• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Effects of mixing Hydrocodone with oral Morphine

To continue, then, if I had 5 pills of morphine sulfate ER 15 mg, and had 5 pills of oxycodone 15 mg IR, and hadn't used at all for the previous 12 hours, how would I dose to get the best euphoric feeling as well as the energetic feeling that comes from the oxy's? BTW: I only dose orally, mostly chewing them up. (Thank you OP, for allowing me to "borrow" your thread).

Actually, after re-reading these posts and thinking about my experiences since getting prescribed the morphine, I do know that my energy level overall has decreased. My pain has been relieved for a longer period of time, but I am not sure I want to make that trade-off. OP, just like you said, when I don't take morphine, I can re-dose my oxy's, like you do your hydrocodone, and get a burst of energy and better mood, even if I re-dose every hour. Since taking the morphine, I thought it was a tolerance issue, but I bet the morphine is hanging out in the receptors, blocking the oxy's full effect. I guess I need to get rid of the morphine, but for some reason, I still like to take it at night, even though it ruins my first oxy of the morning. Once again, sorry Kaldius, but I have been thinking about all this and your posts have helped me formulate my thoughts and words.

Can we please stay on topic though or make another thread for comparing potency because that's not what I'm asking about, thanks.
Wouldn't really say my post is off-topic.

It pertained to hydro, morphine and strength.

Shush.