Endogenous Testosterone After Methadone Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me make sure I understand,

S-drol is NOT good for your body, BUT the damage to your health is worth it when taken with Testosterone because of the gains superdrol can offer--

If that's true, then Guido: you are pissing rust and shitting bile also (youir own words) and 2) you weren't on my post because of any health dangers b/c you yourself are doing the exact same thing to your body--at best, you critisized me b/c I wasn't using Sdrol efficiently while damaging my health (just like you). So if I were taking test + sdrol I'd be doing the right thing?

S-drol is NOT good for your body, BUT the damage to your health is worth it when taken with Testosterone because of the gains superdrol can offer--

If that's true, then Guido: you are pissing rust and shitting bile also (youir own words) and 2) you weren't on my post because of any health dangers b/c you yourself are doing the exact same thing to your body--at best, you critisized me b/c I wasn't using Sdrol efficiently while damaging my health (just like you). So if I were taking test + sdrol I'd be doing the right thing?

1063867_o.gif

7ac0b55b_Jeremy20Piven20-20Get20the20Fuck20Out.gif

Guido, I'm confused, if taking something like Sdrol is so bad for you, why did you say you took 20mgs per day in your thread about what gear people are on?

And if its not detrimental to take if done responsibly, and if it causes some positive results (the reasons why you take it most likely) why is what I'm doing/did so aweful?

I take it for 3 weeks at a time, sometimes 4, and then I don't touch another oral for a month or more. During and inbetween use I take Milk Thistle and Liv52 to help lessen the inflammation on my liver.

It is great to use properly but you are using it irresponsibly and for the wrong reasons. You just don't pop a methylated steroids because you think your Test feels low. I doubt you even followed up with PCT or took stuff like Liv52. You also used it without Testosterone, probably making you feel shitier and ensuring a majority of your gains dissipated.

You are very fucking ignorant and foolish. You are abusing Superdrol. I am not.

If you were taking Test + Superdrol you would still be doing the wrong thing ebcause you probably run the Superdrol for more than a few weeks, you take it whenever you feel shitty, you don't follow up with PCT and I assume that since you haven;t said anything in that regard though I could be wrong, and you take no liver support; Be it pharmacutical or herbal.

Waldo I did this too before I knew better. Before I got into using test I did two cycles of Epistane alone. Yeah, while I was on it my strength went up and I looked really dry and ripped. That was great, but after a few weeks I started to feel really tired/depressed and my sex drive went way down. Not to mention when I stopped taking it and didn't follow up with proper PCT I lost the dry ripped look and my body looked more bloated than before I started. Listen to these guys they know what they are talking about when it comes to anabolics.

First off I never mentioned how long I took any compound let alone Sdrol, never said what I ran with it, what I ran after for pct, never said I felt shitty etc... And for anyone to insult me because of assumptions they make are stupid to do so

Thanks for the input yellowcabs. I didn't realize test was necessary to see results from Sdrol or Epi--I had positive runs with both of them but I see that I coulda been much more succesfull. (And just in case your curious, I never took it (Sdrol) for more than 3 weeks, preloaded with a whole garden of diff supps, herbs and vitamins for my liver and body that I kept taking till I finished with pct, avoided alcohol, and follwed it up with Nolva and Nolvedex for pct)

First off I never mentioned how long I took any compound let alone Sdrol, never said what I ran with it, what I ran after for pct, never said I felt shitty etc... And for anyone to insult me because of assumptions they make are stupid to do so

Thanks for the input yellowcabs. I didn't realize test was necessary to see results from Sdrol or Epi--I had positive runs with both of them but I see that I coulda been much more succesfull. (And just in case your curious, I never took it (Sdrol) for more than 3 weeks, preloaded with a whole garden of diff supps, herbs and vitamins for my liver and body that I kept taking till I finished with pct, avoided alcohol, and follwed it up with Nolva and Nolvedex for pct)

Ok.

But you're still an idiot.

Positive? You are a candidate for TRT. You are the stupid one. Its nothing personal but anybody that decides "Ehhh I feel like my Test is low, let me run some Superdrol is Grade A fucking daft cunt that deserves a fucking kidnapping by me in order to show you what a proper cycle consists of. 15 weeks chained in my fucking basement with enough slack to wander to the bathroom and get to all my gym equipment and injections of Testosterone and a handful of pills will fucking learn you good.

Positive? You are a candidate for TRT. You are the stupid one. Its nothing personal but anybody that decides "Ehhh I feel like my Test is low, let me run some Superdrol is Grade A fucking daft cunt that deserves a fucking kidnapping by me in order to show you what a proper cycle consists of. 15 weeks chained in my fucking basement with enough slack to wander to the bathroom and get to all my gym equipment and injections of Testosterone and a handful of pills will fucking learn you good.

Boom.

Thread discussion over. The experts agree. OP is an idiot.

it killed mine along with all the other opiates i abused.heroin,meth for almost 20yrs,pills,you name it.i went from being an amatuer bodybuilder to a 135lb walking zombie.didn't train for nearly 12yrs but always studied for some reason.my last bloodwork i got,to see if i had the virus or hep,i had them do a complete one.even tho i was clean,well on subs,my natty test was that of a pre-pubescent girlscout and will always be.doc said i shut down everything.once that happens estrogen becomes the dominant hormone and you're f-ed.

i placed myself on trt at first but have been blasting and cruising for the last 4yrs almost and will continue to do for the remainder of my time here.luckily i never contracted the virus or hep,how i don't know but i know i can use certain aas without much worry now.keep the exercise up.it will help boost what little test your body's trying to produce on its own but you may have to talk about trt if you're seriously considering having a normal productive life after drugs.your energy will skyrocket as will your sexdrive.something i never had when on dope.

these last 4yrs i think i've made more progress in the gym as far as breaking all PR's i held than in my 20's.all thnx to exogenous test use.i can function sexually like i was,say in my 30's,at 44 i look alot younger,about 35ish and def have the body to prove it,lol.good luck in your quest...

Boom.

Thread discussion over. The experts agree. OP is an idiot.

haha your such a backpackin loser, got no friends in real life and will do anything to be accepted eh? cant think of your own stuff so you just suck this guys dick??

Waldo I did this too before I knew better. Before I got into using test I did two cycles of Epistane alone. Yeah, while I was on it my strength went up and I looked really dry and ripped. That was great, but after a few weeks I started to feel really tired/depressed and my sex drive went way down. Not to mention when I stopped taking it and didn't follow up with proper PCT I lost the dry ripped look and my body looked more bloated than before I started. Listen to these guys they know what they are talking about when it comes to anabolics.

I'm sure Waldo appreciates your prompt reply.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.