take more drugs, you need to combine them, all this other balogney that you think will give you this "life changing" experience. If you really want a life changing experience, you must focus less on what drugs your taking, how much of them, and how many. You need to start focusing more on what's going on on the inside. Relax, get in a comfortable, quiet place, clear your mind, listen to relaxing, calm, spiritual music. Once you feel your mind is clear, and you are at peace, smoke DMT by ITSELF. You will receive this life changing experience you are looking for if you just listen to what I'm saying. DMT is best taken by itself, in a quiet, peaceful environment. Don't think you have yo combine all these different drugs to get a life changing experience. That is a very unhealthy, and borderline stupid way of thinking with no offense.

^^

The thread is years old - bit pointless raising it again, especially as the OP never got round to doing it anyway.

I have found that, my very first trips on Mescaline sulfate 500 mg was life changing... brought me New awareness as well as ...> 5 grams shrooms, same with 300 ug LSD, same with 22mg 2-ce ... also i loved mixing 300 ug LSD 2 hours after that 3.5 grams shrooms during peek smoked DMT < Life changing..

Point is (4 me) it was only the very first time taking these (listed above) at a high end dose; gave me the, mystical life changing experiences... your experience may be different for sure...

DMT smoked is always amazing and Ayahuasca taken always teaches you what you need to know ....

I still use them, to help balance me, and gain insights... etc...

Other life changing experiences would be watching your baby being born and there babies being born...

Last edited:
While I've never taken all three at once, I have puddled myself with LSD and smoked DMT mixed with ganja. It was incredibly intense, more so auditory rather than visually. I don't know if the acid was prohibiting the visuals commonly associated with DMT trips or if it just manifests differently for people. I don't regret doing the combination but it was definitely overwhelming for about 30-45 minutes. I was with a group of friends and we went camping when we had our little party. While we were sitting around the fire, after the DMT kicked it all into overdrive, my friend was talking and his voice sort of drowned out into a loud whirring sound. It was very intense so I got up and walked off into the woods to calm down a bit. I sort of lost myself for about 15-20 minutes and came back to, holding onto a tree for support. I don't know exactly how taking all three would work out but I imagine it would be pretty mind opening for sure. Best wishes and have fun!

Years back i would take 150 ug LSD, then 2 hours after eat an 1/8 of shrooms... I did that about 4 times loved it... Never mix it with DMT.. Never new it existed then.. I could see now doing that and smoking DMT it at peek..