EDC Electric Daisy Carnival 2010?

The layout of this year kinda sucked compared to years past, but this year was absolutely epic. Loved that they put The Bass Pod in the center of the park though, that way everyone could hear/get to it.

The light tunnel at the midst of my LSD peak was just out of this world.

Absolutely amazing music
Amazing vibes
Amazing two nights!

btw, doing lines of ketamine and smoking two joints in a row on top of the ferris wheel was so much win.

=D

Basspod absolutely ROCKED! Friday, they mostly played DnB with Dubstep, but Saturday was way more DnB.....dopeness.

From what I read, crews responded to 226 on site emergencies, out of those, 114 went to the hospital, and as of now 0 deaths. There were over 60 arrests, and about 185,000 people at the event of 2 days.

Yes we know how to rock it in Cali.

It was an amazing two nights!! Every dj that I saw was on point and i gained so much respect for drum and bass too. Logistics and Andy C blew my mind!!

Friday Excision was my highlight... Saturday, lil jon cussin everyone out for mobbing the fence (which is how I got onto the field!!!!!) hahah soooo much fun,, and benny was killer too ;D

I'm so tired right now... Saturday was freaking amazing. Met some cool as hell people and couldn't believe the coliseum floor was so packed so early. Wished I could have been on the floor when Armin played. He played the sickest music of the night. I can't get the image of the coliseum being fully packed at night out of my head still.

Friday was EPIC . We jumped on stage during mou5 set and actually got to stay on the VIP part. SHM killed it on friday and sat Wolfgang Gartner hands down BEST SET in the place. So many hotties. I am surpised I did not get put on Megans law for the amount of underage TnA

Basspod absolutely ROCKED! Friday, they mostly played DnB with Dubstep, but Saturday was way more DnB.....dopeness.

From what I read, crews responded to 226 on site emergencies, out of those, 114 went to the hospital, and as of now 0 deaths. There were over 60 arrests, and about 185,000 people at the event of 2 days.

Yes we know how to rock it in Cali.

yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! i cant belive im back to countin down the days already

It was an amazing two nights!! Every dj that I saw was on point and i gained so much respect for drum and bass too. Logistics and Andy C blew my mind!!

damn right! dope sets. andy the executioner as alwasy was insane, he never fails me. evol intent was sick as well. i gave lightshows non stop on the dancefloor in dnb from sun down till andy c ended, i was seperated the whole time and as soon as i was done with one show there were people lined up for more, but thats what i was there for, i had such an amazing time. loved every minute of it.

"Get Up and Dance" Team - Piss the fuck off! I've been dancing for the past 4 hours, let me rest!!

EDC was excellent. :D

"Get Up and Dance" Team - Piss the fuck off! I've been dancing for the past 4 hours, let me rest!!

EDC was excellent. :D

Ya that was truly annoying. I mean, I know why they did it (to both keep it safe on the floor, and know who was in need of medical attention and who wasnt), but during a hard ass LSD peak, all I wanted to do was sit down and watch the visual and audio show in front of me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IiMAu9qaZE&feature=player_embedded

Really people?? This is how people die... and parties like this get shut down for good. It's embarrassing that so many people could give a shit about others well being for their own personal gain. What happened to RESPECT???

Ya that shit was pretty disgusting. Whats really sad is that the main stage was completely over-rated.

I was there for a few minutes each day, and was left thinking "wait...why did I go in there" after I left.

Not worth anyones time IMO, and I felt as if the only reason people wanted to be in there was because it was large, and because the music was generic and thats what everyone goes for nowdays.

YUCK

I saw on the news this morning a report on EDC, casting it in a negative light and saying that the city might be passing a measure that won't allow festivals like EDC to happen anymore :X wtf?

I'll see if I can find a link to an article, it was on ABC7 news at 6am...

I'm so glad I went Saturday. I would have been pissed off hearing dubstep in the jungle room. The quality of jungle was so much better this year than last years. Andy C and Marky really tore it up! Was anyone else annoyed by Dynamite MC? He was way too loud. I wanted to choke him lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IiMAu9qaZE&feature=player_embedded

Really people?? This is how people die... and parties like this get shut down for good. It's embarrassing that so many people could give a shit about others well being for their own personal gain. What happened to RESPECT???

That's disgusting but not surprising. The vibe at massives nowadays is much different than 7 years ago. I saw a couple fights on Saturday and it was really saddening to see. If they cancel EDC for next year it wouldn't be a total loss. :\

Looking at pics and that video shit looked out of control this year! lol. I'm kinda glad I missed it this year.

I've never, ever seen the appeal of the main stage. I could. not. believe. that it was that packed in the stadium.

Glad everyone had a good & safe time though with no cars stolen or dumb shit like that.

I saw a couple fights on Saturday and it was really saddening to see.:\

^This is why I left the metal punk scene(and cause the music was getting stale) to many assholes. Then again when you have 100,000+ people there is bound to be a bunch of assholes.

I didn't see any fights my self but I did witness a dude streaking:D

were headed out to indio peeps!!!!!!!!!!! we blew LA off the fuckiing map, the city cant handle us anymore!!!!! ha ha ha, but for real no more coliseum for us, were going to have to have edc where coachella is :(

girl died this morning from ecstacy overdose at edc, so as of now we got one dead. her parents are moving to ban raves but her movement i think will be over looked, the movement of the city officials wont be tho.

I didn't see any fights my self but I did witness a dude streaking:D

20 gangsters fought 20 other gangsters in the dnb during andy c. they had lead pipes and were drinking tall cans?? i was against the glass, crew came thru tagged, then another taggede over it and wen the first crew came back huge dude pointed and yelled "BATTLE" so i moved to the DNB dancefloor and within 45 minutes both gangs had congrigated and gang battled. i cant believe nobody else saw this!!!! bodies started flying and i just started swinging on everyone that came close to me. i caught one guy with a blue jays hat on flush in the nose and got blood all over my left glove, had to put my lights into my extra set.

were headed out to indio peeps!!!!!!!!!!! we blew LA off the fuckiing map, the city cant handle us anymore!!!!! ha ha ha, but for real no more coliseum for us, were going to have to have edc where coachella is :(

girl died this morning from ecstacy overdose at edc, so as of now we got one dead. her parents are moving to ban raves but her movement i think will be over looked, the movement of the city officials wont be tho.

Its sad but its true. I think no matter where this party goes there will always be one death at least. It's really too bad that now there are so many people who water down and destroy the experience for everyone. When parties get so out of control that cities like LA can't even hold them or don't want to be responsible it really shows how much of a black eye this culture has and it's only getting worse.