• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

I had a terrible ringing in my ears after smoking a synthetic cannabinoid blend I also have a pressure in my head.I can not sleep ,I ve ruined my life and I want to die because of this stupid drug ,,morroww are u better?I know what u are getting through I am going to a doctor tomorrow to see if I get some pils so that I can sleep. Does anyone else had tinnitus from this?
I hope I dont kill myself I pray to God everyday ,this thing should be illegal.

This kinda stuff I just can't wrap my noggin around. How can garbage like this (whatever it's called) be legal?...while the 1 thing the govt wants to keep illegal, has no side-effects to speak of. Just think of all the benefits that just industrial hemp can produce. Clothing, paper, fuel, etc...& not 1 tree needs to be cut-down.
Why can't anyone in the political arena see this opportunity? Is the government that stupid? Or are these politicians that stubborn?
I wish more common-sense was used on subjects like this...or elect people who have that common-sense.

This kinda stuff I just can't wrap my noggin around. How can garbage like this (whatever it's called) be legal?...

don't be so quick to call it garbage, the syths themselves are quiet good; the premade blends are a total piece of shit. ... And it's legal because the government can't schedule drugs it wasn't aware of at a moments notice. In fact, many RCs are now illegal... almost all the old school good ones.

don't be so quick to call it garbage, the syths themselves are quiet good; the premade blends are a total piece of shit. ..

As someone the reaches for cannabis for a cannabinoid high, the small doses of 018 (1-3 mgs) once or twice a night when it was needed seemed to be extremely similar to THC. Then going back to real weed, green nuggets, still got me way higher for longer. The whole notion of banning something because some people have had a rough time reminds me of when LSD hit the streets. Look at all the bad reactions to people, yet LSD, a super powerful psychedelic that worked in very small doses has stood the test of time.

I understand there are bad reactions and unknowns blend contents, but the straight up synthetics do not seem that dangerous at small levels. However I have read about people using 100 + mgs every night and sometimes more. But even then some veterans are just fine.

Since this is a thread of people having a rough time, hopefully what I type can help. I knew a guy that swore he totally fucked up his body and mind with blends. Stated with conviction over and over and over and was obsessed with the damage. What happened after some time is he met the woman he is going to marry. Once he was distracted and in love those symptoms went away. When I ask him now he states he is fine and all of that is in the past. He admitted falling in love got his mind off of it. I really think the timing helped him focus in other areas. The human body is amazingly resilient. For anyone struggling, keep the faith. You will get better. Some of the symptoms read here have happened throughout history for real cannabis users that had bad effects too.

Are synthetic cannabinoids safe? Who knows. My gut feeling says yes. Even so 100 mgs lasted me about 6 months when I had it so I did use sparingly. However I have alway felt anything that can give insight and cause hunger can't be all that bad.

Any I hope people that have had a rough time feel better. And if you have had symptoms that went away, update the thread for all the people that are still worrying. It's the helpful thing to do.

Last edited:
After 3 months of occasional vape hits of JWH-122 I don't get migraines or headaches, but lately I've been having this pressing feeling in my chest during and after consumption. It's not exactly pain, but rather a general feeling of discomfort in that area, like heartburn. I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should lay off JWH's and wait a couple of years and see what scientific results pop up.

As for the thread starter's problem, I 've understood most JWH's are cannabinoid receptor full-agonists. Full agonism of CB1 and CB2 in combination with some weird genetic trait could possibly be causing irreversible neurological damage to a handful of people. For instance, the guy who allegedly was paralyzed after smoking a JWH blend ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvqeT-7dSo ). (although I suspect he was taking also something else). I had a friend suffering from migraines and a half of a tab of LSD did suppress his symptoms for several months.

Research chemicals can be dangerous. Most of them are manufactured in illicit factories with poor quality control. Even if the final products were somewhat pure there can be a deadly mistake in packaging or w/e. A danish RC vendor died this year because he took tens of milligrams of powder which turned out to be bromo-dragonfly (+ unknown toxin), which again had a sub-milligram dose range.

The best advice i can give you is to try lsd or shrooms (if you belive they are cluster headaches) or try and get some sort of opiate for the pain? I feel bad for you man, jwh is a bitch. Both with its effects and the fact that it is legal

Ok everybody... This is MY TRUE STORY NO LIE.... Dont say it isnt true because I am going through it with you guys and THEN SOME... Now as far as the headaches everybody was having, mine went away after 2 months... I had a good diet that I went on so, it definitely helped I believe... The one thing you are definitely going to have to start doing tho is exercise, Exercise, EXERCISE!!!! Running, Swimming, Biking for Cardiovascular bloodflow and Lifting Weights or Calisthetics (your Choice) I would say lift weights because it promotes the most brain change... If you do calisthetics though, make sure you do it everyday for AT LEAST an hour...

Second you definitely need to start taking brain supplements

Fish Oil- Your brain is made up of the omega 3's DHA and EPA in fish oil. If you cant take anything else, take this. This is the best brand... *snip*

Vitamins- In today's world we dont get nearly enough vitamins in our diet. *snip*

Gaba- Smoking K2 affects this so start supplementing with this to get back in balance...

Melatonin-If your having trouble with sleep take this, but this could give you nightmares/vivid dreams but gets your sleep cycle back in order...

And you better start eating right.. Fish 3 times a week, fruit, vegeatables, especially blackberries. You can get blackberry jam and spread it on toast. If you can afford it get organic everything...

Anyway, I can attest to the schizophrenic tendencies that reports were describing... I'll post at bottom of page... But like one guy on here said, "If the K2 got me, fuck it.. Guncheck and keep it moving... This shit has affected my memory, perception, concentration, thoughts, and every other thing all BY TRYING THIS SHIT ONE TIME.... Now it has been 5 months, and it has gotten better with some symptoms and worse with others.. I think about suicide everyday.. But gotta keep it moving... Sincerely "A FUCKED UP DUDE"

*snip*

Try these , if one does not work move to the next.....

Benadryll- 2-3 tablets
Passionflower-20-40 drops
Melatonin-start with 2 mg and gradually increase from there to see what dose works for you but dont exceed 10 mg (I believe) google it you will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a good idea to post your email address up here.

If your having symptoms like this after using a substance only once then somehow I don't think the substance is the major cause of your issues. I am not an expert just stating my opinion.

What did your Doctor and Psychiatrist advise? Did they recommend the GABA?

I'm just trying to be helpful. He has seen professionals who have done nothing to help him. He himself said that alcohol (a drug) can help at times. Also what do you think pharmaceuticals are...

Exactly! +1

LOL Quoted the second or third post and realised the thread was 28 pages long. Disregard perhaps.

huey, I edited the external links and contact details out of your post, and merged a double post together. PM me if you have any questions.

okay ive been reading over these for like the past 3 months so now imma post my story. i had never done any drugs before this nor had i ever gotten drunk, me and one of my friends got this stuff called head trip incense, from a head shop in downtown chicago. i was scared to try it because before tht day id never even heard of it. so i said no at first and stuff and eventually gave into it and i did like 1.5 hits out of a one hitter. i didnt feel anything for like 10 minutes, then i just felt kinda light and it came on slowly. i just saw the air moving and stuff and we were giggling and eating like 3 lbs of trail mix lol and it was fine except i was a little scared in the beginning. tht night i went home still feeling fine and then i started getting kind of scared and ended looking up a bunch of stuff about it online and i was freaking out thinking i was gonna have a stroke or something and die in my sleep. i ever wrote out a little like note to my family apoligizing and stuff.
the next day i felt like crap, i just slept a lot and would get up and look up more stuff about it and freak out more and try to sleep again. the next 2-3 days after that i was feeling kind of lightheaded or numbness on my neck and back area and arms. i was really scared still and kept on wanting to call my parents of go to the ER but i waited it out.
(i smoked it on sat) then the next friday i got a kinda bad headache and for like the next 2-3 weeks i was having daily headaches. it wasnt anything too bad like i didnt feel like my head was melting or anything and ive had worse before. this whole time i had extreme anxiety thinking the headaches were never going to go away, especially after reading this. and im almost three months in now and i still dont feel the same.
Im not getting headaches daily anymore but im still getting them like a few times a week, i also feel lightheaded sometimes, and my throat closes sometimes, and i feel like my vision is off, like im trying to work to focus. and ill feel like a slight pain in my head for a second if i move to fast or just randomly. and im also seeing a therapist for a few weeks now. she thinks its all in my head, she says its just anxiety and i think she might be right. i saw a different one about 2 weeks in and she said that i might have read this forum and other horror stories online and now im making myself hav headaches. like i read about the op having headaches a week after he smoked it and thts what ended up happeneing to me after i read about it. so idk, my therpist had me get this book the anxiety and phobia workbook and she said tht would really help me.
Also i told my parents a few weeks ago and they said i was fine and everything too but idk sometimes i feel like its not all in my head and im never going to get better and i feel really depressed and scared.
but my parents agreed to let me get an MRI the doctor perscribed me so im getting that on thurs. well see how it goes. its just so weird cause all of my druggy friends that ive asked have either said its totally fine everyone smokes it, or its worse for you than marijuana but its okay to do every once in a while. also the friend i smoked it with says she feels totally fine now so idk.
there are a few senarios: i freaked out and read about how bad it was online and on this thread and since then i have been making myself sick from it and getting headaches from it and just overall a lot of anxiety from it. or the one that scares me so much is that i actually did mess up my brain somehow, like i got a weird blend or just my bdy chemistry, and the anxiety ive been feeling it result of the headaches and such and not the other way around. it just scares the shit out of me that i smoked it once 3 months ago and i still dont feel the same and im really scared i never will. any thought? also sorry i just realized how long this is :)

I recently had a full blown psychedelic experience off of jwh-unknown. It wasnt k2 but called f.u.b.a.r. so i don't know whats in it as a jwh compound after trying to do some research online. I enjoy the latter of the 2 much more than k2, but if your interested in my trip just leme know and ill be happy to tell.

Okay well Vader edited my post... And snipped my links so I'll tell you what happened to me straight... Since I took the K2 I have been having weird thoughts about everything. These stem from weird sexual thoughts to rage to etc, etc... Any thought you can think of... I feel like Im living in the matrix.. My thought process is now faster and sped up.. I cant focus on anything at all. When I go to read, there are multiple thoughts just flying in my head.. I cant even play a videogame like tetris without thoughts popping in something crazy. uncontrollable thoughts and all just from smoking this stuff once.. And it is now month 5!!! Seeing a pyschiatrist now and he says I need antipsychotic medication... Now mind you, I had none of these symptoms before smoking this stuff and didnt have any weird thoughts before... And Im not some special case either.. I found other people online, who have the exact same problem.. I would post the link, but it will be edited later..
People have smoked this stuff once and ended up in mental institutions.. This stuff is pure poison. I hope I can recover. Im seeing another psychiatrist in 2 days for second opinion....
STAY AWAY FROM K2 SPICE!!!!!!

No believe me.. It was the K2 spice... I have found numerous people online who have had similar cases... I have found parents online whose children have been hospitalized, institutionalized or buried 6 feet under, from using this stuff ONCE... It just makes me wish I would have done some research first... Im not the only one.. When I smoked it, I felt high.. TOo high.. Then all of a sudden I was trippin. All of reality became a vortex of colors and then I like blacked out for about 5 minutes... When I finally snapped back to reality, I thought 2 hours had passed... I looked at my watch and only 5 minutes passed. My time perception was off for the next 3 days... And sometimes it still feels slow.. This shit fucked me up...

Oh and they didnt recommend the Gaba... They recommended antipsychotics.. Im scared to take it though... My symptoms have been getting better but, it feels like it did some psychological damage as well.

Spice definitely fucks with you mentally more than weed. It can be an intense and scary experience. PCP is easier to handle than a spice "overdose". It isn't studied well, so it can have side effects we don't know about. I could see someone who susceptible having a psychotic break.

That said, I think banning these substances is counterproductive. It will force people to turn to the black market, or buy newer potentially more dangerous analogs. If weed were legal I'd probably still smoke JWHs for the intense high, maybe not as often. It also mixes nicely with dank, giving the longer, happy high of weed with the intensity of spice.

I once gave my female rommate some oral 'Spice' (whatever that was) and I really thought there was a chance she could have ended up either dying or ending up seriously ill in hospital, it was that scary. She was really suffering and was experiencing serious physical as well as mental side effects and I felt so bad for her at the time (and responsible since I provided her with it). Since then I've shied away from these synthetic cannabinoids, especially since there's a question over the safety of these 'blends'. I smoked it a few times and it was enjoyable so I can see the appeal, although I hadn't really ever smoked quality, well-cured cannabis before that point. I just feel anxious about whatever harmful substances it may or may not have been sprayed with. I suppose there's no point in worrying though since there's really not a lot I can do, apart from avoiding using the stuff ever again and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

If you can use good cannabis I really don't see the point in using these synthetic cannabinoids if I'm honest, but each to their own and I wouldn't judge anyone for making that choice. For me, if I'm not getting what I want out of the cannabis I'm smoking, I'll simply choose another strain since there's an almost endless variety to choose from, or even switch to oral from smoking. Even trippy strains with a psychedelic edge, or soporific knockout strains that sedate you and make you sleep are available in seed form these days. You name it, there's usually a strain for it. Maybe I'm biased though, since I love the cannabis plant so much and it seems like sacrilege to be smoking imitation chemicals, although you could say that's me just being narrow minded, I don't know. It could be that I just don't know enough about them to make an informed opinion of the chemicals as well I suppose.

One thing I am certain of is that the taste, flavour and smell of nicely cured cannabis forms part of the experience for a lot of people and with these synthetic cannabinoids that aspect is lost, so that in itself is a big drawback.

Last edited:
I FUCKING HATE JWH-018...I understand that lots of people love the shit. But the first time I ever tried it was with a crazy motherfucker by the name of wobblez...And this bastard puts a MOUNTAIN of this white powder on weed ashes in the bowl. I got greens, or whites I should say. Stuff melted, and I was greeted by hot smoke that tasted like a melted army man, and an instant sensation that grew as I held it in..What happened after that was this painfully intense weed high that felt more intense of a body load than tripping even, but it was no positivity. I was riddled with anxiety..In my head I was about three feet above and behind my body watching this lifeless hunk of meat sit on a couch surrounded by happy people. I had no fucking clue it was only because of my heroic dose (stupid is a better word). Then I took one sip of jagermeister, and threw up in the toilet. Very unpleasant experience. I fucking love weed..I don't need a weed RC...

Like it has probably already been said, it is very useful if you can't have THC in your system, definitely has some type of cannabis high, but not as good as the good ol' cannabis itself

I've tried a bunch of the synthetics and haven't experienced any of the horrible effects I hear about all the time online.
I have heard a ton of horror stories about K2 though...

I used to smoke jwh-018 10 times a day MINIMUM. My tolerance became so high that a normal hit that would have somebody high as hell would feel like a rather miniscule buzz. That continued for roughly 4 months or so until it was finally banned by the US government. That being said, other than an occasional panic attack and highly elevated heart rate, I have never experienced the adverse side effects that certain people on this forum have mentioned.