• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

No, I am being referred to a neurologist by my local doctor. Hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment soon. I have to call my doctor tomorrow to see if they made it. I'll update with their findings. They are supposed to be some of the best neuro people in the US.

I'm hoping they find an answer, even if the answer is "well, you burned some ****ing large holes in your brain and there is nothing we can do." I'm hoping and praying they find a solution though.

As for the posts attacking the title of the thread, I don't think the thread is meant to blame K2 or JWH-XX for our problems. We know we did it ourselves but we did it WITH this stuff. So I guess a more appropriate title would be "I ruined my life with K2 (JWH-018)".

I hope anyone that hasn't tried it yet will be deterred by our posts. I had a doctor tell me, "You'd have been better smoking the real thing!"

Hello V1nc3nt I was wondering if you were able to find anything out from the neurologist?

My appointment for the neurologist is on the 22nd.

My advice to anyone experiencing any of these symptoms is to drink lots of water, take a multivitamin everyday, avoid most sugar including soda and candy, drink nothing with caffeine in it, avoid alcohol unless your headache is unbearable, and don't eat too much food with high sodium including chips, pizza, etc. Lastly, quit smoking cigarettes and all drugs if you can. I know that is a funny thing to say on this site :|

If you need something sweet try getting 100% fruit juice.

I've followed this diet for three months now and I'm getting to the point where my symptoms have calmed down to the point where I can ignore them most of the time. If I eat bad, they come back just as hard though. Last night I was feeling pretty good, almost completely better, so I had two sodas (non-caffeinated) and a couple of the mini reese's cups. I started to get an increased heart beat, head pressure, shaking, pinky and ring finger on my right hand went numb and it felt like I had very poor circulation in my legs.

I used to eat junk food and soda like a champ before I smoked this stuff. Maybe it attacked my cardiovascular system as well as my neurological system. Here is an article of a kid who got heart damage from K2 and the doctors don't know why: Doctors concerned over possible link of K2, heart damage

If the neurologists don't find anything, I might get my heart checked out too.

I am interested in finding out what is wrong with me and hopefully helping out others who experienced the same issues. I don't have a hidden agenda. If the doctors rule out the drug as the reason for my symptoms, I'll post that too. It seems too much of a coincidence though that all of this happened right after I smoked K2 for the first time.

how do you guys deal with the anger and irritated feeling of wd from 018? i think this is the biggest set back that makes you not want to go through withdraw. idk about you other folks but when im in wd i completely flip out over things i shouldnt have and have very aggressive and violent rages at random things that dont go as expected. patience is 0.

I have also gone through multiple pure grams of jwh-018 and find that the withdrawals are on par with marijuana(almost none). Whenever i leave for weeks of vacation, etc, i really don't even notice it's gone, or long for it.

I find JWH compounds to be rather pleasant, this thread is pretty dramatic lol.

Yes i agree. this is the only thread where i can find a population of dissatisfied users with mysterious headache symptoms. And to make it even stranger; Pretty much every crazy headache report is from someone who used it 1-5 times total, usually less, and had a anxiety driven paranoia attack that seems to be the root of all their heachache problems. (not that i don't believe the headache sufferers.)
but could this be PTSD?

Also, I have yet to hear from even one single medium/long-term user who has started getting these headache attacks... It's usually an underprepared individual who smokes a pre-packaged blend, has a 'bad trip' persay, which then goes on to be a K2 ruined my life story.

OP here. Almost been a year now and the headaches are getting worse.

Still seeing neurologists but no help. But I have some good news.

A couple days ago I had an MRI done. People with this problem, is it worse when you lay down, like it feel like your brain slides a little and touches your skull or something? Anyways, was having trouble laying down for 45 minutes in this machine with my head hurting so bad. About halfway through the nurse said she was giving me contrast and injected me with it. I instantly passed out and was phasing in and out of sleep for the rest of it and felt fine. Didn't think a thing about it cause she said nothing about any drug.

So I go home, next 4 hours no headaches. It was fucking amazing. I also felt pretty high which I haven't in like 8 months.

My question, does anyone know what normally people are given in MRIs to sedate them? Could it possibly be valium? I never tried the stuff so I have no idea. It would be extremely helpful if a doctor was in here :D

Just got prescribed another anti headache medicine...topamax. Little nervous to try it as tylenol and melatonin are excruciating but givin' it a go tonight. Wish me luck :)

Just got prescribed another anti headache medicine...topamax. Little nervous to try it as tylenol and melatonin are excruciating but givin' it a go tonight. Wish me luck :)

Good luck man I really hope it works for you. I am feeling somewhat better I have been taking some 5 HTP pills and trying to get enough rest. My main problem is I get these weird head sensation and I have a slight dull pain throughout my head. It has been just over two months since I OD on the substance called "Cloud Ten" so I am still holding out hope that in the coming months it will get better to the point I am back to feeling %100.

I'm sure you all have heard of K2 Summit, and probably smoked it some time or another, well here is my story about it, and how it's ruined my life.

So since the age of 16 I've recreationally smoked marijuana, I'm now almost 19 and all my good friends and most the people I know still do. A few months ago, around October, I had a couple friends in trouble with the law, as well as a few friends who preferred the legality and high of K2, who started smoking K2 Summit everyday.

I smoked it on only about 5 occasions total, the last two it totally took me to a bad place. The feeling is indescribable, but I remember I could only sit there with my hands on my face, my brain in intense pain, feeling as though it was just melting into itself, nothing like a headache, leaps and bounds worse.

About a week later I started getting horrible headaches, this is in December. They got worse and worse and worse. This horrible feeling (there's no possible way to describe how painful it is) in my brain would return everytime I :
a.)ate sugar
b.)was up more than 8 hours
c.)took tylenol or any over the counter pain reliever
d. take any medication to make me tired
e. took my ADD medication (ridalin)
f. ate salt
g.worst of all, I couldn't smoke weed anymore, ever. I imagine for most people, this wouldn't be such a big deal. Other drugs are nice, sure, but I am a pothead. I love the giggles, I love the munchies, I love the perception, I love the creative flow, I love how it makes music amazing, sex, everything. No more of it. Imagine every time you're hanging out with friends, time after time you're offered a blunt, or a joint, or anything, and you have to refuse because if you take just one toke, for the next five hours you'll wish you were dead, because the brain melting pain just isn't worth it.

Worse yet, nobody can possibly relate, and I have nobody to relate to, because I can't find any reason for it on the internet, nobody with the same symptoms, everyone just says how awesome they think it is. I have one friend, who this started happening to, after he smoked it literally every hour of every day for 3 months straight. Now I have one other person in the same boat as me, but we still have found no help in the world.

(Sorry this is so long, but I feel all of this is necessary.)

These headaches begin when we wake up, and end when we fall asleep. The rest of the time they can be anywhere from tolerable, though still painful, to "I'm sorry I just can't deal with this conversation/work/hobby/anything"

We've both been to neurologists and brain surgeons, had MRIs and CAT scans done, taken different medications to help, but nobody has any idea, they just treat it like a headache, and all the headache medications only seem to make it worse.

I think it is somehow related to dopamine receptors or saratonin, because all of the things that trigger it, are supposed to cause pleasure. My friend thinks it has something to do with endorphins, for the same reason. But sex releases endorphines, and it doesn't make the pain worse.

The one and only cure is beer. I don't like it, and I think it sounds stupid, or like I want to be an alcoholic or something, but it's true. Liquor helps slightly, but then makes it worse, and it wears off much more quickly.

Can anybody offer any sort of feedback or know anybody who's gone through this? It's everyday and it's killing me and nothing will cure it. I'm at my wits end,
any help would be greatly appreciated.

i guess i am a little late to this discussion but i heard your recent reply of being prescribed topamax. i am not one of the people that is fond of pouring fuel into a fire and i have had enormous success with identifying a few simple and overlooked environmental factors that affect me everyday.
your triggers you originally mentioned being abcdef and g, all seem to be accepted social poisons, or more readily socially identified as drugs. salt might seem a bit funny as a drug (i assume you mean table salt NaCl) which i find it easier for me to classify as a poison. and along the lines of marijuana, i have always thought it is a bit silly to smoke your greens, and not to eat them, but then again i also enjoy grabbing a big plug of kava root and chewing on it for an hour or so.
i just want to offer you an alternative perspective on your everyday behaviors and i had the mishap of smoking jwh-018 a couple times. i tend to keep my use of 'alternative nutritional supplements' on the entheogenic side, or merely something that gives my body more energy to work with rather than spending more energy breaking it down. it takes my lungs a lot of work to clean out the smoke, and so i use an old electronic cigarette without adding nicotine, to help loosen phlegm and cough up all that stuff from the air. i also use a bit of nasal snuff and nasal irrigation to keep my sinuses clean, they are directly connected to your pineal gland.
i dont know what else to add without rambling forever and ever but i hope you solve your problem without throwing more pills into your body.

swim just got a free sample of this stuff with some 2ce and read up on dosages and stuff, smoked 6mg on accurate mg scales along with 20mg valium then after it was smoked came back to read about all this stuff about it being very carcinogenic and then these headaches and this'll be the first drug ever flushed, very anoyed and worrired now about both of these dangers and very anoyed at the guy who sold it for not being told about these dangers when offerd it as a free sample and for even selling this shit,from what ive read it seems like pure poison just wish i read those parts before swim smoked it

swim just got a free sample of this stuff with some 2ce and read up on dosages and stuff, smoked 6mg on accurate mg scales along with 20mg valium then after it was smoked came back to read about all this stuff about it being very carcinogenic and then these headaches and this'll be the first drug ever flushed, very anoyed and worrired now about both of these dangers and very anoyed at the guy who sold it for not being told about these dangers when offerd it as a free sample and for even selling this shit,from what ive read it seems like pure poison just wish i read those parts before swim smoked it

lol i wouldnt worry about it too much, just discontinue your use. i always describe this stuff as exactly what it is, impotent herbs sprayed with a synthetic chemical for you to smoke. a lot of people just say that it is better than having nothing when you are taking urine tests, but i would rather just go without :)

agreed this k2 shit is pure poison. my sisters been on it this whole year, worst year of my life. she went missing 3 times, one time on valentines day (throws that holiday out the window.) she came home talking in a baby voice and ended up hallucinating and slamming my dog against the wall calling it a demon (killed it.) now she cant get off the shit. we didnt even know it was k2 til a month ago, she said it makes her back problems go away. she still writes journals about conspiracies and the devil and being raped and abused as a child which never happened, i saw everything in her childhood and we used to be best friends. she covers outlets and cameras even on phones or digital ones with tape. she takes showers in the dark. she will laugh spontaneously even if shes completely alone and not on k2, every 10-15 minutes. there is much more plus details but i need to stop so this doesn't become a novel.

maybe a few hits of this shit is good but do not ever prolong usage... it's bad news.

agreed this k2 shit is pure poison. my sisters been on it this whole year, worst year of my life. she went missing 3 times, one time on valentines day (throws that holiday out the window.) she came home talking in a baby voice and ended up hallucinating and slamming my dog against the wall calling it a demon (killed it.) now she cant get off the shit. we didnt even know it was k2 til a month ago, she said it makes her back problems go away. she still writes journals about conspiracies and the devil and being raped and abused as a child which never happened, i saw everything in her childhood and we used to be best friends. she covers outlets and cameras even on phones or digital ones with tape. she takes showers in the dark. she will laugh spontaneously even if shes completely alone and not on k2, every 10-15 minutes. there is much more plus details but i need to stop so this doesn't become a novel.

maybe a few hits of this shit is good but do not ever prolong usage... it's bad news.

Damn...
So, none for me thanks.

Sounds like she has been awake for too long in a sleep psychosis. Scary stuff that sleep psychosis

Last edited:

Lol that's super weird. Get her into a ward before she tries to stab you.

Okay this thread is really confusing me.
I have never sampled any of these synthetic cannabinoids before, but i find it hard to believe they're as harsh as half of the people here are claiming...

I dont know it's just me, but i always thought of cannabinoid agonists as particularly soothing and pleasant compounds.. How many of you guys have used these new cannabinoids without being effected by the horrible effects spoken about in the opening post?

I know these are very untested drugs but whats the general consensus? a: jwh-018 causes neurological problems or b:jwh-018 exaggerates underlying problems/jwh-018 is only partly to blame c: 100% coincidence?

^See shit like this, your sister sounds like she is pretty loopy without any drugs dude, sounds like she is pretty fucked in the head and smoking any cannabinoids would be bad news for her, which is pretty well known and common sense.

This is most definitely not the typical response in users of these cannabinoids, all these claims of "shit is pure evil, pure poison" seems hugely exaggerated. Like its pretty obvious k2 alone didnt send this dudes sister crazy.

There is a very rare, somewhat questionable(though never the less seems legit, albiet super rare) syndome known as cannabis hyperemesis, a condition apparently caused by heavy cannabis consumption over a period of years.

So this gives some food for thought; when we think about this particular syndrome we can draw some paralells, both conditions seem rare and not the usual nature of the drug. That makes one think about different variables involved that could possibly make more sense.

Perhaps it is a particular fertilizer or chemical used during the growth of the particular cannabis that causes cannabis hyperemesis? Could this logic also make sense in the OP's case?

Could it have been something else in the k2 that caused his condition, would this make more sense?

Part of me think's there could be non cannabinoid explanations for the cause of some of these very very weird responses to cannabinoid consumption, it certainly would make more sense.

i guess i am a little late to this discussion but i heard your recent reply of being prescribed topamax. i am not one of the people that is fond of pouring fuel into a fire and i have had enormous success with identifying a few simple and overlooked environmental factors that affect me everyday.
your triggers you originally mentioned being abcdef and g, all seem to be accepted social poisons, or more readily socially identified as drugs. salt might seem a bit funny as a drug (i assume you mean table salt NaCl) which i find it easier for me to classify as a poison. and along the lines of marijuana, i have always thought it is a bit silly to smoke your greens, and not to eat them, but then again i also enjoy grabbing a big plug of kava root and chewing on it for an hour or so.
i just want to offer you an alternative perspective on your everyday behaviors and i had the mishap of smoking jwh-018 a couple times. i tend to keep my use of 'alternative nutritional supplements' on the entheogenic side, or merely something that gives my body more energy to work with rather than spending more energy breaking it down. it takes my lungs a lot of work to clean out the smoke, and so i use an old electronic cigarette without adding nicotine, to help loosen phlegm and cough up all that stuff from the air. i also use a bit of nasal snuff and nasal irrigation to keep my sinuses clean, they are directly connected to your pineal gland.
i dont know what else to add without rambling forever and ever but i hope you solve your problem without throwing more pills into your body.

Where exactly did you learn that the sinuses are directly connected to your pineal gland? Although i don't 100% doubt you i cannot find any confirmation of this so i'm just curious where you learnt it, so i can also..

Also, do you even know what the word poison means? Everything he said was a trigger isnt a poison.. :p
Being awake longer than 8 hours is not a poison.

Over the counter medications are not poisons, some arent even toxic at all. example? codeine.

I dont know what sleeping medications you believe are poisons, the most likely prescribed class of drugs for this use are benzodiazepines, these most definitely are not toxic compounds.

You're a complete moron if you consider cannabis to be a poison.
---
So please get your perception of whats a social poison in check bud

Skepticism about the negative claims here is warranted because of the circumstances. For one thing, virtually all of those claiming adverse effects did so from newly registered Bluelight accounts. Moreover, many of the claims sound considerably exaggerated. I would not be surprised if these posts are part of a campaign to intentionally smear and discredit the substances. Such a campaign could conceivably be supported by the U.S. DEA, who have ordered an emergency ban on JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, and two other synthetic cannabinoids to take effect within a few days. They will almost undoubtedly seek permanent scheduling of these compounds given their proliferation in K2 and other products sold over-the-counter. Posts in this thread could be cited by the DEA to substantiate their claims that the banned chemicals constitute a public health risk.

That said, it's also entirely possible that some or all of the negative claims here are legitimate. A Google search for K2 headaches yields this thread as the first hit, which could explain why a lot of complaints are made from newly registered accounts. To be fair, many of the negative effects ascribed to synthetic cannabinoids are also ascribed to cannabis from time to time. Certain (very strong) strains of cannabis can have strong psychedelic effects, especially in users having low tolerance. Panic attacks are not unheard of with cannabis use, and a particularly bad experience can imprint itself on one's psyche with lasting consequences. I've met people who were regular cannabis users for years until having a panic attack that "ruined it for them".

At the same time, one cannot rule out that some or all of the synthetic cannabinoids (and/or other ingredients in the blends) discussed here are uniquely toxic. In particular, the propensity for overdosage with these products seems to be much higher than with cannabis, and it should be noted that cannabis contains other cannabinoids with CB1 antagonist effects that may moderate or otherwise limit the maximum activity of THC in the plant.

Unfortunately, the situation (i.e., the role that these compounds play in circumventing prohibition) makes it extremely difficult to learn anything about value about these compounds effects in the general public. The sale of these products is completely unregulated, and the users of both blends and pure compounds lack the technical expertise and equipment to identify the products' constituents. Given that there are also plausible motives for certain people (e.g., vendors and cops) to actively spread disinformation about these things, one has absolutely no way of properly assessing the risks.

In conclusion, I'd argue that everything said in this thread be taken with a grain of salt, yet it should also be acknowledged that the risks of these products causing permanent damage in users is completely unknown and cannot even be reasonably evaluated due to the impact of prohibition. For anyone who is considering this thread to be evidence of public harm caused by these substances, I implore you to recognize that the information contained here is worthless. So long as cannabis prohibition continues, consequently maintaining the incentives for certain people to deceive and misinform, the health impacts of these compounds, for better or for worse, will remain impossible to evaluate.

Worse yet, nobody can possibly relate, and I have nobody to relate to, because I can't find any reason for it on the internet, nobody with the same symptoms, everyone just says how awesome they think it is. I have one friend, who this started happening to, after he smoked it literally every hour of every day for 3 months straight. Now I have one other person in the same boat as me, but we still have found no help in the world.

Some people are genetically predisposed to negative (severe) consequences from any sort of psychoactive substance. (i.e. marijuana induced schizophrenia) .

I'm guessing that you have bad genes =( . Keep seeing doctors as well .

Mrhack that is awesome that you were able to find a doctor that actually knew what this stuff was and was able to get you some meds to help with it. It 41 days since I OD on ‘Cloud Ten’ and I do feel a so much better I am still not running at %100 like I was and who knows maybe I will never. I sleep fine in the night, but my main problem is I get headaches when trying to concentrate and I have hard time focusing. Also I have pain my jaw and goes all the way up to my temples which I am thinking it is TMJ, but since I don’t have any health insurance I can’t afford to get it checked out. I would recommend staying away from this crap in the future and just stick to weed. I know in our backwards country it is illegal and this synthetic crap is legal, but I would rather go to jail or a get a ticket then ruin my body again.

I think the problem is in the laced herbs, I think it's likely certain brands are combining them with other chemicals and not just cannabinoids, or potentially using dangerous herbs without realising.

I have smoked synthetic cannabinoids countless times and my only one bad experience was when I smoked laced herbs purchased from a headshop. When I bought JWH itself I never had any problems with it, and the high was a lot smoother, more relaxing, and enjoyable.