• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

I think they probably just gave her too much. Cannabis is so potent when you don't have a tolerance for it.

No offense man, I know my post was long, but did you entirely read the part about the test? It was a clinical evaluation, which means they do it scientifically, and controlled. The first thing they did was give her a dose(exact same amount of THC in both doses, the ONLY difference was lack of cannibinoids in the second dose) that would equate to smoking a bowl, THC + c-noids, and evaluated her mental state, and it was fine...it only affected her negatively when they administered a hit's worth of THC without any of the associated c-noids. Keep in mind she'd been smoking Amsterdam's finest, multiple times daily, for a month at this point, so tolerance shouldn't be an issue; even if it is, the baseline sober and baseline "normal high" evaluations should negate any effect tolerance may have. What many skunk growers are doing is significantly upping THC content and not paying any attention to the c-noids, which are (appearing to be) extremely vital to a pleasant "high".

Update... didn't partake for about a week, felt better and more 'recovered' as the days went on. Tried 073 and winfx again with better results and no lingering weird neuro-effects the next day. Waited a few more days then sampled again. Still ok.... My lady has not had headache or odd symptoms again either. Seems pretty good if dosage is kept low for me.

I do find some desirable analgesic effects.

What timing.

I wish I had read this thread a week ago... new member here who just recently picked up some 018, 073 and winfx. Having read mostly positive reviews and figuring this stuff has been around for a while and no one reported growing a third arm yet, I was looking forward to experience these.

Well, two nights ago my woman and I each smoked about 3-5 mg of 073 and a few hours later a smaller amount of winfx. Ok, nothing special... a different kind of cannabis-like effect.

What was different is that the next morning we both awoke feeling really hungover and spaced out. She complained of a headache traveling from her jaw to over and behind her left eye. I felt okay except for a spaced out feeling like when you skip a nights sleep, kind of klutsy and clumsy. Now, two days later, I still feel that...not as strong though, but it's there.

She doesn't feel the headache right now, but said earlier today she did. She did say that she felt 'different' ever since trying the stuff and said she wondered if this was permanent.

Hmmmm.... looks like I will not be experimenting at all this weekend... this is all just too freaky. I may just end up with a very expensive toilet flush, I don't know.

Best of luck guys, I'm not so sure this is psychosomatic.

I'll check back in a few days and post anything relevant or helpful regarding this.

I'm still suffering every day. :/

ouchie.

lol, dude, I'm sorry if you really are suffering but this is like beating a dead horse at this point.

If in fact you've seen these "top" neurologists and medical professionals and you've got them completely stumped then I don't think anybody casually browsing the CD section of BlueLight is anywhere near qualified enough to help you out. I'm sorry to break it to you, man.

ouchie.

lol, dude, I'm sorry if you really are suffering but this is like beating a dead horse at this point.

If in fact you've seen these "top" neurologists and medical professionals and you've got them completely stumped then I don't think anybody casually browsing the CD section of BlueLight is anywhere near qualified enough to help you out. I'm sorry to break it to you, man.

Obviously, but there was new members to the discussion so I don't see why not to share my current status. I only posted here because I found Morrow222 with google and he's the only other guy with my problem.

he also hasn't responded to any of my emails :(

Best of luck to you in figuring out what exactly went wrong.:)

just want to say to the OP, thanks for making this thread. i didnt even know what K2 was before you intrigued me enough to make me google it; i'd heard of it online somewhere i think but ive never heard of anyone i know doing it or anything.

but its good for others to know what harm it can do, even though this might be rare or whatever, since there seems to be very little research about this drug its good to hear every report of good or bad results from taking it.

also im gonna add that this sounds like an episode of mystery diagnosis or whatever.

anyway OP, sounds like this fuckin sucks, and im sorry to hear whats happening to you. sorry i cant help you in any way; i cant imagine being in any kind of pain that cant be cured by a few advil. i dont really know anything about receptors or whatever else was said in this thread.

but i guess as long as beer is working, its something, right? do you actually need to get drunk in order for the pain to stop, or is just a few beers enough? cause if so, i'd treat it like taking any pain medication, take the lowest dose possible to work, and then take more once it starts to wear off.

now im rambling... best of luck to you and anyone else who has this problem, honestly i dont know how anyone whos heard of this happening or read this thread could ever want to do this drug.

K2 is shit. "not intended for human consumption" really means,
"We dont' know WTF this shit is so, good luck we're not responsible"
fuckin sucks sorry op.

@ Morrow222 and Ouchie. I've been smoking jwh-18 since march when I started probation. About a week ago I received a new batch of jwh-18 from my vendor that was still moist when it arrived. It smelled like toluene or benzene something. I dried it out as best as I could, then made my own smoking blend with raspberry leaves like I've been doing for a few months. I don't know if this is an impure batch or if the negative effects I've been experiencing recently are a culmination from months of use. Basically the high has felt alot more "dirty" lately, more of a pressure in my head and less euphoria. I've also been getting strange headaches that are very hard to pinpoint, its like the pain travels randomly from my head, to ears, to neck, down into back and shoulders. The best way I can describe it, is the way you feel if you fall very hard and are jarred. Like if you get body slammed or something that almost knocks the breath out of you. Does anyone know what I mean, its like a headache that travels through your veins or nerves after you get jarred very hard? Let me know if this is the type of pain you guys have been experiencing; If it is, then now I'm getting scared. The pain hasn't become severe yet, but it has been lasting all day for the last 3 days. It gets worse anytime I smoke jwh-18 or Redbird herbal incents blend, after reading this thread I'm considering stopping smoking for good till I'm off of probation. I have noticed that suboxone (opiate agonist /antagonist) has helped me to at least to mask the strange traveling pain. Let me know if your pain can be described as the feeling of being body slammed or jarred really hard. Best of luck finding answers.... Peace

Last edited:
@ Morrow222 and Ouchie. I've been smoking jwh-18 since march when I started probation. About a week ago I received a new batch of jwh-18 from my vendor that was still moist when it arrived. It smelled like toluene or benzene something. I dried it out as best as I could, then made my own smoking blend with raspberry leaves like I've been doing for a few months. I don't know if this is an impure batch or if the negative effects I've been experiencing recently are a culmination from months of use. Basically the high has felt alot more "dirty" lately, more of a pressure in my head and less euphoria. I've also been getting strange headaches that are very hard to pinpoint, its like the pain travels randomly from my head, to ears, to neck, down into back and shoulders. The best way I can describe it, is the way you feel if you fall very hard and are jarred. Like if you get body slammed or something that almost knocks the breath out of you. Does anyone know what I mean, its like a headache that travels through your veins or nerves after you get jarred very hard? Let me know if this is the type of pain you guys have been experiencing; If it is, then now I'm getting scared. The pain hasn't become severe yet, but it has been lasting all day for the last 3 days. It gets worse anytime I smoke jwh-18 or Redbird herbal incents blend, after reading this thread I'm considering stopping smoking for good till I'm off of probation. I have noticed that suboxone (opiate agonist /antagonist) has helped me to at least to mask the strange traveling pain. Let me know if your pain can be described as the feeling of being body slammed or jarred really hard. Best of luck finding answers.... Peace

This is exactly how I feel.

That sucks for me, this has me worried now. Did the negatives grow worse over time with more use, or do you think if I stop using now it wont get any worse??? At least we have a better way of describing the pain, it feels like being jarred really hard. Now maybe others familiar with that experience can explain what else could cause that type of feeling. My concern is that I never noticed it until the batch I just received. I hope were not experiencing some form of benzene or heavy metal poisoning from an impure batch. This might explain why some get these negative effects from only a few uses and for others it takes several months of use. Could smoking small amounts of benzene that hadn't been removed completely cause these type of permanent problems? I wish we could hint at vendors to establish if the problems are vendor related rather than substance related....

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they — and the troll — understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community. Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations. Even if the accusation is unfounded, being branded a troll is quite damaging to one's online reputation.

TROLL

That sucks for me, this has me worried now. Did the negatives grow worse over time with more use, or do you think if I stop using now it wont get any worse??? At least we have a better way of describing the pain, it feels like being jarred really hard. Now maybe others familiar with that experience can explain what else could cause that type of feeling. My concern is that I never noticed it until the batch I just received. I hope were not experiencing some form of benzene or heavy metal poisoning from an impure batch. This might explain why some get these negative effects from only a few uses and for others it takes several months of use. Could smoking small amounts of benzene that hadn't been removed completely cause these type of permanent problems? I wish we could hint at vendors to establish if the problems are vendor related rather than substance related....

My vendor that I had my accident had USA in the URL. The negatives have stayed about the same since my overdose but they were way worse when I was still smoking weed everyday. Now I can't even take one hit without feeling waaay worse. Have AIM?

Ive smoked jwh-018 before. Its not fun for me at all. I get really bad panic attacks. so bad to the point that i feel like i cant breathe. I even had one time i had such a bad panic attack that my body started to shake really bad. At first i thought it was just cuz i wsa cold. But then a scary thought set in, I might be having a seizure and not even know it.

But i have noticed that i have minor headaches on and off. they sometimes get reall bad and other times its just a slight pain.

I honestly have a hard time smoking weed now. Just because it brings back some of the same symptoms of smoking the jwh. which i dont like. Cuz i love smoking weed.it makes everything for me wonderful. and it makes my psychedelic trips 10x better.

But to the OP, Im sorry your going through this.Taking some pslicybins might help but id say do some more research and see what you can find.Good Luck and i really hope that there is something you can find out there to help you.

I never got headaches but Shits and pukes. It took 2-3 months of chronic usage to happen. Then 3-8 hours after smoking - sickness again evrey time. Pot has no negetave effects (thank god). 3 days off and I'm starting to feel better. I know this is not the "same u got" but I hope this might help some.

Don't be too hasty when you say "ruined weed for ever" child. When I was your age I " ruined acid for ever". Evrey time I tried it was ugly. 3-4 years later and I was "back in grins". Never had another ugly. Not to talk down, but use terms like "perminent" cautiously when your 20. It might not be as bad as you think.

Help?

Okay Hi I'm Ellie, I'm 16 and I have no idea what i'm doing on this blog thing but I really need help.

I'm not an idoit and I know I'm not asking any professionals on here but I smoked K2 and a few days later I woke up in the middle of the night and my whole body was paresthesic - which is that feeling of numbness or tingling you get when your arm falls asleep almost like pins and needles.

This happens to me when I'm high which is fine, it's just a sort of delayed response. But it's been 2 weeks now I stopped smoking everything and it started happening more frequently out of the blue and now it's happening ALL THE TIME, right now in fact.

It's not painful, in fact I can barely feel any pain anymore but it's frustrating. I'm not entirely sure how to put it into words but when I do simple things like curl my hair or lift a box at work it's so difficult and it sounds silly but its happening so constantly that it's becoming really upsetting.

I haven't told my parents because I don't want them to get mad at me for smoking, even if it was just K2. I haven't lied to go to the doctor because I'm sick ALL THE TIME, and I don't want to look like a hypochondriac. I'm not getting the head aches everyones talking about and I'm willing to believe I may have some underlying neurological/nerve disorder but it would be oddly comforting to know someone else is going through the same thing that recently smoke K2.

I'm sorry I probably sound silly but it is slowly ruining my life.
I've never really valued the sense of touch so much before, because I think i'm losing it.

If you have litterally any advise.. let me know?
I'm posting this on some other sites. I'm just scared and I need help.

usually if your sureyour just uncomfortable, benzos for minor afflictions and if you just need to be nocked out take seroquel

Ellie-

You can draw all the connections you'd like. You smoked K2 once? It appears your main complaint is waking up with pins and needles, perhaps you slept on a limb incorrectly and it fell asleep - this is common.

I highly doubt any nerve damage was caused.

The fact that you haven't seen a doctor is beyond baffling. If you don't want to, don't mention the K2. I doubt it has any relevance in your current health issue, nothing you are discribing has met any other reported symptoms.

People can point figures all day, but it doesn't mean that JWH has caused everything in the book. Did you eat any weird fruits? Why don't you blame those? Did you do anything different? Why don't you blame that? Saying that you suspect it is JWH after one use is just plain crazy, especially when the symptoms you are naming are not the typical symptoms of JWH or cannabis abuse - not to mention it's been two weeks.

You said you are sick ALL THE TIME. Well, when did that start? Prior to smoking? See where I'm going with this? The best advice you will get from any of us is see a fucking doctor and stay away from drugs for now.

Also, BL isn't a blog ;)