Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Enlightenment or lunacy? Mixing LSD, Shrooms, and DMT

Rcin

Bluelighter
Hi,

This may sound crazy to some, but I'm going for this all the way.

I've experimented with LSD, and Shrooms. Never with DMT. But I really want to have that one psychedelic that will change my perception very radically. Acid and shrooms have never been hard to come by where I live since shrooms grow here and Acid is about $2-$4 a hit. DMT I'd never come accross until my friend said last month that he had found a contact with some

I've never had a life changing experience on either shrooms or acid but hopefully mixing all 3 of these drugs will allow me to experience a form of conscienceness that I've only read about.

My questions are these:

Firstly, is this a good idea?

Am I wrong in thinking mixing these drugs will create that mind blowing experience I'm looking for?

What should I do to prepare?

Is there much risk of overdosing on these drugs combined? I know there is not a big chance taking any single one alone but do all 3 combined pose any threat?

Will I just go insane instead of having some life changing epiphany?

Would adding Salivia help or hurt my chances of having a life changing experience?

Thanks, I'll be happy to hear everyone's thoughts. Just please keep the "you're crazy dude" comments to a minimum.

You're not going to have a mind blowing experience if you don't even know how to define the nature of it. If you want to change your consciousness in ways you've only read about, I recommend continued reading and regular psychedelic use for long periods of time.

The main factor in this experiment, obviously, is dosage. If you were to take a threshold/light dose of each then more than likely you should be fine. Since LSD and shrooms synergize well and are often used together, i wouldn't worry about those two alone. The biggest physical danger with psychedelic combo's would be something along the lines of serotonin syndrome. It would be a good idea to see how DMT works and whether or not it affects serotonin levels. If you deside to try this my advice would be to take the acid first, take the shrooms at T: +0.45min, and then have a hit of DMT ready at about T: +1.45. Also, it may be kinda tricky to hit some DMT while tripping nuts. Good luck and be safe.

read some spiritual teachings, is not necesssary to take huge loads of drugs to have a life changing experiences. i've had life changing experiences on marijuana. in my opinion you should work on meditating and interpreting the drug experiences rather than trying to reach enlightenment by force. taking drugs is already very forceful to begin with.

^Agreed^

"Life changing" experiences are not simply the product of injesting the right substances. What one brings to the experience is much more important.

I doubt that your combination is physically dangerous, although it will probably be very intense. You're ability to be open to your experience and your ability to integrate it into your everyday life will determine the degree to which you will have a "life changing" experience.

Why do you want to change your life anyway?

i say go for it (assuming the combo wont kill you) and tell all of us how it goes

i think maby your issue arround not having a life changing experiance is because your relying too much on the drugs. anyone at any point could have a totaly revolutionary thought by even staring at a blank piece of paper completely sober

Thanks for the imput guys. Just to add to what I have said, I have done much spiritual reading. I was actually in a church (not christian) that required 1 and a half hours of meditation a day. It brought me great benefits and made me a more peaceful person but I never quite came to any eureka moments. Drugs have been used throughout many cultures and thru centuries to aid in spiritual growth. This is basically my aim, I've tried it the sober way and never had a whole lot of luck. Well I am going to try it I think. Going to research and make sure I don't get Seratonin Sydrome as was mentioned. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks guys.

I sure hope you have the best set and setting in the world because that's going to be a bender.

this kind of goes without saying but use a smaller dose of each then youd normally use alone, i learned the hard way

Man, that sounds intense, I would recommend going for it, for no other reason than I'd like to read the report. Also if haven't had any contact with the workd of Allen Ginsberg it is definitely life changing in my opinion. Good Tripping

Your missing mescaline!
there the classic four , shrooms, acid, dmt and mescaline.

man, dmt alone will be enough to start with if your searching for life changing experience. Then later you might combine the three. But start with dmt alone first.

I think you should try mixing mushrooms, acid and ECSTASY for a life-changing experience.

if you want to do somethin like that best combo would be 3.5 grams of dry shrooms and 1 good pill of e..thats what im doing on friday :D

remember all these drugs lower the seizure threshold, so be sure to have a sober trip sitter.

Will I just go insane instead of having some life changing epiphany?

You might.

To be honest with you, it sounds to me from what you've said like you want this life changing epiphany a little too much and that it what is holding you back. Its been my experience that things thing come when not expecting them, i.e. when I've forgotten I was even wanting such a thing, or when I had given up. Sort of a catch 22.

Would adding Salivia help or hurt my chances of having a life changing experience?

It all depends on you. Same with DMT. No one can really answer these questions. As Shulgin wrote "If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment." It just seems there is no reliable formula for such an experience. It happens to everyone in their own way.

Salvia and DMT are very strong drugs though. You don't need to be mixing them with LSD and/or shrooms the first time you do them. They are experiences in themselves. :)

cosmic puzzle

Ok, so i see this is an old thread, but i feel if anyone is looking into this they should know what they are getting into. I took two hits of acid and around 200 mgs of mesc and was having a really great trip. when i was peaking i decided to do a fatty hit of dmt in a vap pipe. what happened next was the biggest mindfuck of my life. it was both the most beautiful and scary thing ive ever faced hallucinogenically. It was so out of 3-d reference that some of the imagery is hard to recall, but first after i hit the dmt, my entire room swirled around and turned into moving hexagons and geometric shapes, and i closed my eyes. because of the combo the regular short lived dmt trip lasted about an hour this time,and i knew this later because i was looking at the music i had listened to on shuffle by tracking back. but i immediately thought i had died because of what i was experiencing, this cosmic neon geometric puzzle that pulled me in deeper and deeper, ever growing in its complexity and beauty.. it started as this 9 sided rubiks cube looking thing that just grew and changed and expanded, with an unimaginably beautiful coolish colors sceme. On the other end there was this unspoken communication from a greater knowledge, somewhat dangling the reality of what death might be like. Whenever i accepted i was truly dead i would get pulled further and further inside the puzzle, which i felt like i was inside of, because it was huge, but see through, neon lines connected two giant pyramids from top two bottom. I truly felt like my pineal glad was fully open. There was no reference to my physical body at all, i just felt caught. it was almost too beautiful to behold. It honestly went on longer than i could take and began to really frighten me, because i was wondering if i could just let go and be lost in the puzzle forever, only to have people find my body days later. so the last twenty minutes if i was like, no, i want to live, i want to stay on earth in my body, id come out, but then if i accepted that i could die, id go right back in. It was probably just waay too much dmt that i smoked, but i felt i had a breakthrough, that maybe not many people have had. I am going to be a lot more cautious about the way i use dmt, because i feel it is a window into a much higher dimension of conscious that we all will inevitably experience at death. i think it is most comfortably used in smaller doses and by itself. thats when i just absolutely love it. but i may have given myself a dose that was far too high. this was roughly a month ago and i havent been the same since to be honest. I want to talk to someone but no one ive met has had a similar experience. my description of the visuals doesnt do the experience one lick of justice. but words cannot describe the visions i beheld in my third eye that night.

Taking mushrooms after LSD won't work. The LSD will have occupied all the tryptamine receptors so you might feel a slight physical effect from your body processing the psilocybin but there'll be no psychedelic effect.

LSD and mescaline will work and I've heard you can smoke DMT on top of LSD too.

However, you can't take oral DMT after LSD - that doesn't work.

ya, to me it sounds like this dude thinks he can "have it all" with one experience. That's just not the way it goes. And if he's never done DMT before, wtf is he doing thinking about mixing it with shrooms or LSD?