• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

6 have died from it? i find that hard to believe lol. all the jwh related deaths are concentrated in your little town

^I do agree like I said this was what the er tech and cop said to my parents and fiance I have yet to research it in depth, however I have no trouble beliveing that many landed in the er in my town and from some of the surounding towns in the last month or 2. The blend I smoked (White rabbit) has a fairly high injury rate (somthing like 85% have the SAME allergic reaction).

how do you know whats in white rabbit, they dont list the ingredients anywhere, your spewing shit. I'm not belittling your experience..I am sure it happen.

I don't, all I know is what I was told by the shops owner and what I can find online. The blend I smoked (White rabbit) has a fairly high injury rate (to RESTATE, somthing like 85% have the SAME allergic reaction) accroding to the ER STAFF and what I can find online. The one I smoked is suposedly one of the strongest avalible (in my area at least) and is a mix of JWH compounds INCLUDING 18, 73, and, 250 (again what the owner told ME and what little I could find online. You say I'm spewing bs yet this ENTIRE THREAD is about what I am talking about in my post and as I addmited SEVERAL times I wasn't quite all there after, it took 50cc of valum to bring me out of it. The emt's stated I was there 3rd case in the span of 1 mo involving this stuff.

You smoked some random blend of god knows what.

I agree with this simply because all of them including K2 are a grey area, sold as incencse not to be consumed by humans all I know is it was plant material sprayed with stuff.

6 people dying from jwh-018?no

Like I have said I didn't look it up for my area this was what the ER tech and cop said people my not have died but by the look of the situation injury is a viable possibility. You call bs that's fine but, remember EVERY smoking blend is equal in one fact we don't know what's in it period. None of these lists ingredients.

A few folks have asked on the amount consumed of the course of 3 days I consumed maybe at most 1/20th of a gram out of 3g and on the night this happenedi took 3 hits and still had an almost unburned bowl the amount I put in was smaller than a green pea. I still have (yea they gave it back) most of the 3g pouch left however, I won't be smoking it.

thats the key

stay away from the blends

or the obvious...stay away from research chemicals

but it seems like a LOT more people have side effects with the blends than pure jwh-018

maybe i have a distorted picture becuase me and my friends have consistantly smoked jwh-018 for quite some time now with little to no side effects (besides the obvious fact that you can overdo it easier than weed)

I don't doubt your story is 100% true

maybe its the title of the thread that bothers me

but I do feel bad for anyone experiencing these symptoms. I am just a supporter of jwh-018 and dont want it banned

the smoking blends are a loaded chamber on a gun waiting to go off, not only are you smoking research chems but you got no idea how much or what amount

atleast with pure jwh018 you can weigh out your dose and dose properly

As somebody who has smoked ounces of various smoke blends along with 10+ grams of pures, I am a skeptic of any kind of serious physical injury from the material.

What seems rather common is getting hit like a train from the stuff followed by an acute, over the top anxiety attack with an "elevated heart rate" (ooHHH) on somewhat random occurrences.

I have never felt close to being in physical harm from any smoke blend, but most of them are random yet common herbs mixed with JWH (almost all), CP, HU, and WIN compounds.

An 85 percent injury rate? What is that even supposed to mean.... do you really think heroin dealers even do such a thing?

I smoked black magic smoke back in july accidently inhaled some aluminum one day then a week later i got horrible symptoms. I have a huge fucking headache that never goes away, bowel problems, extreme irrtability, feeling spacy all the time, memory problems. muscle pains, insomnia. OCP its really fucked up i dont know how this shit happend to me. I got Brain Mri CAME Out normal, blood tests came out normal, thyroid was messed up after smoking in july but now it is normal. iTS LIKE i cant do shit and enjoy shit anymore beacuse of all the pain i go through everyday . The only thing that kind of makes me feel normal is ambien. Someone please helpppp

hmmmmm

I've been suffering from cluster/chronic headaches continually for 10 years. They started when I was in the 5th grade and have gradually grown worse and worse ever since. I was previously an attentive and productive student, at this point though, I'm barely able to type this much without punching a hole through the wall. I hate it. It feels as if I'm suffocating, but death just won't come. Enjoy what mental ability you have left. If you're anything like me, it won't be there much longer. I've tried everything, regrettably, there is no cure.

I've been suffering from cluster/chronic headaches continually for 10 years. They started when I was in the 5th grade and have gradually grown worse and worse ever since. I was previously an attentive and productive student, at this point though, I'm barely able to type this much without punching a hole through the wall. I hate it. It feels as if I'm suffocating, but death just won't come. Enjoy what mental ability you have left. If you're anything like me, it won't be there much longer. I've tried everything, regrettably, there is no cure.

Have you tried Low-dose psilocybin or lsd?

As somebody who has smoked ounces of various smoke blends along with 10+ grams of pures, I am a skeptic of any kind of serious physical injury from the material.

What seems rather common is getting hit like a train from the stuff followed by an acute, over the top anxiety attack with an "elevated heart rate" (ooHHH) on somewhat random occurrences.

I have never felt close to being in physical harm from any smoke blend, but most of them are random yet common herbs mixed with JWH (almost all), CP, HU, and WIN compounds.

An 85 percent injury rate? What is that even supposed to mean.... do you really think heroin dealers even do such a thing?

hmmmmm

I've done exactly that, I've smoked around 10 grams of JWH-018,JWH-073, and JWH-250. An have smoked over an ounce worth of spice. An I can tell you right now i'm not without "physical injury" I have weird head pressures along with a pressure feeling behind my eye though usually it is only apparent when I smoke the spice (I've since quit smoking pure JWH compounds) Though I do sometimes get the pressure and weird feeling in my head sometime before I go to bed and experience extreme anxiety over it which usually ends up with me rushing to my computer hoping the proper studies have been performed on JWH-018 to show how harmful it is... sadly it is not properly accessible to most people and even if it is how are we to know if it's true if posted by the unverifiable source . Sometimes when I smoke to much I will throw up from coughing, it's usually after I've eaten a fair amount of food though and my stomach is full and the coughing seems to be the culprit. I also smoked COPIOUS amounts of the pure JWH off of re-used aluminum foil, I thought meh tar/pill junkies do it for a good half a year before switching to mainlining so it can't be that bad. I got provided from someone at the another drug forum website, link showing the Genotoxicity and Cytotoxicity of JWH-018 that says it tested negative for both, though in the microgram range, and even slightly mentions it MIGHT be more genotoxic (cancerous) at miligram range. I'm new to BL obviously so I hope I'm aloud to post this, sorry for not intensively reading the rules ahead of time :\ http://www.mindfully.org/GE/GE4/Heartbreak-In-The-Heartland21jul02.htm
Also I have a weird vibrating like feeling on my back, it feels like my foot is sleeping kind of vibrating but not as strong. It's been going on and off when I'm not smoking JWH and almost always if felt after I smoke it, though I've been doing above and beyond exercising that I used to, biking over 1 1/2 - 2 miles everyday and running a good 25 minutes each day. I've also been sleeping on a 100 dollar futon mattress that I got from target with reviews by people online saying it gave them knots in there back just from sleeping on it, so it could just be that. I'm not sure there are a lot of variables and I just wanted to make them know to everybody and not strictly claim the JWH is the source of my problems. The spice product i've been smoking is called "funky monkey" which is sold in the same first online store as "white rabbit" which one poster commented having a bad reaction to. I've never had a really horrible reaction from JWH even the pure compounds. Yes sometimes unwanted paranoia but nothing that would have me huddled in a corner waiting for EVAC to come get me. I plan on going to the doctor sometime next week HOPEFULLY and get this back vibrating thing figured out because nothing good could come of it. I'll report back when I find out if anyone's interested. BTW when I "get high" on well pretty much anything I have besides psychedelics. I hardcore binge on it taking whatever it is all day every day until I'm asleep or out of them substance. Which is exactly how I treat spice and pure JWH. I quit for 2 weeks with improved signs of most stuff, less anxiety, less headache sort of feelings, but the back vibrating feeling would still appear once or twice a day.

Last edited:
the fact that the only cure is beer, and being on the internet it is hard to take a bad report seriously.

from what i know, there are several people/sites feeding misinformation trying to scare people from rc's and using products like k2/spice

if this is legit that is horrible! but still weary of this

I promise you I'm not making anything up. I can barely even type this. I'm too lazy and not faggy enough to take the time to make this up.

Morrow222,

I'm sorry that I can't read through all these pages of posts (there are quite a lot of them!) so I might be reiterating things already asked/said, but here's my take on things:

If you haven't seen a doctor about this, you definitely should. A general physician, a neurologist, maybe even a psychiatrist, and see what they have to say. Tell them the truth about the drugs you've taken - you're in no risk of legal ramifications, and it'll help them diagnose you correctly, if they are able to. I'm not saying take whatever medicine they suggest without doing some research yourself, and do tell them your worries about bad reactions to medicine you've had recently, but at least find out what they think might be wrong and what might help.

Look at your diet. If certain foods make things worse, try to figure out if anything makes it better. Fruits and vegetables? Breads? Tea? Try different kinds of herbal teas. Arizona makes an herbal iced tea with things like B6, B12, melatonin, chamomile, etc. that is very nice when I am having the beginnings of an anxiety attack.

Which brings me to my next point - try to see a psychologist. A lot of your issues sound like an anxiety disorder (note that I am not trying to brush them off as non-existent - anxiety disorders are real problems that can't just be set aside, I know this first hand!), which means that in addition to dietary and (possibly) medicinal help, it could benefit from therapy.

I've been dealing with extended "withdrawal" problems after going off an antidepressant I was on for three years, and these largely include anxiety issues, and talk therapy has been one of the best things for it, more so than any medical aid. I really feel it might help you out, first by helping you to not see your situation as being so bleak, and then (through that faith) helping you to find ways to improve your situation.

I wish you the best of luck! If you want to PM me with any questions about my advice, or my experiences with anxiety and drug-related mental health problems, or just to talk about whatever, please do so.

Peace!

I'd PM you if I didn't have to post a ridiculous amount to be a BLUELIGHTER :|

Wow i never thought i would see a whole bunch of people online who used to be sick like me. Thank God im doing so much better. I saw a good naturopathic doctor who fixed me up. K2 didnt ruin ur life u have time to get ur self fixed back together just hold on...

Was yours from K2?
And if so...how did you fix it?

Never doing it again.

Ok I'm 19 and I've never done weed or anything. I couple days ago I tried K2 just for the hell of it I figured I might as well get high once in my life and why not try something that's legal.

Anyways I think I probably did way too much and immediately after smoking it I felt the weird out of my body type experience. My muscles twitched and I went numb for a good few hours so I decided to go to bed and let it wear off.

The next morning I felt fine, I felt a little odd but I thought that it might just be a bit of a hangover that would eventually go away. I went on to school and as soon as I sat down I started feeling the high again and some numbness. So I went home and ate and drank a little to try and get it to stop. Eventually it did but I think that the reason for this is maybe that when I'm busy I block out some of the symptoms I'm not sure.

A few hours later I go to work feeling somewhat fine and when I go to the bathroom to wash my face and immediately the numbness washes over me again and never went away until I went to bed and woke up this morning.

Today I feel fine and I haven't felt the numbness come back. However I'm very scared that when I go to work that it will. Honestly I just want to go back to normal again, I've been praying about it and hoping that I will.

I will post back with updates and hopefully good news that it went away, I'm just gonna try to ride this out for now. If anyone has any advice or experienced this please help me.

I had nothing but great experiences with Serenity Now, another herbal blend, for those interested.

Dunno if this assuages any fears, but, "does not contain and has never contained Lithium, Acetone, or Formaldehyde."

hehe, that's good

Last edited:
Ok I'm 19 and I've never done weed or anything. I couple days ago I tried K2 just for the hell of it I figured I might as well get high once in my life and why not try something that's legal.

Anyways I think I probably did way too much and immediately after smoking it I felt the weird out of my body type experience. My muscles twitched and I went numb for a good few hours so I decided to go to bed and let it wear off.

The next morning I felt fine, I felt a little odd but I thought that it might just be a bit of a hangover that would eventually go away. I went on to school and as soon as I sat down I started feeling the high again and some numbness. So I went home and ate and drank a little to try and get it to stop. Eventually it did but I think that the reason for this is maybe that when I'm busy I block out some of the symptoms I'm not sure.

A few hours later I go to work feeling somewhat fine and when I go to the bathroom to wash my face and immediately the numbness washes over me again and never went away until I went to bed and woke up this morning.

Today I feel fine and I haven't felt the numbness come back. However I'm very scared that when I go to work that it will. Honestly I just want to go back to normal again, I've been praying about it and hoping that I will.

I will post back with updates and hopefully good news that it went away, I'm just gonna try to ride this out for now. If anyone has any advice or experienced this please help me.

That's pretty fucked up dude, sorry that your first experience with drugs would be this one, because for the most part they are amazing. I hope you get to feeling better soon, just eat healthy and drink lots of water this week and maybe it will get better. At least you're experiencing numbness and not mind crippling pain, be grateful for that.

I fucking hate when people at work say they have a headache. Try a 10 month one..

I also hate when even after I've said they do NOTHING people keep telling me to take advil/tylonel/asprin/ibuprofen. They do absolutely zero even when I take high doses for days at a time. Sorry to sound like a dick, just venting and bumping the topic I guess. I was such a chiller and nicer guy before this.

I keep seeing posts saying it's the blends but its not. My 11 month headache started after a pure jwh18 OD. It wasn't even that crazy of an OD and I've had them before and my friends have too but this one left me fucked up.

I've been taking kratom (a legal herb opiate). It barely helps but it keeps me happy enough to not want to kill myself. It's expensive and when I run out it's hellish. I would never use an opiate this much if I didn't have these fucking daily headaches that never stop. I'd only smoke weed for the rest of my life.

Been to 4 doctors, cat scan, MRI, tried LSD, and am in medical debt. I see no end in sight. :/

:(

Check into homeopathic stuff. If I put chemicals I dunno in my body I take out as many as I can in my day to day like... No preservatives, lots of fresh fruit, exercise and sleep. I think of it as a balancing act

ouchie is ur headache right above ur nose on ur forhead and does it pulsate?

It's a burning tight burning sensation on both sides of my head near and in my ears. The tightness spread all around and the pain will often shift down to my neck. My whole head feels fucked up everywhere anytime I take one hit of weed.

u guys dont understand how this sounds to us. this is why weed has cbd. other chemicals to balance these possibilities out.

This is why if your gonna do JWH-018 you dont buy the fake bud shit. order it pure and VAPORIZE 2 - 5 mg ONLY! It is a very powerful substance and should only be used in these ammounts.

Mine is just on my forhead and nowhere else i feels like there is a huge air bubble above my nose and i get strange sensations around my head. I wonder if my lyme disease has anything to do with it.

Lyme disease is very nasty and can cause many unusual neurological symptoms! It may well be the cause of all of your problems.