• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

Have a couple quick questions for you guys. I am going onto 5 months now since my panic attack. The major issue I still have is with feeling as though I am not getting enough air to breathe which causes me to panic. It seems I cannot stop thinking about my breathing yet. Example, yesterday I went with my friends to a bar for the first time out like that since my panic attack. We got seated and it was upstairs. It was a little warmer upstairs and I started to panic, feeling as though I couldnt get a deep breath in or enough air.

This seems to happen anytime it is warm anyplace. Last week the temp hit 85 degrees here with some humidity and the same thing occurred. I was very panicked and had the feelings of not being able to get enough air, almost as though I start to suffocate. Is this still anxiety lingering over for myself? Will this eventually go away? I am feeling much better than I was 2 months ago, but still have bouts of dizziness, headaches, light headedness and this anxiety/panic feeling anytime I am in a room with stale warm air or even outside if it is warm out. With summer coming, I am psyching myself out thinking I will not be able to go outside due to not being able to breathe. Any thoughts suggestions would be great. Thanks ahead of time again.

it is definitely still the anxiety. i remember going to an indian restaurant with my wife when i was about 5 months in and i got very anxious and was short of breathe. it is normal to become short of breathe when you are anxious. the best thing to do is to deep some deep breathing exercises anytime this occurs. do a bunch of good inhales and exhales until you feel yourself start to calm down. inhale through your nose while pushing out your diaphragm to make sure it is filling with air and then blow slowly out your mouth while your diaphragm goes back down.

everyone reacts to anxiety differently but what you are experiencing is most certainly due to the anxiety that was brought on by synthetic marijuana.

and yes it will eventually go away. everyone takes different amounts of time to get over it but 5 months is not a tremendous amount of time by any means. i was still feeling pretty bad after 5 months and didnt feel back to normal until a year had passed. it is really, really hard to fully convince yourself that you will feel back to normal one day, but you will. just be patient, try not to think into things too much and be as healthy as you can.

Thank you very much for your advice and experience. I am hoping as well. My wife and I were planning on starting our family here shortly, but I cannot due so when I am not 100% right. Did you feel light headed alot as well by chance?

it is really said:
So true I am only 7 months in right now and now I all suffer from is depression and anxiety. I'm trying to stay active and think positive as much as possible by thinking that I will be normal again. Something I'm doing is when ever the anxiety starts to come I relax and take deep breaths also I then think about something positive or take my mind of the thing causing the anxiety. I'm not going to lie it can be a up hill battle some days and I wish I never had to go through it. I feel in the end I will be a better person and will be able to listen to my body.

Also have you ever noticed when you are tired and are like 20 minutes away from going to bed that you don't have any anxiety at all. For this is the case I took a melatonin pill and I was tired today now I feel so relaxed like I used to be.

Last edited:
So one thing I did today was force myself to run not jog 5 miles. I took all of my anger, frustration, anxiety and depression then channeled it all into my run. I probably look like I was crazy, but fuck did I feel good after words. I did 5 miles in 40:53 and though I was light headed I felt almost like a million bucks. I going to keep this up by taking all of my negative feelings in my day and direct them into the jog. You have to really push yourself though because there were times where I wanted to stop, but I didn't and I really pushed it to the limits and it worked.

Also I have finally made an appointment to see a therapist to get an evaluation done and possibly find out what is the root of the problem.

Last edited:
So one thing I did today was force myself to run not jog 5 miles. I took all of my anger, frustration, anxiety and depression then channeled it all into my run. I probably look like I was crazy, but fuck did I feel good after words. I did 5 miles in 40:53 and though I was light headed I felt almost like a million bucks. I going to keep this up by taking all of my negative feelings in my day and direct them into the jog. You have to really push yourself though because there were times where I wanted to stop, but I didn't and I really pushed it to the limits and it worked.

Also I have finally made an appointment to see a therapist to get an evaluation done and possibly find out what is the root of the problem.

thats funny. i definitely know how you feel. if you really push yourself to an extreme, you will feel really good. im not sure why but i think its probably because the adrenaline being released is being used in a certain way instead of putting you in a very anxious state.

one time i was making dinner and i itched my eye after cutting some hot peppers and holy shit did it hurt but it was the best i had felt in so long. my wife thought i was crazy but it definitely snapped me out of my anxious state. my eye was burning like hell but i was ecstatic with joy. a bit twisted i reckon.

Too long didn't read. I guess your life is ruined? I doubt it, you're probably just being dramatic.

My life is severely fucked up, and I won't even consider mine ruined. I dug myself into a HUGE whole, holy fuck guys I'm so deep. But I'm skilled, luckily, so I believe I can haul myself out of it.

Time will tell....................

Hello, I too had a really bad experience with k2 which is somewhat life changing. It was about 5 months ago that I was given a small amount of this stuff from a friend of mine. I went home, packed a bowl into my BONG and took about 5 big rips holding them all in for about 15 seconds each. The effects kicked in very fast, my legs felt numb at first and then the rest of my body felt kinda funny. I started to realize how high I was getting and how my thoughts were coming in. I started to get nervous which lead into a full blown panic attack. I was so scared the whole night, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack or seizure. I was shaking violently and my muscles were having massive twitches and spasms. I had tunnel vision and couldn't focus on anything. I decided to lay down and try to sleep it off but I couldn't relax my body. It kept feeling as if I was falling or sinking and my whole body would become numb. It eventually wore off and I was able to fall asleep at last.

The next morning I woke up extremely burnt and my head was in a very weird place. I was relieved to be alive. A few days later I started getting really bad headaches that would come randomly through out the day. They only lasted for a few seconds but they were very intense. I can't smoke pot anymore because every time I do I become really paranoid and I start to feel the same way I did when I was on that k2. It sucks because I can't enjoy hanging out with my friends and blazing with them anymore without getting paranoid. I also had anxiety sometimes but now it has increased ever since the misshap. I know that this is my fault for not being careful. I just don't think this stuff should be legal... There's just not enough information about it. People need to be very careful with this stuff.

yo i just got some stuff at the smoke shop (not k2 tho, his own blend). the guy said it didn't have jwh-018 in it, but a different molecule that's like it to get around the law [edited - no requesting identification for any drug. Please see rules - Chainer]

i only smoked a tiny bit of it out of a gravity bong, and took a rip. i haven't smoked weed for 6 weeks, and i would say that i am pretty fucked up right now. im glad i didn't smoke more, cuz i'm actually getting some slight visuals, and i'm pretty sure i just heard something too. im also having some freak outs. man this shit is potent. if users weren't careful they could easily do too much of this shit.. has anyone else experience this with this molecule? i also did 4-aco-dmt 2 weeks ago. do you think that could have some sort of HPPD-like effect being brought out with this chemical? man i am like tripping hard right now it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dosaging

Advice to taking JWH-X.

Looks like most bad trippers did not mention the amount they took, most probably they eyeballed and overdosed. You should know that 018 is very dosage reactive. Slightly too much and you are blown. Always start your dose low, from 1mg-3mg onwards. If you have no choce but to eyeball, start with the size of 1-3 grain of salt. Then gradually work your way up. If unsure, start less.

Always read up the ADR and SE first before taking, and this applies to all RC. Particularly after reading the life changing ADR and reports, you'd think thrice about toking 018 for thrill. Or did you tok it without reading up first?

So if you must eyeball, and be safe, theorectically you start with a 1 grain size, wait for 24 hours, then take a 2 grains size. This is not absolute, where you might start with 5 grain size for real if you are more experienced.

Another method is that if you receive 50mg, divide it equally to 10 parts, each part will be 4~6mg.

There are numerous reports of life threatening SE of 018 all over the net, ~90+% of them are due to OVERDOSAGE.

When taken around 5mg or less, 018 produces a wonderful mental orgasm similar to haze weed, effects are cleaner and more distinct than weed, but not entirely similar. Many start to get crazy beyond 10-20mg. SE particularly are confusion, delirium, restlessness, hangover, fear, twitches, headaches, bradycardia and others.

The effects of weed most likely vary with each usage subtly. However 018 produces distinct familar kind of effects if taken in maintained dosages. This is due to the varying cannabinoids, THC and precursors in organically prepared weed, whereas 018 compound is ~99+% purity and consistent.

If you need to know more about eyeballing techniques, you can drop a PM.

Layman's advice for detoxification, espescially JWH-X overdosing.

Particularly if you suffer from severe life changing ADR or SE, it is advised you stop all RC, drugs, smoking and drinking. If you cannot stop at once, you must cut down. Do not attempt to take other psychedelics.

Do not eat food or drink containing artificial flavouring or colors. Diet wise it is extra-beneficial to take a vegetarian diet (not herbicide treated). If not, have a non-oily diet. Do not eat sea food. Also, start regular and progressive, but not excessive, exercises.

Do drink sufficient amount of plain water. If you feel very sick or nauseous, have sips of warm water.

One thing not mentioned here is that a simple quiet sitting meditation can assist your recovery. Meditation can stabilise the abnormal neural impulses within the brain, and promote stable and consistent oscillation of the brain waves.

The idea of detoxification is to dispose of all foreign chemicals and excess toxins from your body and brain. You know that weed can take 1 month after abstinence to be completely rid off in your system, let alone with JWH.

To add to the negative effects are similar OCD and Schizophrenic features. For example, you can get so stoned that you would stare at a wall for hours sitting motionless. This resembles catatonia. It so happens that JWH class may cause long term chemical imbalance in the neuron transmitters, or hyper-activate different centers in the brain, such as the ANS (automatic) and SNS (sympathetic).

Thus I observed the obsessive nature of the anxiety from JWH class overdose to resembles notable Schizophrenia and OCD disorder. In fact these symtoms are inter-changeable between classes of diagnoses. I would prognose that similar regions of the brain are affected.

I'd just like to contribute something to this thread. A little more than a year ago, possibly even a little more, I started messing around with JWH-018 (my first trip into the RC world really). At first, the highs were incredible; better effects than weed, a fraction of the price, and it seemed like no bad effects on the body. I went through maybe 2-3 grams over a few months at first, and it seemed delightful. Then there came a time when I bought a large quantity of JWH to share with some friends. I ended up making a little money, or maybe even just breaking even, but I had maybe 3-5 grams of JWH-018 left at that point.

Over one week, I smoked all of that JWH-018 nonstop all day everyday, some days approaching a gram of material, in addition to typically having 1/8th or so of low-mid grade bud daily. One of these days, I decided to trip on acid, and since I was totally out of bud, I figured I'd smoke some JWH-018 to brighten up the trip. I ended up smoking through probably around 50mg+ in one setting with my terrible tripped-out judgement, and the next thing you know I was experiencing extreme heart palpitations, chest pain, and anxiety. Despite the fact that I was on LSD, this didn't TOTALLY freak me out, but I did spend perhaps 2 hours in a mild panic attack, and chugged around 7-10 bottles of water in this time. Eventually I calmed down, but thing still didn't seem right.

After that day, every time I would smoke weed or any cannabinoid, my heart would go off like crazy and the anxiety would make me regret even smoking. After a few months of this (mid you I'm a stoner, so I kept going at it despite the obvious anxiety and chest pain), I was having panic/anxiety attacks WITHOUT smoking, and it seemed like they got worse and worse for months. The anxiety got so bad for a few months that I became downright agoraphobic and was afraid to do the simplest tasks, like driving or going to school. I dropped out of school for a semester and became a total hermit. After maybe a little over 6 months of frequent chest pain, I began using opiates regularly to take away all the pain and anxiety, and I thought that it would really help. After a few more months, I went to see my family doctor, who gave me Paxil (an SSRI anti-depressant) and a tiny script of 0.25mg Xanax for my anxiety. The Xanax helped me greatly, but I ditched the Paxil, afraid of the side effects. I went to a shrink about a month later who was happy to let me go without the Paxil and give me the Xanax I really needed. I got started out at 0.5mg 3x daily. This worked wonders, but at this point in time, my opiate addiction was spiraling out of control.

Yet a few months more passed, and I went to see a local Suboxone doctor to try and get off the opiates [as I was up to a 60mg insufflated Opana (oxymorphone) habit, sometimes that dose all at once, sometimes smaller doses throughout the day adding up to over 60mg total, and of course I was also using whatever other opiates I could find, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and even methadone or Suboxone when desperate). The doctor at the sub clinic set me up with 8mg Suboxone 2x daily, a dose that was way more than I needed. They also required me to submit piss tests, go to NA, and spend $50 a week meeting with one of the clinic's therapists. I ended up devising a plan to use as little Sub as possible and quit on my own (and immediately got down to 2mg 2x daily, the 1mg 2x daily). After 2 weeks of being treat like shit and made to go through hell at the clinic, I left with my remaining script (maybe 10 8mg Subs) and decided to quit solo.

Nowadays I'm almost off of the Suboxone (down to 1-2mg a day, depending on the day), I still take 4 x 0.5mg Xanax a day, and I'm back to smoking weed without anxiety. Even without the Xanax, my anxiety levels are very low, but when I think back on all of this, my anxiety all started with that JWH-018 incident. It's a chemical that most younger people totally ignored the dangers of and wrote off as safe, and I'm certainly not the only person I know who developed problems because of it. So to anyone who finished reading this post, my advice to you is to be VERY careful with synthetic cannabinoids, ESPECIALLY the stronger full-agonist ones like JWH-018. They can really wreck your life if you treat them the same as bud.

I may well be on Xanax for a VERY long time due to the anxiety this chemical caused me by mistreating it. I also have a lifelong opiate addiction to wrestle with (which I am happily, but slowly conquering), and STILL get random chest pains/intense anxiety and paranoia sometimes, which never happened before I tried the JWH-018. I am worried that I may someday discover long-term physical damage from using this stuff, even though the physicals and doctor visits I've had have said I'm in perfect health. If not physical damage, this stuff at least caused me mental trauma in the form of anxiety and fear.

I too broke my brain on this crap and have the same symptoms others are relating here, my horror story is in the dark side forum. Personally I think we all have Dysautonomia, check it out.
What is helping relieve my symptoms is exercise, last thing you want to do is stay in bed, and B complex vitamins, L-theanine, choline and inositol to raise GABA levels, and for the damn anxiety attcks I find valerian to work pretty good and passion flower enhances it. Actually the best thing for the anxiety attacks has been vicodin as I have some left over from when I had a toothache. I quit smoking synth cannabinoids 6 days ago, the first few days were pure hell I couldn't even drive my car or go to the store without having a panic attack........and the synth cannabinoid I was smoking did NOT give me an anxiety attack while smoking it EVER, this is all happening after quitting. Anyways I was completely agoraphobic and out of my mind for the first few days, 6 days later now I am about 90% better and I think the herbal meds I put myself on greatly helped. Raising the GABA levels with choline helps I think because synth cannabinoids inhibit GABA neurotransmission levels and this throws your whole body out of wack.
I've been looking all over the place for all the info I can find on our symptoms and I think Dysautonomia fits it to a T, it also affects each person differently and some people exposed to the same cause of Dysautonomia are not affected while others are.
The synth cannabinoids are full agonists and the CB receptors in our bodies regulate much more than just feeling stoned, they regulate all kinds of organs and processes in our bodies, we overloaded them with full agonists and threw our brain chemistry out of wack, our CNS is a wreck right now, like a short circuit, synth cannabinoids directly unbalance the symmetry between the sympathetic nervous system and the parasympathetic nervous system I.M.O.
The anxiety and panic attacks are not mentally induced, there is no mental aspect to them whatsoever, they are physiological, at least in my case.

Last edited:
I think you may at least be close with that assessment. I think one of the things that most of us didn't think much about, or maybe even enjoyed while we were smoking synthetic cannabinoids, is that a lot of there are indeed FULL agonists like you said, as opposed to the tried and true, well studied partial agonist THC. It's quite possible that the reason THC is so incredibly safe is because it is only a partial agonist, and these synthetic cannabinoids COULD have very deep effects on brain chemistry. I think whatever changes may occur gradually start to shift back down, but I'm not sure if most people ever 100% lose the anxiety and things. It's been well over a year for me now, and without a Xanax prescription, my life would probably still be a hell of panic attacks, chest pains, and anxiety.

Yes I think it will re-balance over time, sorry to hear it's been over a year now for you. The longest case I've heard so far is 3 years and she is still having problems and she says they haven't even decreased.
The American Association of Psychiatry is now saying synth cannabinoids can cause new term psychosis ( psychosis with no previous history ) and extended psychosis, the navy psychiatrists have case studies. Of course psychosis is a blanket term and can mean any number of conditions, hopefully in time they will be able to find out what's going on specifically. Then again science still doesn't understand much of what happens with the brain and the CNS and complicated internal wiring problems with all that, at best they'll probably just be able to treat the symptoms and that's all, like many psychological / physiological probs. From what I've been reading many people are going the doctor route and getting MRI'S and bloodwork and all that and I've yet to read one of those stories where the doctors have found anything wrong physically. Seems like we are on our own for now as medical doctors have no knowledge about this drug, nobody knows what it does, and psychiatrists will probably treat it as an anxiety disorder, and if you should present the idea that perhaps it's dysautonomia then I'd imagine they'd still have no clue because most doctors don't like to deal with dysautonomia and really have no clue about it, it's one of those vague we don't understand it conditions and there apparently is a stigma about it. But it sounds to me like these full agonists are throwing the sympathetic nervous system into overload, this system usually only activates in fight or flight situations and this would account for ALL the symptoms people are reporting, including headaches, chest pain, and numbness, blurred vision, DP, heart rate, anxiety, etc., and I think the sympathetic nervous system is staying activated and the parasympathetic nervous system ( wich calms us down and has an opposing, balancing effect on the sympathetic nervous system ) is not being activated or is being retarded, I think full agonists or toxicity have created a deep imbalance of these systems, as well as synth cannabinoids being known to inhibit GABA transmission. According to the navy psychiatrists 7 out of 10 patients with spice psychosis recovered after being given anti psychotics for a few days while 3 patients still exhibit symptoms 3 months later, the doctors are now saying that patients seem to rebalance themselves without anti psychotics in time and so they are only giving anti psychotics to violent cases now. There's so much info on this drug out there now as far as guinea pigs relating their experiences and none of it is good, the web is full of horror stories about this crap now, when I began using it there were stories of bad trips and panic attacks while smoking it but now we have long term users with all these horrible long term symptoms and they aren't even using the drug anymore, I think it's safe to say the verdicts in on this one, I would say this is probably one of the worst drugs ever, it's a potentially debilitating life changing drug. I started smoking it because of piss tests, I'm a truck driver, and the fact that it was so easy to get, just had to go to the store, no calling yer connect to see if he has any and waiting and waiting, risking jail to pick it up, etc. but no job is worth ruining yer life, I will either smoke MJ as before and use synthetic piss to pass tests or abstain completely now ( probably the former ). I don't expect much help from doctors or psychiatrists other than treatment for anxiety. Not only is this a horrible drug but nobody knows anything at all about it so I'm afraid we are on our own for the most part, at least for now. The stupidest decision of my life.

I wouldn't worry too much, man. What I can tell you is that I think things definitely do get better. Like I said, I've had some anxiety symptoms for over a year, but it seems like things continuously get better. For a long time after my initial horrible JWH-induced panic attack, smoking any cannabinoid or taking any stimulant would have me completely freaked out. Even the caffeine from a can of Coke could set me off. Now I'm able to enjoy normal amounts of stims and I can smoke (virtually) all the pot I want without panic attacks. Really, really strong chron can sometimes get me panicked, but it's like a 1 in 25 shot now as opposed to a guaranteed thing. Also, my Xanax use has been able to go down to only need .5-1mg every other day sometimes, but I still prefer to take the full 2mg I get everyday most of the time, as little things can sometimes cause anxiety. But my panic attacks are down to maybe 1 a month from about 10 a day when this first started, so I can definitely tell you that things can get a lot better.

What I don't understand is I only smoked it one time and it fucked me over never any long term use. I'm feel like I'm 99% better, but I will never be back to normal which sucks I also regret making that mistake and trying it.

You may have made a mistake man, but don't take it too harshly. Sure you might have changed, and it might have been in a bad way from these cannabinoid compounds. But truly, you are still you, and you will eventually be comfortable in the skin your in. There's no use in regretting your use, as this struggle will inevitably make you a stronger person, but I also can't help but to agree that I do feel like I made a mistake by using it as much as I did. Maybe not just by trying it, but certainly by abusing it. I'm sorry that one mistake caused you so many problems, forums1969.

i will never fucking smoke synthetic cannibinoids again. i combined it with mxe last week and had a full blown panic attack. had to take 5mg of klonopin and a 20 min hot shower.

i thought it was an interaction of the two.....so on saturday im driving with my friend and take 2 tokes.....i start having double vision and had to pull over....couldnt walk straight....slammed my car into a tree and passed out for 18 hrs. wtf. i dont know if it brought on a flashback or something but it was highly unpleasant and simply not safe at all. ive never had that reaction smoking pot.