• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

I find JWH compounds to be rather pleasant, this thread is pretty dramatic lol.

Nopipesdfw did you buy prepackaged blends of the JWH-xxx pure? My first and last experience I had with synthetic marijuana was prepackaged blend called "Cloud Ten." I don't know what happened to me form it, but it seriously fucked me up and still has some mental effects from it. That was just from one small puff of it to I not sure if I'm just allergic to it or what.

Im so glad you said that! I get horrable head aches too when I smoke. I can pin point the exact spot it hurts evrytime. No one I know gets them either. I just figured it had something to do w the brain problems I already had. I feel for ya but I also have no solution :( good luck! im glad im not crazy

Jwh-18 is an 'anxiety' high for both me and my gal. we both get nausea and feel paranoid from smoking 10 mg.s of 18. Jwh-073 on the other hand is a more relaxing feeling. I had a breathing problem about 2 months ago after smoking a huge amount of 18 on one nite. I was rushed to the hospital where they pumped fluid out of my lungs! I had problems breathing so had called an ambulance! I told them what I took (it's still legal here!) and they of course took a battery of drug tests on me! I passed them all!! my blood showed NO illegal chemicals at all. so jwh will pass a drug test! I had to stay overnight as my heartbeat was all erratic! so no more oding on 18 for me( I had smoked gram in about 6 hours!) floating it on top of Damiana (damiana sells for about 15$ lb.) Natch I learned my lesson, now we mix both the 18 and the 73 for a more pleasant high. but on Dec 24 the jwh's all go illegal so I will be trying the 'new' AM-1220 or 694 and when we do that I will post on its effects as well!
we also have tried 'K3', Spike, and Spice and 'K2' these are mostly damiana leaves (or similar plants) sprayed with jw, and sold in cute neon containers. the potency varies with each bottle so you never know just how much of a high you will get from that particular bottle! but it's a light high' that is to say you only feel buzzed and it won't last too long (about 10 minutes max for me) but it's better than nothing and if you float some jw on top of it, wow! and they are cheap!

the feeling is more akin to...

how do you guys deal with the anger and irritated feeling of wd from 018? i think this is the biggest set back that makes you not want to go through withdraw. idk about you other folks but when im in wd i completely flip out over things i shouldnt have and have very aggressive and violent rages at random things that dont go as expected. patience is 0. and as much as i want to otherwise, i take everything everyone says very personal and am excessively aggressive in any given situation. the feeling of irritation is unbareable and makes me feel like i just dont want to exsist and i just want to destroy something(or someone, god forbid) and rip my face apart if it were possible. how do you guys deal with all this??

I call jwh' 'CRACKPOT' this stuff makes me feel like a crackhead when i run out! I get irritable and really start to deep clean my pipe screens (even more so than when i used to run out of weed!) the feeling is so intense, it's almost scary. I can't say I am physically addicted but it's a more intense psychological high than even pot! but if i will myself I can get over that empty feeling like I lost my best friend! weird but that's how it affects me...

You can't say that it is withdrawals... While there are mild withdrawal symptoms when stopping cannabinoid usage, these new cannabinoids are unresearched and could potentially be causing complex health issues.

Something that isn't a problem when using, and goes away after not using for a time sounds quite like withdrawal to me, but you're right, it's not an objective answer. I'm just postulating.

Being a complete rather than partial agonist.....This stuff could seriously fuck with your wiring in my opinion....potentially. The verdict isnt out.

I had a friend freak out on this stuff. He sprinkled an unknown amount of JWH-018 along with half a gram of K2 in a blunt and smoked it all. He described feeling the most "out of it" he's ever felt, combined with feeling like he was about to pass out or faint at any second while he was walking back home.
I think the synthetic JWHs is more potent than weed. I've smoked and ate my fair share of weed, as well as JWH-018 and 73. But contrast I never felt like I'm going to panic on weed, but when I've smoked too much JWH its very anxiety provoking.

-PLUR

Man I hate this jwh thing .

It's soo gay .
Like there's weed guys !!
You don't have to smoke a synthetic version of it !

Ok yes . There are people who get good effects from it but alot don't .

Why don't people just stick to weed !?!?

- it's safer
- more reliable nicer high .

*Also if your doing jwh because you have a drug test coming up or something I guess using jwh is cool . But are you really that addicted that you cannot stop smoking it so you have to resort to jwh ?

That's just my view .

But to OP , I guess you could try using LSD or shrooms , like others said. It may help

Well some people work and go to school full time, and have children to take care of so they like to calm down every once in awhile, and some people CAN'T smoke weed cause of circumstances beyond their control.

Anyways, I've heard of people having seizures and stuff from that spice stuff. I've smoked it a few times and never had any problems... It sucks that this happened 2 you. I don't have any advice, but I'll pray 4 u

Whatever this stuff is, I have yet to see a post where someone says how great it makes them feel, how much they like the effects, etc....& you say this stuff is perfectly legal? 8)
On the other hand, most weed smokers say how great they feel after toking, how there's no harmful effects, the death rate = 0 from marijuana exclusively, yet weed is illegal.
Makes perfect sense to me...:?:?:?

i'd also like to add that the high to me is exactly the same as weed, and I like it just fine. I don't smoke it on a daily basis, maybe once or twice a week, but its got no anxiety for me at all, where as sometimes weed Does make me a little anxious

Does anyone on here know of any ways to reset your receptors. 5HTP used to help with the headaches but it doesnt anymore beacuse i had tried prozac and that messed me up more. Magnesium doesnt do anything at all too.

JWH felt more like 5-MeO-DMT then it did marijuana. I don't see how JWH's are passed of as MJ substitutes because it didn't feel a thing like good old weed to me.

JWH felt more like 5-MeO-DMT then it did marijuana. I don't see how JWH's are passed of as MJ substitutes because it didn't feel a thing like good old weed to me.

Very interesting comparison. I had a similar impression, except more as an analogy. That is, JWH-* are to THC as 5-MeO-DMT is to other psychedelics.

get presrcibed anti-psyhcotics. they will help with the headaches due to the antagonist affects,
also they will help the damage the k2 did chemically
k2 is terrible, how in the world is this legal and weed not:(

get presrcibed anti-psyhcotics. they will help with the headaches due to the antagonist affects,
also they will help the damage the k2 did chemically
k2 is terrible, how in the world is this legal and weed not:(

How long would you have to be on them and would the cure you? I OD on a prepackaged blend called "cloud ten" and ever since that night (which was 2 months ago) I get head pains/head sensations. I wish I wasn't being so dumb that night and would have never touched the crap.

I live in an area where JWH has been illegal for some time and I bought some Cloud 10 like you guys from a local headshop and it sucks.

Got me "high" but it was WEIRD. Luckily I didn't have any lasting problems like you guys.

Been smoking JWH blends (no pot) since August without much of an issue. Anxiety in the beginning

Am I the only one who is bothered by the general tone of this entire thread? To me, this reeks of propaganda...some kind of effort or crusade to defame and mis-characterize a substance that is giving the government(s) a tough time at the present.

I could be wrong, and if I am I apologize. I'm not trying to throw accusations around, just saying how this conversation makes me feel. Does anyone agree with me, or am I nuts?

Am I the only one who is bothered by the general tone of this entire thread? To me, this reeks of propaganda...some kind of effort or crusade to defame and mis-characterize a substance that is giving the government(s) a tough time at the present.

I could be wrong, and if I am I apologize. I'm not trying to throw accusations around, just saying how this conversation makes me feel. Does anyone agree with me, or am I nuts?

QFT I feel the same exact way about this thread. Personally, I have never had a bad experience from jwh-018 or any of the herbal blends I've tried. I have friends who have gotten "the fear" from smoking pure jwh, but it was there own fault for dosing too high. I keep hearing stories from all my stoner friends about how people are dying left and right from these legal blends, yet there are no published accounts of this that I could find. Never thought I would say this, but thank you DEA for the emergency scheduling, I was just able to pick up 20 bags of incense for what I would normally pay for 1 bag. Gonna have clean piss for a month or so, so I can finally find a job.