• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

all those synthetics are horrible, i never understood why people used them on a regular basis... they didn't even feel good, the real stuff (bud) is way better and feels safer.

One time i smoked 69 (a legal synthetic) and is was HORRIBLE like you said. Now, i am normal like before, but the taste of weed and hash is not the same anymore. I dont like it anymore... its fucked

You say you lost any desire to smoke weed anymore... could it be that your having withdrawals from the weed or that these may be symptoms of something else that the weed was masking?

Have you tried smoking weed since you've been getting these headaches and other problems? If so did it help? If not maybe you should give it a shot...

I have had a horrible existence after smoking Herbal Incense
About 5 months have passed since i quit smoking herbal blends every day for 3 months prior
I quit after having an intense psychotic episode which lasted about 2 months, having psychosis
During that period of time I could not remember anything in my short term memory, had horrible anxiety about every little scenerio and the worst headaches I have ever had in my life
Since then, the headaches persist every day, even right now i have a horrible one
Nothing I have tried can get rid of the headaches, I have tried every kind of pain medication
I am afraid that it is perminant brain damage
I have trouble speaking as well, coming up with original and abstract thought
It seems like the only things i can think of are speaking of things around me
I was able to graduate but just barely, now i have a job lined up and i am afraid that I will not be able to perform
Is anyone recovering from this horrible drug?
I dont want to live the rest of my life without mental clarity and a horrible headache
Please let me know if these symptoms go away if you are watching this thread and have similar symptoms

I seen a full grown man smoke some graddaddy purps one day and freak out so bad he was crying and hallucinating and thought he wasgonna die... and we all smoked it too and there was nothing wrong with us... this guy was a regular weed smoker even... but he fucking lost it this time... drugs can effect everyone differently... even the same drug on the same person....

These horror stories related to synthetic cannabinoids seem like people taking too much and having a standard weed flipout...

I used to smoke the synthetics every day. I have been smoking cannabis on the regular (daily) for a few years now and at the time, was battling my giant tolerance. I tried the synthetics and really enjoyed the intense high that came from minimal herb-matter and the very cheap prices here (US/Indiana). Eventually I too lost all sense of short-term memory and very weird things started happening. I would begin to feel extremely dissociated, as if I was 10 feet behind my eyes and every sound or movement I made came about 1.5seconds after my brain signaled for it.

Also, I started getting terrible Aural Migraines after I would stop smoking it for a few days. I had experienced the strong dissociation before from psychedelics and I associated it with just reaching a very altered state, but the migraines became too much and I had to call quits.

I also found a very strong urge to smoke more after the brief (30 mins) high would fade. To the extent of going to the gas station at 3AM to grab some more to smoke before I went to bed.

Also, it seemed to skyrocket my cannabis tolerance. I did a pseudo-experiment after regularly (daily, multiple times a day) using the synthetics and found that if I smoked a synthetic then the rest of the day, cannabis would not get me high at all. However, if I didn't smoke synthetics that day I could get high off of cannabis but as soon as I hit the synthetics, cannabis was a waste of time, lung capacity, and money.

While I have friends that smoke up to 15g of it every 2 days or so (available at local headshops in a 15g tub) and do not get any of these sypmtoms, I have not yet tried to understand that and just attribute it to my brain being "special" ;)

I have been very worried lately as more information on JWH has been posted
Although when i smoked, it was during the ban and the herbal incense had a sticker "no-jwh" on it
I have no idea what it really contains
Anyway, I have almost no longterm or short term memory anymore
That is probably the main reason why i cannot make conversation
I forget things immediately after they happen and i fear it is becomming worse by the day
This is almost my 6th month since quitting mark
I dont think i can live the rest of my life like this or be a success at any career
The headache went away, they come and go, but i feel stupider after each one
Perhaps it is doing more damage to me
Im afraid that i am permanently damaged and will not recover
I cannot even remember what i just wrote without re-reading it

K2 ruined my life too...

I have suffered from migraines for a few years now, im talking about going to the ER 4 out of 7 days in excruciating pain so bad i break out in a cold sweat and start shaking, noise and lights are untolerable. I started Nortriptyline last year which seemed to stop them, but now it had quit working and they switched me to Amitriptyline 100 mg/day. but that's another matter all together.

Last year I smoked K2 a few times and was fine, then one day i got some bad stuff, hit 2 puffs off a pipe and had an enjoyable "high" for 10-15 mins, which became an untolerable high where i felt i didnt have control of it... if that makes sense... then i was standing in the kitchen talking to my wife who hadnt wanted me to smoke it to begin with, i started feeling lightheaded and spinny all i could say was i feel like im going to pass out, and i lost all control of my body and fell out face-first in the floor. I could hear everything going on around me but i was paralyzed. at some point i was going in and out of consciousness, and having seizures. My wife called 911 and they got me to the hospital. I went into v-tach and had 7 seizures within 24 hrs. I was lucky i got to the hospital when I did, they said I almost died... When I was going in and out of it... I remember the ambulance guy telling me we were on the way to the hospital and that I was in really bad shape.. For a week afterwards i had amnesia.. ever since this episode I have had seizures, which I didnt have before... I have memory problems now, and i have to take Depakote ER 500 MG to prevent the seizures. Amitriptyline 100 MG to prevent the headaches and Cymbalta 60 MG to counter the mood swings i have from the Amitriptyline. The real kicker is, when I get the migraines if i goto the hospital they dont want to give me anything to take the pain away, because "I smoked K2, which is a narcotic". It was getting to the point that I was getting rebound headaches... I would take meds which would work 4-6 hours and the pain would return as soon as the meds would wear off. Imagine not being able to sleep but short bursts at a time, not being able to hold anything on your stomach because you get nauseated from the meds/pain.... that's what I was living. Also, I was going to school to be a nurse... and I cant now, because this is in my medical records, the state licensing board will not let me apply even if i finished the schooling... :X

when i get the cluster headaches, or migraines my doctor has given me: Tizanidine 4 mg + 800 MG Ibuprofen + 25 MG Phenergan

So I can relate, im sorry you had to go through what you are going through.. there are days I dont even want to wake up because I have to take all this medicine that half the time doesnt work. I recently lost a cousin to suicide, she killed herself for the same reason ... she had migraines and the doctors didnt want to give her anything to stop them... just like me...

I hope everything gets better for you, and me... Take it a day at a time.. do research like I do, its your best tool.

after smoking k2 i started getting terrrrrrirble headaches whenever my bloodpressure went up (couldnt work out, run, fuck, anything or id be on the ground in terrible pain). Dropped acid for the first time, and BOOM, i can fuck again without rolling on the ground grabbing my head. DROP ACID..it could help..really..possibly cluster headaches like i might have had from it. fucked up synthetic cannibinoids...

i have been smoking pot for about 6 years i decided to quit and so i could better myself as in job/health wise thought it was about time to grow up a few of my friends has got into trouble with the law and wasnt able to smoke pot anymore and so they smoked K2 but they were fine since i decided to quit smoking pot i knew that i wasnt able to just quit cold turkey because i have tried to quit before.so me and a friend of mine decided to quit together and just smoke k2 so we can still get high and pass a drug test.i was fine for the 1st couple weeks into smoking it next thing i knew i got rapid heartbeats which lead to become lightheaded i felt like i were going to pass out then my tongue would feel like it was swollen my BP was high so i decided to quit smoking K2 as well . i was fine then came thanksgiving i ate felt fine all day well at midnight stores began to have blackfriday i was at target next thing i knew was i got really hot ,sweaty and felt like i was when i was smoking k2 like i was about to passout idt it was because of all the ppl because i have went to many NFL games an never felt like that before well i walked out to get fresh air an felt better so i went home to relax an then the next few days it was hard to sleep i kept waking up in the middle of the night with my heart pounding im not going to lie it scared me shitless and im not the type that go's to the doctors.well i was so scared that i was going to die because my fathers side of the family has heart problems and every generation someone has a heart attack and my mothers side cancer runs in the family and also anxiety so i decided to go to the ER at 9pm did all kinds of tests everything came back fine they put an IV into me and then sent me home well i called my doctor and made an appointment well my appointment wasnt for another few days so my symptoms started to happen more often to the point that i just wanted to die i also smoked cigs every time i would smoke i would feel lightheaded to so i quit that also so i go into the doctors told him everything they pull they files from the hospital everything was good he said i had what sounded to be anxiety and depression because i lost my little brother to cancer back in 2006 which he was only 11 which is what got me smoking pot because it made me feel better. well since i quit smoking pot which lead to k2 and that made me feel awful it lead me to quit smoking cigs i wasnt able to go to stores without feeling like i were going to pass out so my doctor wrote me a slip of xanax for anxiety,depression,and withdraws as long as i take it i feel fine but im not sure if its just covering up my symptoms my rapid heartbeats has stopped i was able to get a full nights rest an able to go to stores now i have no idea if im going thru all of this beacuse of smoking k2 or not but i never had any of these symptoms untill i started to smoke k2

I have been very worried lately as more information on JWH has been posted
Although when i smoked, it was during the ban and the herbal incense had a sticker "no-jwh" on it
I have no idea what it really contains
Anyway, I have almost no longterm or short term memory anymore
That is probably the main reason why i cannot make conversation
I forget things immediately after they happen and i fear it is becomming worse by the day
This is almost my 6th month since quitting mark
I dont think i can live the rest of my life like this or be a success at any career
The headache went away, they come and go, but i feel stupider after each one
Perhaps it is doing more damage to me
Im afraid that i am permanently damaged and will not recover
I cannot even remember what i just wrote without re-reading it

Dude, Im in the same boat as well buddy. And even worse.. It seems in my case that the drug induced a mental/mood disorder that is unbelieavable... Everyone is reacting differently and none of the doctors know anything about this shit... I had to drop out of school.. I only smoked the shit once and my memory is just fried. Cant read, speak, talk, or do anything as "mentally clear" as I used to. Playing a damn videogame, for me is unfocused.. I cant quiet my brain to even listen to music.. I feel like I got ADHD overnight. Now Im at my 6 month mark and my "psychosis" that really isnt a psychosis seems to be fading somewhat but then other times it feels like its changing into something else.

All I can say for you is this.. You better start exercising. Exercise promotes the most brain change. And I mean exercise to train like a Olympic athlete exercise. Do heavy lifting with the legs 2 times a week because leg workouts stimulate the most muscle, which in turn stimulate the most brain change..... This K2 is no joke.. And you better start taking vitamins immediately... Gaba, inositol powder form, choline, all B-vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, magnesium, niacin, folic acid, coq10, zinc, most importantly fish oil liquid form, alpha gpc, dmae, phosphidyl serine, and whatever else you can think of..
The ones especially needed are the Alpha GPC, DMAE, B-Vitamins and the most important is fish oil. For the fish oil get this brand...

link removed

Now as I said, Im at my 6 month mark and I have noticed that my memory is coming back, VERY SLOWLY and this is without hardly exercising. My motivation to exercise has been nonexistent so I havent been doing it but I have been taking the vitamins.. My "psychosis' didnt start fading till I took fish oil gels. Then I discovered that fish oil in liquid form works better. The brand I posted is the best. Take double the dosage of the fish oil.

It seems that from what im reading, that k2 is worse than heroin if you have a bad reaction to it, and doctors dont know jack about it, so we're on our own. I had an MRI/MRA which came back normal... Bloodwork that came back normal, Im about to have an EEG that will probably come back normal so the only thing left is brain chemistry, which is not an exact science so we're on our own..

Change your diet to a detox diet for about a year, exercise 5 days a week, take the vitamins, and stimulate your brain in new ways... Learn a language, learn an instrument, swim, bike, serious martial arts, anything that will make you sweat and havent done before. Very important to keep stimulating your brain, its the only way.. No videogames, junk food etc, laying around... You have to constantly be doing something.

If you are under 25, your chances are good because the brain doesnt stop developing until age 25. Im 21 so I got 4 years to get my brain chemisrty back in order...

My 2 months i had extreme panic attacks for no reason, breathing problems,, confusion and a whole laundry list of others but now I can say it has gotten better.. Havent had a panic attack since september and my breathing problems have subsided by about 85%... Still have my psychosis but just praying that it fades...

Good luck to you...

Last edited by a moderator:
If your memory is recovering, then there is still hope for myself
Thanks for the advice
I have been taking gaba and will start taking the other vitamins as well
Hopefully this is a brain chemistry issue and not a decline in brain activity such as what you would see on an EEG
Please let me know how that looks
I know that future looks bleak and dark but I wont lie down and die yet

Yo, badfate.. I think I just found a better form of the fish oil than the liquid form... The liquid form after about 1-2 months of use, supposedly is no longer recognized by the body as a vitamin and so your body will just digest it without pulling out the nutrients from within it... So I went to GNC and told him about my problem as well as everyone else on here, and he recommended the GNC fish oil or any fish oil that contains 900-1000mg per fish oil gel.. Make sure its "enteric coated".... I went home and did my own research and it checked out. So get the GNC fish oil gels in my opinion.. Its called Ultra Triple Strength Omega 1000 Epa and Dha... GNC has the best track record. If you already bought the fish oil liquid, its cool cause it will still work but when that runs out get the GNC brand...

Here's the thing tho.. Take 4-5 Gnc pills per day which will equal 4-5 grams per day.. I was reading that one guy took meth for 2 years and took high doses of fish oil and rstored his brain to working function which is almost unheard of with meth..
Let me know how things go for you.... If you got any questions hit up the forum. I still check it about twice a week. And i had the EEG last week but results still didnt come back, but when they do I will def let u know....

Last edited:
And badfate... this where I been getting my info from as far as people's reaction to the drug as well as vitamins for brain and other stuff for detox brands and stuff...

Check out something called "Dr. Christophers Mind Trac Formula". I just ordered some so I havent really taking it for long but alot of natural herbs in their that can restore chemical imbalances...

links removed - sourcing is not allowed..advertising is not allowed..

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking hate k2. IT sort of ruined my life and mental health in a way. I'm very sorry about your headaches thats terrible I hope you find some way to fix that. I took a bong rip of this shit.. my friends were like "man omg its like you're tripping!" and i took 2 bong rips and literally this terrifying techno music started playing in a loop in my head and I started hallucinating and every time somebody would say something it would just loop in my head and I went through 8 stages of hell my brother found me on my living room floor tense as a board people tried unclenching my fists my brother strong as shit and he couldn't unclench my fists. Worst time of my life.

The headaches are less often now, thats a good sign
If herbal incense is anything like meth, ive heard that it continues to do damage months after use
That may be true because i have noticed that things have kept getting worse every month
I was once social and had a great memory
Those days are gone
I dont talk of anything anymore because i simply dont remember my past
Or even the past 5 minutes
My dreams seem like reality and my reality seems like a dream, all the same in my memory

Last edited:
I ended up in hospital after having a psychotic episode after smoking a herbal blend called black mamba. 24 hour voices in my head, paranoid delusions, the full works. 3 months later and I'm stable on risperidone, only minor issues with hearing voices at this point... And (unwisely I'll admit) I still smoke the stuff on occasion because I like the high, but it's certainly sketchy stuff. Weed can trigger schizophrenia too - disputed I know - but the synthetic cannabinoids seem to have a high potential to mess people up.