• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Empathy (or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Original Poster. I didn't realize he was the originator at first and I might have approached differently if I had realized this fact initally.

Ooops human error. Forgiveness ??? Please :)<3

But I'm serious. :(

We keep trying, we can get there !!!! 💙

Ya know,,,Inspiration just hits me sometimes and I think some of the things I write help others and helped me.
I need to talk about this Near Death Experience a little. As I feel comfortable.

I know I have like adhd or something. Brain injury.

so, maybe you guys could show me some empathy.
I need my friends right now.

and...who says no one is recovering from drugs here?
That was very hurtful.
I did an entire ceremony to heal our community here!
I am a Shaman now!
Heal on many levels.
Healing that only the Grace of God can give!

sorry @hylite I meant to quote @Nurse Ratched
I will give my opinion that yes your words are helpful and id be all ears to hear about your near death experience as im sure we all would be

I think I have toxic empathy when Im off the benzos. All kinds of drama just overwhelms me especially off the benzos. Im not a good example of self-medicating but I think Ive found the sweet spot with benzos.

Empathy and sympathy is good. But sometimes a person just needs a dose of "you complain about the most minor problems possible and you are an addict"

Ya know,,,Inspiration just hits me sometimes and I think some of the things I write help others and helped me.
I need to talk about this Near Death Experience a little. As I feel comfortable.

I know I have like adhd or something. Brain injury.

so, maybe you guys could show me some empathy.
I need my friends right now.

and...who says no one is recovering from drugs here?
That was very hurtful.
I did an entire ceremony to heal our community here!
I am a Shaman now!
Heal on many levels.
Healing that only the Grace of God can give!

sorry @hylite I meant to quote @Nurse Ratched
Don't recall mentioning anything hurtful. Was responding to sixxie as his thread was more inline with spirituality and philosophy comments for about 5 or 6 pages. Don't recall blaming anyone or saying anyone derailed it. He's a big boy now. If he wants to move it or change the way it's progressing he will.

Most of the pages are about God and spirituality, which is fine, but I don't think that is what he intended when he made the thread. That's why i offered to move it for him. No harm intended to anyone as my comment was directed at him. That's why I quoted him.

It looks like he moved his thread to the Dive. Yikes.

Guess he really didn't like the way it was going. It isn't Dive material so I'm going to send it to Philosophy and Spirituality where the God and Shaman discussions can continue .

i am not into gods and shamen/women.
i am about human and our health but have at it.
no offense just cannot concentrate/focus enought to put my thoughts/feelings into comprehensive ideas for others.
still my love
always

I think I have toxic empathy when Im off the benzos. All kinds of drama just overwhelms me especially off the benzos. Im not a good example of self-medicating but I think Ive found the sweet spot with benzos.

Empathy and sympathy is good. But sometimes a person just needs a dose of "you complain about the most minor problems possible and you are an addict"
@ who?

Don't recall mentioning anything hurtful. Was responding to sixxie as his thread was more inline with spirituality and philosophy comments for about 5 or 6 pages. Don't recall blaming anyone or saying anyone derailed it. He's a big boy now. If he wants to move it or change the way it's progressing he will.

Most of the pages are about God and spirituality, which is fine, but I don't think that is what he intended when he made the thread. That's why i offered to move it for him. No harm intended to anyone as my comment was directed at him. That's why I quoted him.
You did say “I don’t think anyone is healing from drugs here” and I don’t agree.
That is alright.
we can agree to disagree on that.

It looks like he moved his thread to the Dive. Yikes.

Guess he really didn't like the way it was going. It isn't Dive material so I'm going to send it to Philosophy and Spirituality where the God and Shaman discussions can continue .
Yeah, that was not the right place.
Thank you for moving to the proper location.
I appreciate it.

I know, I de railed the thread.
sorry guys.
I had good intentions.

sorry @6am-64-14m
Hope you can find the answers you were seeking.
❤️

UsI will give my opinion that yes your words are helpful and id be all ears to hear about your near death experience as im sure we all would be
Thank you very much.
I appreciated that.
❤️
It is really important information.
It helps.
This Near Death Experience, it was for all of us, I felt.
The Truth is so much more awesome than we ever could have dreamed.

Last edited:
Peace of mind is Golden.

And, yes, @6am-64-14m there most certainly are Shamans and The Higher One.
Some people have a Destiny to do this work.

You should keep an open mind about that.

So...that is the problem eh?
unhappy at home.
Relationship issues.

Brother, you sound way down and unhappy.
Not yourself at all.

@hylite gave good advise.

I wish you Luck.
❤️P.O

Thank you very much.
I appreciated that.
❤️
It is really important information.
It helps.
This Near Death Experience, it was for all of us, I felt.
The Truth is so much more awesome than we ever could have dreamed.
I sure hope so. Seeing how much conviction you have in your faith gives me strength

yall havent a fuckin clue what i am currently going trough but stay on your mounatains and be smoted as all others have been.
not to be mean spirired (actually to impart a bit of knowledge/experience) but we all fall at some point.
So...that is the problem eh?
unhappy at home.
Relationship issues.
The earth is my home and relationships... my personal relationships are actually not for your consiseration.
If you must know I am going mad (literally) and ya want no not part of it is why I beg ya to lay the fuck off. But ya come back with more acid.
Let me go and yall can have this thread just keep my out of it.
Gut instinct has always provided life fornme and mine. Dont dig too deep....

yall havent a fuckin clue what i am currently going trough but stay on your mounatains and be smoted as all others have been.
not to be mean spirired (actually to impart a bit of knowledge/experience) but we all fall at some point.

The earth is my home and relationships... my personal relationships are actually not for your consiseration.
If you must know I am going mad (literally) and ya want no not part of it is why I beg ya to lay the fuck off. But ya come back with more acid.
Let me go and yall can have this thread just keep my out of it.
Gut instinct has always provided life fornme and mine. Dont dig too deep....
Fine.
But don’t tell me to “stay on my mountain” , maybe it is you who has no fucking clue!
I have crossed through the underworld!
Walked through the valley of the shadow of death!
WTF? You think I am being arrogant here or some shit?
I am trying to give you some life saving, eternal wisdom!
Hard to come by. Just ask my chronic pain body how hard it is every day!
Did I use your wrong pronoun or what the fuck?
we used to be friends.
Thought we had a little fun in this thread.
God knows I have tried to come to your aid.
But no, you are having none of anyone caring for you.
So go mad then.
later. I guess.
Jesus, don’t know how you are so offended but...okay.
fucking off now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.