• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Effects of taking DMT multiple times a day?

Agree with this, its usually noobs who get this Jesus complex where they think that if people in power just tripped they would stop being scumbags.
I remember on my first trips when I was 14 years old I thinking that. A couple of friends and I would take two hits of snoopy and camp in the mountains and say if the leaders of the world got into the same room and we’re tripping, we would not have wars. Well that lasted till I was about 17 and saw a bunch of assholes take acid and remain assholes. Ha ha.

Like anything it is a tool. Like a computer, it can be used for great intelligence or horrible depravity.

I remember on my first trips when I was 14 years old I thinking that. A couple of friends and I would take two hits of snoopy and camp in the mountains and say if the leaders of the world got into the same room and we’re tripping, we would not have wars. Well that lasted till I was about 17 and saw a bunch of assholes take acid and remain assholes. Ha ha.

Like anything it is a tool. Like a computer, it can be used for great intelligence or horrible depravity.
Sadly sometimes extreme violence is the right thing to do.
We live in a world full of predators, and sometimes we need Godzilla to take our even worse monsters.

Of course it should be the last resort, but when we are dealing with human trafficking and people hurting kids for fun there is no way to solve things without getting dirty.

We live in a world full of predators, and sometimes we need Godzilla to take our even worse
I mean, I always said that even in our spiritual texts, we are predators. These guys nailed a peaceful hippie to a cross in that literature. We live in a world where animals eat each other. I have no illusions that we are peaceful creatures. Some of us are. And I do believe that is the goal. But yeah, no illusions that psychedelics will change the world. They change some individuals, not the world.

Good observation. I think the sooner we all realize that the better. ;)

Sadly sometimes extreme violence is the right thing to do.
We live in a world full of predators, and sometimes we need Godzilla to take our even worse monsters.

Of course it should be the last resort, but when we are dealing with human trafficking and people hurting kids for fun there is no way to solve things without getting dirty.

Truth. There are some nasty individuals out there that don’t respond to hugs and daisies.

-GC

I mean, psychedelics definitely uproot some ways of thinking that were programmed into us by what I believe to a high-tier psy-op...but anyways...
I feel like, honestly, his ego has gotten so blown up with it, and that's really the only thing that bothers me about it, other than possible negative physical/neurological effects.
He told one of the more recent times when he did it, where he was in a weird multi-chambered and colorful room that was created as reality (time+space) folded into a ribbon before him. He heard his own voice, speaking and exasperated, and then heard an entity tell him his voice was profane, as he was in a sacred place and that he should be silent. He decided to be silent and felt better, he said.
I wonder if that entity was me... Sometimes (often) when I'm in my heightened state, he likes to talk a lot. ._.
p2222378_e_v8_aa.jpg

We were having, what I presumed to be, a conversation about his experience one day, and when I spoke in response to what he said, he got upset with me and asked me if I wanted to hear what HE had to say or if I was just going to talk (had a very condescending manner to it)... way to karma.
Just found this funny. I still love him, really, and that's why I care so much about this. I try to keep my mouth shut on matters, and show with my actions, but it can be tolling to say the least. I appreciate everyone's insight. I'm not just trying to sit here and complain about him. As I said, I do love him and just want what's best for his well-being, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Last edited:
I find it interesting both yourself and him apparently seem to find life boring and bland without it, I think that needs exploring. That’s a sign. These drugs try to speak to us in ways, whether it’s our own subconscious or the drugs themselves, but either way in this case I’d listen.

That said, you seem to have a healthier handle on your drug use than your bf.

I have abused psychedelics for a few months, in my case it definitely was escapism, and I speculate that it is the case for @drgluckenstein's BF and friend as well.

IDK why anyone would use DMT on a regular basis, the unpleasant trips are terrifying and even the good ones are so weird its not even fun. I can handle anything acid or shrooms can throw me, not DMT though, that's the only thing can make me hid under my covers in fear. I almost don't believe there are people who do it 3 times a day, he will hit a wall eventually and cease all use is my prediction. Its not dangerous though

I think he believed he was making a breakthrough into the astral realms. He's been telling me that he feels like an entity that wants to experience our reality fused with his being and this worries me a bit. (Been carrying the crucifix around...lol jk, but also not.) He seems to switch more between being grounded with reality and ungrounded, and the differences between each are noticeable. He seems to be more tired than usual.
He did stop using it, I noticed. He moved out of his old house and has been focusing on other things now, thankfully. Trying to dedicate more time to his hobbies and learn new things, which is good.