• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten Pill Results - S.A. - 03/07/04

smileys and crowns

A while ago there were some smileys and some blue crowns that went through around here and they were really good. I dont know if anyone else has had them or knows the first hand affects but I wasnt disappointed. The only problem that I saw with them is people were overheating very quickly, so you really had to watch yourself. You guys are doing an awesome job though, I like to be informed if not for myself but for others. Thanks

WHOO HOO!

Fry-d- said:
Hope everyone is donating to enlighten :)

I've been absent from BL for some time and have just seen the news on pillreports. F*cking excellent work people! Australian Harm Reduction has just taken a huge step forward.

I hope everyone on AUSDD has sent/will send even a pissy $5 - $10 to the Enlighten crew to help them continue this great work.

THANKS!
Rosencavelier :)

stazi said:
damn, if I had a credit card, I'd donate some $. Perhaps you should open a direct deposit donation account?

can i suggest getting a St George multi access card. it's basically an atm card that can be used as if it were a credit card - but you can't charge more than you have in your account. handy as hell in this day and age.

^^ yeh i just saw an ad for a visa debit card too. My girlfriend has one of the st george bank ones and they are really easy to get...

all you need is an account (so a passport, old bank statement etc is required to set it up) it's not really credit because you can't take out more than you own - so it's as easy as pie