• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

Wow, glad i found this thread, i thought i was the only one. I smoked it one night and had a mixed experience, but only took 2-3 hits because of the look on my friend's face after he housed a bowl to his head. I had deep lethargy/depression the next 2-3 full days, it was unbelievable.

If nothing else, get the word out, tell your friends, EVEN IF you've had nothing but good experiences, if people are talking about JWH-018 make it a point to say "hey a lot of people have had really, really bad experiences on that stuff, it's no joke"

You know.. I hear folks on different sites say they recovered and all and I just hear all this negative shit like it could be this or that.. scared tactics which it sounds like to me.. I'm trying to recover and cone on this site to hear postive recovery stories and I don't.. who funds this site? Forum 1969 you talk like you will never recover .. wtf... You say I will never get back to normal? Who say that? You got back to 99% better and you don't believe in one more %?? Let me guess birdman is going to reply next as usual whenever you write.. who funds this site? Whatever happened to morrow, ouchie, Vinny, etc.. I'm about through with this site because when you Google it it would have some of my previous statements on the site.. who put that on their? Let me guess that birdman will reply next as usual after forum1969.. lol. How about you instant message me your number and talk or get a better understanding about you.. birdman got on another site and said what he went through and that it? No follow up? I'm still going through this shit but itd getting less.. the anxiety symptoms.. still mental I guess such a persistent thought and or music loop playing.. thay is it.. no panic attack, no depression except more of worrying of how long will this last.. but damn on this site it seems like no f***kin hope.. go on sycronium site and a dude talks about how he recovered.. forsackmic I think on this site talks about it too and on drug forum jcjn2000 talks about its not permanent.. I just try to listen to more positive stories and when I get in here wtf.. have a good day and if people recovered let me know by insant message because a lot of folks on here are full of shit... Or I could be wrong... But lets be positive...

Want something positive ? Here ya go, this is helping me tremendously, 6 days out now and symptoms are diminishing more and more every day. It's all about GABA levels, synth cannabinoids greatly inhibit GABA, we messed up our brain chemistry, this will help rebalance it, along with exercise, and mindfullness meditation is very helpful as well. I wish everybody a speedy recovery from this nightmare.

Anything to raise GABA levels is good, benzodiazipines work by affecting GABA, valium, Klonopin, Xanax, etc., low GABA levels are associated with anxiety / panic disorders. Caffiene and stimulants create anxiety by inhibiting GABA levels.

All these affect GABA levels

5-HTP

L-Theanine - highly recommended along with a B-complex formula, works great

GABA - Gamma-Amino-Butyric-Acid - the concensus is that taking GABA directly will not pass the BBB so it wont work, some say it works, I'm not taking GABA directly but am taking the other stuff on this page so I can't vouch for it.

B-complex vitamin formula, B-6 is necessary for production of GABA

Valerian - I find this very good as a sedative, highly recommended, works great

Kava Kava - sedative, anxiolytic

St. Johns Wort - affects GABA reuptake

Passion Flower

Choline - highly recommended

Inositol - for seratonin levels

I am finding great relief from using most of these, in particular I am taking Choline, L-theanine, Inositol and for sedatives 400 Mg. Valerian and Passion Flower, Valerian is a pretty strong herbal sedative and also affects GABA, along with a B-complex stress formula including lots of B-6. I plan on trying these other things too but I wouldn't take all of these together, finding the ones that work best for you is the key.
I have no doubt I'm on the right track with this, at least it is helping me a lot, the first few days I couldn't even leave my house without freaking out and now it's only been 6 days and I feel a hell of a lot better, most of the daytime I am fine and the anxiety and DD comes on at night now but the intensity and duration of it is greatly subsiding.

Last edited:
You know.. I hear folks on different sites say they recovered and all and I just hear all this negative shit like it could be this or that.. scared tactics which it sounds like to me.. I'm trying to recover and cone on this site to hear postive recovery stories and I don't.. who funds this site? Forum 1969 you talk like you will never recover .. wtf... You say I will never get back to normal? Who say that? You got back to 99% better and you don't believe in one more %?? Let me guess birdman is going to reply next as usual whenever you write.. who funds this site? Whatever happened to morrow, ouchie, Vinny, etc.. I'm about through with this site because when you Google it it would have some of my previous statements on the site.. who put that on their? Let me guess that birdman will reply next as usual after forum1969.. lol. How about you instant message me your number and talk or get a better understanding about you.. birdman got on another site and said what he went through and that it? No follow up? I'm still going through this shit but itd getting less.. the anxiety symptoms.. still mental I guess such a persistent thought and or music loop playing.. thay is it.. no panic attack, no depression except more of worrying of how long will this last.. but damn on this site it seems like no f***kin hope.. go on sycronium site and a dude talks about how he recovered.. forsackmic I think on this site talks about it too and on drug forum jcjn2000 talks about its not permanent.. I just try to listen to more positive stories and when I get in here wtf.. have a good day and if people recovered let me know by insant message because a lot of folks on here are full of shit... Or I could be wrong... But lets be positive...

I just tried to PM you my number so we can talk but I am not a bluelighter, if you are part of the other forum where I have my story posted, please send me a message there and I will return it with my number to chat. The reason why I havent really updated the main story is because when i start to think about everything I have been through, my face turns beat red, I start feeling light headed and dizzy, I get the ball of energy feeling in my chest and I feel as though I am gonna pass out. It feels like a panic attack is gonna start, i am sorry but I am still dealing with this as well.I have had follow up posts on my story, the last being May 16, 2011, not much has changed since then. I am sorry you are still going through this, but instead of attacking myself or another member, try to help us. I am still only about 80-85%. I get random panic while I drive, I feel short of breathe whenever it is warm or there is stale air. I wish I was making this up, but I live it every day. Hope to hear from you on the other site, I have met alot of friends who are going through similar things.

JBCN 2000 and I speak on the phone every couple of weeks, he is currently helping me stay positive. I speak to a member named Graybeard who is a counselor while trying to give me hope that all of this will eventually go away. I spoke to that guy DAVE on synchronium on the phone, who didnt really go through what I am going through, but he started to feel more normal at the 6 month mark. Well on the 24th, it will officially be 6 months for me. I have scoured the internet just like you looking for answers and have read probably everything you have read. It is hard to keep hope alive because of how long I have suffered, but the other members have helped me through this. Like I said, if you go on drugs forum, i will be more than happy to pm you my number to talk it over. I will ask JBCN also if I can forward his number to you for help as well. We are all in this together, we all made the same choice and we all want to be "normal" again. Noone has any hidden agenda.

Regarding possible supplements, I am on this now.

Carlson Labs Super Daily 2 multivitamin
Carlson Labs Super Omega 3 1000mg x 2 a day
Carlson Labs Vitamin D3 2000ug or whatever that amount is
Carlson Labs Chelated Magnessium 200mg x 2 a day

I am still holding off on taking any xanax or Lexapro as my doctor wanted. Trying to do this naturally.

Last edited:
Nice post Birdman, yes we are all going through this together. I too am trying to go the natural route treating this but I just found out there is a Russian non prescription drug for treating anxiety etc. called Mebikar, pubmed has a lot of info on it and some consider it to be more effective than Diazepam for treating anxiety and it has no side effects. It's being called a non benzo benzo as it hits the benzo target area, also raises GABA. Supposedly it has no sedative effect such as drowsiness, mental fogginess etc. so many are recommending it as a daytime benzo.
Just thought I'd mention it if anybody thinks they could benefit from benzo strength tranquilizers but don't want the side effects of Xanax etc. or the sleepiness of benzos. It can be ordered online, fairly cheap.

I can relate to this somewhat. I started smoking pot recreationally when I was 14 and when I was 19 I joined the army. Some of my army friends got me into JWH and I began smoking on a regular basis. I believe JWH is addictive as it seemed I couldn't stop smoking it. It always seemed more like LSD then MJ for me. It destroyed my career and now I am out of the army. I don't have the long lasting after effects described here however it was bad for about the first month. I can smoke weed just fine now its the same as it always was for me. My opinion is don't smoke this stuff its not worth it. Stick with MJ and psychedelics and you will be ok.

This stuff also ruined my army career. I also have been experiencing anxiety symptoms if I don't take a break.

i'm done with any compounds that is not weed.

just smoked some stuff for the past 4 days. the days were basically running together, and i would wake up one day only to find out it had already passed into the next day. i don't feel very active on whatever i smoked either. with normal weed i'm out and about. yes i get couch locked sometimes, but usually i'm out exploring, or doing something entertaining.

with this synthetic shit it was like i was high, but then the next day i would have a hangover. it would almost be a huge effort to move or even want to move. i guess since some of this stuff is normally a full agonist, then it makes since why a hangover next day feeling may be common. i also felt somewhat depressed while smoking whatever it was i smoked, and it didn't bring me that "i'm happy" feeling weed normally does. it was more of a time-elapsed thing, and then i'd go from feeling high to waking up hung over and not like i'm ready to do something if i needed to.

Another symptom I was experiencing while smoking it during the last few months of use was numbing my body, mainly my arms and legs and stomach area and a marked decrease in muscle responsiveness, I didn't feel like doing anything at all and any little chore was a hassle, sometimes I would take a break half way into shaving cause it just seemed like such a hassle. Was turning into a zombie. I see others have reported numbing sensations as well. Anyways yes I can relate to the above post.

Why would I say something like that unless it I've actually experienced it? I've experienced panic attacks on weed and mushrooms, but mushrooms much more frequently. With weed you can take a hit and see how it goes then decide to smoke more if necessary, with mushrooms you just kind of dose and go and hope they are the potency you desire. I have had moderate ++ experiences on half a gram of mushrooms several times, not all of them easy. Just goes to show how variable experiences from person to person can be. I guess I'm just upset about the attitude of people on this board sometimes. Psychedelics are what they are, but they aren't the answer to everything. This is a harm reduction board, right? I don't think the answer to drug-induced problems should be "take more drugs" as much as it seems to be; that's all.

OP: Any luck finding info or help yet?

Amen +1

I honestly never smoked any synthetic weed and never will. It's just why do it when you can go out and get the real thing? If a job is preventing you from doing so just give it up smoking until you're in the clear. It's not that hard to do. You just need to decide whether smoking marijuana is more important than having a job or the other way around. I rather not be able to smoke weed rather than smoke this shit...

^^
ya mind you my posts were referring to a compound that wasn't 018, but was supposed to be something newer and similar, yet stronger in a way.

ive had some good experiences with 018. 018 isn't that bad, or the blends that ive had that probably had a mixture of 018 and 073. i wouldn't recommend long-term use of this compound tho. and it is definitely lacking a little to the real thing.

I can't believe you people saying "Didn't do anything to me!!!11!1one", obviously this guy's case is very isolated because he's one of the extreme few that has had this problem with synths.

So I was brave/stupid enough to try a blend or two the other day (mystic diamond black label and mystic diamond blue label) The black label was nice feeling the first time I tried it. Blue label was wayyy too trippy (my kitchen turned into a cartoon for 30 minutes) with lots of annoying feelings. The second time i tried the black label blend, I got sick. Good thing I only hit 1 small bowl of each (couldve been alot worse for me) I wont be trying them again (good thing i didnt pay for em)
I smoked that shit yesterday. Feel fine now. Stick with weed...organic weed
I won"t be smoking anything for awhile, like at least 2 weeks. Shit was fun, but the novelty wore off quickly. Be smart! Just cuz it says its somehow quasi-legal, doesnt mean its safe. All in all the third bowl is what caused me a bad trip-like situation, but I've been thru morphine withdrawal and bad acid trips, so this shit was nothing more than a weak ass panic attack. Glad I didnt end up barfing from the horrible nausea. Stay safe!

What I've noticed about K2 is that a pretty large percentage of people who smoke it have odd, unhealthy reactions to it. Yet for me when I was getting drug tested regularly about a year ago I smoked 9 grams in a few weeks, I had no unpleasant reactions from it, while one of my friends had an intense, sometimes unpleasant trip every time he smoked it. Now I'm back to weed but I find it to be a shame that the legality of weed makes people resort to this type of thing... If weed was legal who the hell would smoke K2??

What I've noticed about K2 is that a pretty large percentage of people who smoke it have odd, unhealthy reactions to it. Yet for me when I was getting drug tested regularly about a year ago I smoked 9 grams in a few weeks, I had no unpleasant reactions from it, while one of my friends had an intense, sometimes unpleasant trip every time he smoked it. Now I'm back to weed but I find it to be a shame that the legality of weed makes people resort to this type of thing... If weed was legal who the hell would smoke K2??

Not trying to "dicksize" here or anything, but I wouldn't expect 9 grams of K2 over a few weeks to cause you any problems. That's very minimal consumption. Most of the people who had problems used amounts more like 9 grams of pure JWH-018 over a few weeks, which is a LOT. I personally went through 3-4 grams of pure JWH-018 in a little over a week at one point in time, and this was definitely a significant part of what caused me anxiety and panic attacks. Prior to that binge, when I had only sampled JWH-018 in small doses on a few occasions, I had no problems with it and thought that perhaps it was even better than weed, as it got me higher and had a slight trippy feel. But overdoing these synthetic cannabinoids definitely can trigger something very unpleasant in a lot of people. And in very sensitive people, I'm sure even one or two low-moderate doses could trigger anxiety and panic.

^ Yeah, all of these things that were called K2 were a company's own recipe with the same label as other companies. Same with anything now, all companies make their own with their own ratio of ingredients. 9g of k2 would rarely have more than 270mg of JWH-XXX in it. If it did, the max would have probably been just above 300mg. Some people do that in 12 hours.

That doesn't sound like a whole lot to me. I guess if it was JWH-018, that would be okay, as I used to make my own blend, in which I either put 1 or 2 grams of JWH-018 per every ounce of herbal material. It was a huge hit with my friends, too. I had a sesh with 5 friends of mine that I rarely ever see back when I had that stuff, and together we conquered about 6 joints and at least 5-10 other bowls. Tasted like crap, but we were all annihilated to the point where one of my buddies puked, and two other guys had to take naps before heading home. EVERYONE had to chill out at my house for about 2 hours because they were overwhelmed at first.

Higher doses of these synthetic cannabinoids are very strong, and looking back on the events, it was stupid of me to recklessly go through this stuff so quickly as if it were time-tested and safe like herb. I know of many who have had issues with this stuff, including a reported heart attack on my local news, but I don't know whether or not the story was fully truthful, as I never saw such a report online. What I do know, though, is that until some legitimate science comes out on this stuff, everyone should stick to the natural stick-icky. For those people on probation or getting drug tested for work...can't you just do without the weed buzz for a while? It'll make it that much more enjoyable when you come back to it.

what i can tell from this is that you had a simple anxiety attack. time to stop smoking cause it will come back