• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Better than Sex?

There is nothing better than the pussy. Sex, sex on E, sex in love. There is no bad sex as far as I'm concerned.
------------------
(Purrrrr!)

It's topics like this that make me think maybe the cops and media are right. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you're even having this argument? I'm gonna' go be ashamed now...
------------------
Electronic drums and synthesizers
Angular haircuts and black eyeliner
We'll start a new wave band
And then I'll make you mine
You'll play the keyboards
And everything will be alright
-Nerf Herder

MDMA Desciple.....amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
We are the makers of the music, we are the dreamers of dreams.

the saying "you can't have too much of a good thing goes into play on this one.I can never get enough sex yet the one time i rolled i ate six beans in the coarse of about six hours the experiance was SO intense that it made up my mind never to eat them again........
------------------
confucious say,he who go to bed with itchy but wake up with stinky finger.....

"It's topics like this that make me think maybe the cops and media are right. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you're even having this argument? I'm gonna' go be ashamed now..."
Sorry about the topic man, I'm just a newbie to this whole Ecstasy shit so forgive me for starting such a topic,
I was just curious what you all would say.
Anyways I cant get a ez tester for creamfields so it looks like im poppin my first pill without one
frown.gif

PEACE.

What kinda question is this?
Sex over E? NO WAY!
And hell if I had to choose one over the other.. SEX would win...
Additionally who cares if E were gone...there always is 2C-b or Acid...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 14 June 2001).]

Anyone who thinks that any drug is better than sex hasn't had sex with the right person yet. Period. End of story. Even if you do not believe me now, one day you will have sex with that person(hopefully-I am an optomist) and you will go "hey that girl was right, drugs aren't better than sex". I am old, I know these things. It took me until I was almost 30 but I found him.