• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten Pill Results - S.A. - 03/07/04

When are Enlighten's next upcoming events? I'd urge everyone to drop a couple of bucks in the donations jar, it's not much for the excellent service they provide!

I think the Enlighten website will have a list of events? I'd much rather direct people there in that case. Although, since the organisers of the upcoming NRG7 party in Melb next weekend support Enlighten's efforts, I figure it is OK to mention once here.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Enlighten donations are unfortunately not tax deductable. Regarding listing future events on the website, this is not done anymore as most promoters do not want unnecessary attention brought to their event, and Enlighten respects that. It is difficult enough to get promoters to allow us to reagent test at events, and we need everyone on side. It is for this reason event names are not listed when data is given.

Just made a donation, keep up the good work boys %)

God, I look forward to the day when proper lab testing facilities are available where they can pin-point to the milligram how much of each substance is contained in the pill :D

Are we tax deductible? BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

Sorry. That just made my night. One day, one beautiful day perhaps. But not any time soon, tho. We break the law to do what we feel is essential. Until there are major changes in legislation we will remain an activist group with no official organisation or affiliation. You'd be just as likely to get a tax receipt when donating to Al-Qaeda ;)

If they sampled every pill they tested ... damn, that would be one very munted enlighten crew ;)

Last edited:
I'm fairly confident that the enlighten crew do not ever possess or ingest drugs while they are 'on duty'.

Until there are major changes in legislation we will remain an activist group with no official organisation or affiliation

mmm...Illigality aside, I would have thought that if a suitable board of directors was found, Enlighten could perhaps become incorporated?

It's a bit of an "off the cuff" thing to say as I don't know the law in this area, which probably also varies to some degree from state to state. And public companies do seem to be bound by all sorts of red tape. Mind you, the group would then able to apply for grants etc.

Maybe it's a bit soon for such things, but I'd certainly look into this for the future. If you already had money and needed to donate it to the community, such registration would likely come easily and with good support :\

I'll be meeting the son of a well known philantropist this coming weekend. Currently staying with friends, he's in Aus looking for good causes - & to party, so they say ;). I'll definitely attempt to spark up some interest should the opportunity arrise.

Keep your spirits up guys, the horns are sounding!

esprit said:
Just made a donation, keep up the good work boys %)

I think there are actually more girls working with the Enlighten crew now than boys ;)

I am just so impressed with the support from everyone!
You guys really are fantastic :)

:) :)

Do we make donations out to bluelight/enlighten ?

Is this along the lines of what enlighten would be after or is this gc/ms unit to oldskool for what is required ?

[Edit: Broken link removed. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ 0 hits, the link was destroyed by VBulletin. Thanks for trying though - but even by editing the link to search Ebay for "GC-MS" it only gives results for spareparts for the machines, which are themselves expensive.

Donations can be made to Enlighten using the links in Cowboy Mac's posts above.

try gc/ms in the search i got parts for the unit and one hp machine ;) mind u this is the american ebay none the less for around $2800 (us) it would be such a great investment for enlighten/bluelight! If i had the cash myself i would purchase the unit for enlighten but i guess the best i can do is donations here and there. Cmon guys a small donation from all of you!

I can see it now Australia with GC/MS facilities, WOW i cant wait what a breakthrough it will be ;)

I know a chemist who uses a GC/MS and they told me that the ones they use cost several hundred thousand dollars. Btw unfortunately it would be extremely inappropriate for me to ask this person to run a sample every now and again.

It would also be impossible, as unfortunately the (upwards of $1m) machines need to be completely calibrated for a specific sample.

the machines also require hefty regular service/calibration charges dont they? so even if someone bought enlighten a fully calibrated GC/MS they would need constant income to keep it in working order...

any progress on getting those police results for NON MDxx pills available? it seems to make far more sense to use government dollars to do all this and just let enlighten make the results publicly available...

When companies or individuals purchase a piece of analytical equipment such as a GC/MS, it usually comes with a service agreement which is built into the price. These companies are generally very obliging in this manner, to the extent that I've heard of individuals being given a free course on maintainance and service when purchasing and so saving heaps on the required servicing (to satisfy ASA or NATA standards).

This can have added benefits, for both the buyer and the sales company, as it may be less expensive to send YOU to fix something near to your location. Operating this equipment almost demands that the operator knows how to fix it anyway, so there's potential +'s all round if the buyer plays his cards right.

If you've got 75K+ to spend on a relatively uncommon, expensive piece of machinery that has several strong competing models, then like the purchase of a luxury car, a salesman will usually bend over backwards to accommodate your needs.